Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank of Iraq to retract from the process of deletion of zeros

BondLady

Central Bank of Iraq to retract from the process of deletion of zeros

2011-09-13 01:18:00

_ Special Baghdad Post

The Central Bank of Iraq was to retract the deletion of zeros from the draft confirming the presence of political forces to disrupt the project to delete the zeros.

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed's "Baghdad Post" that "the central bank is determined to restructure the currency through the deletion of zeros after the Iraqi parliament is prescribed legally appropriate and disable the draft political forces trying to sabotage the Iraqi economy."

He added that the "delay the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency is very wrong and should speed up the process of deletion of zeros to the advancement of the economic reality of Iraq."

He continued that "If the Iraqi economy adjusted after 10 years, it does not come to the welfare of the people and send a picture of despair all the same to the Iraqis." .

He was economic adviser to the Iraqi government Abdul Hussein Al-Anbuge has revealed to the media, local, on Friday the existence of mafias are trying to breach the local currencyDuring the project restructuring carried out by the Central Bank of Iraq

http://www.baghdadpost.net/view.11184/

• Upvote 4

Thanks BL........appreciate your time and your post..........imo they should speed up the process of deletion of zeros to the advancement of the economic reality of Iraq and Papster's economic reality.........just a thought.........we keep seeing these post of the existence of mafias........who are they referring too? Could it be the currency traders? Could it be the GURUS?.....who knows........but thanks again and GO DINAR

• Upvote 1

its basically sayin the cbi is gonna do it no matter what obstacles the goi throws at them to quit interferring in the progress of iraqs economy etc.........

The deputy governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed's "Baghdad Post" that "the central bank is determined to restructure the currency through the deletion of zeros after the Iraqi parliament is prescribed legally appropriate and disable the draft political forces trying to sabotage the Iraqi economy."

Read more:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

its basically sayin the cbi is gonna do it no matter what obstacles the goi throws at them to quit interferring in the progress of iraqs economy etc.........

Read more:

First off Bondlady, thanks for all you do. Second, correct me if im wrong, but the more road blocks they try and put into place the more it leads me to believe that there will be no lop. There is no doubt that the GOI doesnt want there people to have anything and wants to keep all of them in poverity. One thing is for sure, its starting to get pretty exciting. GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

the goi and most any one in power there are makein a ton of money off the low rate of the dinar and padding there wallets, they dont want it to stop an shabibi is openly condeming them for it now and making press releases about it and basically callin maliki out for it...headed for a show down ;) an shabibi will be in the winning seat as well as the kurds :) oh IMO LOL

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I love the positivity in this post... Because I got a totally different opinion about what that article is actually saying...

I read that the CBI is "Retracting" (Withdrawing) their proposal and taking the whole "Delete 3 Zero's" proposal back off the table, until the Iraqi parliament (Who agrees with them already) "Disables the political forces" (Goi) that are standing in the way of this being completed...

"the central bank is determined to restructure the currency through the deletion of zeros after the Iraqi parliament is prescribed legally appropriate and disable the draft political forces trying to sabotage the Iraqi economy."

• Upvote 3

Personally I have thought Maliki has delayed this for years now. He can sell oil black market, load up on dinar, and do back door deals until the rv happens. This is just an opinion and it looks to me like I may be right. Ask yourself why would they want to keep this rv away from the people???

so shabibi wants the deletion of the three zeros....? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

No, Maliki wants nothing that will progress his own peoples and country. You know the old mushroom analogy - keep them in the dark. He is nothing more than a two-bit dictator-want-to-be. I wished he would pack up his money and get the hell out. What a travesty to have a few controlling so many that are in such a deplorable condition.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Let me ask you guys somthing if they remove the 3 zeros would it be good for us to have lower denoms..... or would it make no difference? if they revalue then its all worth the same ... if they lop the lower denoms would be lopped too correct...

Please please please delay it!! The more they delay, the less likely (hopefully) it will be done!!

What do you think on the whole deletion of the zeros i read your posts a lot, a friend of mine is for some reason buying up like crazxy all lower denoms saying that if they delete the 3 zeros the lower bills will stay in circulation longer and he will make tons of money sounds bigus to me! if they lop they lop all if they rv they rv all right?? I hold bigger bills and not too concerned

If Iraq was going to lop why haven't they done it already. There is no need for some big strategic plan to lop its not rocket science. If you need to get rid of your dinars because you are scared of a lop let me know I will be happy to buy them otherwise learn to be an investor and use different strategies to make money on the dinar.

• Upvote 2

Everyones painting a picture of the evil maliki. no one has any idea whatsoever of malikis standpoint on the deletion of zeroes. it reminds of how people portray george bush. link please

I agree. We read only he or someone like him does not want the three zero's deleted and does not want a new currency right now. We haven't a clue as whether they want an RV or just want the land to lay as it is at this point in time.

So for me, right now Shabibi sounds like he wants an RD then RV later. But this whole scenario may be a big show. I don't know. :blink:

Let me ask you guys somthing if they remove the 3 zeros would it be good for us to have lower denoms..... or would it make no difference? if they revalue then its all worth the same ... if they lop the lower denoms would be lopped too correct...

What do you think on the whole deletion of the zeros i read your posts a lot, a friend of mine is for some reason buying up like crazxy all lower denoms saying that if they delete the 3 zeros the lower bills will stay in circulation longer and he will make tons of money sounds bigus to me! if they lop they lop all if they rv they rv all right?? I hold bigger bills and not too concerned

The issue of the lower denoms being treated differently has been hashed out here many times. The answer is NO, all bills have to be treated equally in an RD or RV (IMF), which includes in- and out-of-country bills.

hemecity

• Upvote 1