Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iraq to retract from the process of deletion of zeros

BondLady

Everyones painting a picture of the evil maliki. no one has any idea whatsoever of malikis standpoint on the deletion of zeroes. it reminds of how people portray george bush. link please

Excuse me , but maliki is the definiton of corruption, I was not impressed when he won by the skin of teeth, if he did not get into bed with al sadr he would of never won anyway,

Allawi was our best bet , he hates iran and has good relations with the sunnies and the shias, what else could of you asked for?

The iraqis know what time it is with that maliki douchebag, its hard to convince the populace of iraq that democracy is where its at , when this clown runs the show.

The iraqi people are more aware than people think.

• Upvote 1

the russian mafia and other groups have been madly counterfitting the dinars

It would cost more to make fake ones than to buy the real thing. The Iraqi Dinar is one of the most difficult currencies to counterfiet. I am not going to go make fake nickles that cost me 15 cents each to produce on the longdhot they might be worth more someday. Certainly the Russian Mafia could find a way to simply purchase the dinar if they wanted it.

No, Maliki wants nothing that will progress his own peoples and country. You know the old mushroom analogy - keep them in the dark. He is nothing more than a two-bit dictator-want-to-be. I wished he would pack up his money and get the hell out. What a travesty to have a few controlling so many that are in such a deplorable condition.

Good Point..........I sure am glad the US government isn't doing that to their people.

Maliki has been around for a long time and he thinks what he is doing is for the betterment of his country. The country is still in disarray and he knows that there are still many criminals out there that Husanne let go and most are still around reaping havoc. Their armed forces are filled with some of those criminals and every time this country tries to get on its feet the criminal was try to bring them down.

How do you lop electronic dinar???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Can someone please give me an answer to this?

if they do delete three zeros off the currency .. the zeros come off the rates as well .. from .00086......to .86...your lower denomins will be devided by 1000 just like every other currency .. eletronically your total amount of dinars will be devided by 1000.. but worth .86 cents .. no change in the value you had before or after ... if you had 10000 dollars worth of dinars before deletion ... thats what you have after removing 3 zeros .. 10,000 worth of new dinars its that simple ........ they could add a rv to it at 4 dollars and you could end up with 40,000 at the end ....not to bad of a return ... we hope they are stupid and give us 4 million dollars back for 10000 dollars... but im not sure they will do that .. if they do ...yes we will all be estatically goofy for some time a 50 dinar note will be like this >>>> .050//// instead of 50... or 5 one hundreths of a dinar ..... didnt fall into paying 3 to 7 times what dinars are currently worth .. brietling kinda pushed that ... opening warka accounts ect .

Edited by ashtray

I don't know , i read they are deleating them and I read the goverment dont want to so they can speed things up, does any body really know what the hell is going on cause i have been sitting back and reading all your posts and it seems to me noone knows whats really happening over there i hope it happens for all of us, but i cant understand why someone would put bull sh** on this site just to get laugh and i cant understand why people bash others with their intel they give, I thought this site was for all of us as a whole to work together to find out whats up over there and not bashing each other and feeding lies after lies to people over this , I see alot of people bash Okie I can see why I have a friend on another site told me they kicked him off that one, why is he or she like that I wouldnt know or for that anyone eles doing it, lets get our facts in line and understand the situation, I am just saying....................WOW what the hell. I am blown away by this.I get pumped up just like the next guy , but every time some one puts on there tonight , tomorrow, in the morning , this week, just shows me no one knows jack ****.. One day at a time and we will see. I am new on this site just been watching keeping my mouth shut and reading , but today I must say...................(WOW)

I don't know , i read they are deleating them and I read the goverment dont want to so they can speed things up, does any body really know what the hell is going on cause i have been sitting back and reading all your posts and it seems to me noone knows whats really happening over there i hope it happens for all of us, but i cant understand why someone would put bull sh** on this site just to get laugh and i cant understand why people bash others with their intel they give, I thought this site was for all of us as a whole to work together to find out whats up over there and not bashing each other and feeding lies after lies to people over this , I see alot of people bash Okie I can see why I have a friend on another site told me they kicked him off that one, why is he or she like that I wouldnt know or for that anyone eles doing it, lets get our facts in line and understand the situation, I am just saying....................WOW what the hell. I am blown away by this.I get pumped up just like the next guy , but every time some one puts on there tonight , tomorrow, in the morning , this week, just shows me no one knows jack ****.. One day at a time and we will see. I am new on this site just been watching keeping my mouth shut and reading , but today I must say...................(WOW)

Welcom babyblack. This site is good and full of well versed,educated researchers and if you take the time to read and understand you will know who to follow and watch. As far as our rumor section.....stay out of it if you wanna believe....read it if you want to laugh!!!!laugh.gif

Welcom babyblack. This site is good and full of well versed,educated researchers and if you take the time to read and understand you will know who to follow and watch. As far as our rumor section.....stay out of it if you wanna believe....read it if you want to laugh!!!!laugh.gif

Thanks for the welcome and i will read up on it, ( and Laugh) as well..........................WOW

Maliki has been around for a long time and he thinks what he is doing is for the betterment of his country. The country is still in disarray and he knows that there are still many criminals out there that Husanne let go and most are still around reaping havoc. Their armed forces are filled with some of those criminals and every time this country tries to get on its feet the criminal was try to bring them down.

If he is such a good guy, why is Maliki denying he signed an agreement with the Kurds and others, establishing the Erbil Agreement, therefore, portions of the government of distribute power ?

Edited by Carrello

its basically sayin the cbi is gonna do it no matter what obstacles the goi throws at them to quit interferring in the progress of iraqs economy etc.........

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed's "Baghdad Post" that "the central bank is determined to restructure the currency through the deletion of zeros after the Iraqi parliament is prescribed legally appropriate and disable the draft political forces trying to sabotage the Iraqi economy."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1XqcJPuNb

Thanks sweetie, you bringz it again!!! biggrin.gif Way to go Shabbs... put em in their place! dry.gif GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

so our 25k's mean nothing but a measely 25 bucks in the end. ...lame

No i think we will get "Face Value" at lower RV rate to draw in the 000 notes..Then raise it in 6 months when the new notes are released and dead line to turn in old ones has ended. Even though they said that both will be out at the same time...But that is IMO.

• Downvote 1

Central Bank of Iraq to retract from zeros deletion process

Central Bank of Iraq to retract from the process of deletion of zeros

2011-09-13 01:18:00

_ Special Baghdad Post

The Central Bank of Iraq was to retract the deletion of zeros from the draft confirming the presence of political forces to disrupt the project to delete the zeros.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed's "Baghdad Post" that "the central bank is determined to restructure the currency through the deletion of zeros after the Iraqi parliament is prescribed legally appropriate and disable the draft political forces trying to sabotage the Iraqi economy."

He added that the "delay the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is very wrong and should speed up the process of deletion of zeros to the advancement of the economic reality of Iraq."

He continued that "If the Iraqi economy adjusted after 10 years, it does not come to the welfare of the people and send a picture of despair all the same to the Iraqis." .

He was economic adviser to the Iraqi government Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge has revealed to the media, local, on Friday the existence of mafias are trying to breach the local currencyDuring the project restructuring carried out by the Central Bank of Iraq.

http://www.baghdadpost.net/view.11184/

As per my earlier thread of last week - "Plan B" has just arrived :

So what's plan B? I think this is their last way out to an RV - perfect scenario for an excuse to bounce the 3 zero plan out the door and bring in the new rate - a last minute kind of thing you know, and a great way to save face. This whole ride has been based on pure propaganda - so a perfect ending as I see it.

Read more:

Edited by Heinzy444
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1