Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is getting ridiculous!

Announcement No. (1977)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 13-SEP-2011. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 22

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1170

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 198,061,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 198,061,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

NO RV TODAY..!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Don't read them... we all know those people are full of shyte.

EXACTLY!!!! PEOPLE NEED TO READ YOUR POST AND DO THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS!! THXS FOR ALL THE NEWS POST 98, I ENJOY THEM!

Edited by Crow

I must admit I found these sites had good entertainment value until this last couple of weeks. I have seen post after post of people in trouble, mostly house foreclosures, desperate for anyone of these intel givers to be right. I don't find them entertaining anymore and I know some will say they don't need to go there but desperate people are clinging onto this investment are their last hope. These so-called dinar sites hurt far more people than they help.

Now to lighten things up after having my say. My one wish, apart from the RV of course, is that Okie flies of into the sunset with his life partner Ghost taking their family bearfacedliar5642, ScottiGullible, Poopy2 and not forgetting their flea bitten mutt bulldog75. Apologies if anyone is offended by my juvenile behaviour....if only wishes came true the dinar investment world would be a much better place without them.

• Upvote 5

Just remember.. you are reading in the rumors section and not in the news section.

NOTHING in the rumors section has to be verified!

EVERYTHING in the news section is verified with links and research.

If you Do NOT want disappointment, don't read the rumors!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if you are getting upset by what dinar gurus are saying, you probably got into the wrong investment. if you got in thinking you were going to be a multi-millionaire any day, you probably got in the wrong investment. if you got in needing an iraqi RV financially to save you, you probably got in the wrong investment.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

if you are getting upset by what dinar gurus are saying, you probably got into the wrong investment. if you got in thinking you were going to be a multi-millionaire any day, you probably got in the wrong investment. if you got in needing an iraqi RV financially to save you, you probably got in the wrong investment.

Apparently I didnt make myself clear. I enjoy reading all of the gurus. I choose to believe only certain ones such as Adam. However, I received a text from my friend stating that Scotti G and the Okie crew have called the RV again at $4.41 and they are awaiting verification. I felt bad for her because she believes them everytime and gets mad at me when I tell her the truth. That pisses me off. :angry:

• Upvote 3

I must admit I found these sites had good entertainment value until this last couple of weeks. I have seen post after post of people in trouble, mostly house foreclosures, desperate for anyone of these intel givers to be right. I don't find them entertaining anymore and I know some will say they don't need to go there but desperate people are clinging onto this investment are their last hope. These so-called dinar sites hurt far more people than they help.

Now to lighten things up after having my say. My one wish, apart from the RV of course, is that Okie flies of into the sunset with his life partner Ghost taking their family bearfacedliar5642, ScottiGullible, Poopy2 and not forgetting their flea bitten mutt bulldog75. Apologies if anyone is offended by my juvenile behaviour....if only wishes came true the dinar investment world would be a much better place without them.

Very well said, exactly how I feel, and I enjoyed your juvenile paragraph just as much :D

• Upvote 1

Apparently I didnt make myself clear. I enjoy reading all of the gurus. I choose to believe only certain ones such as Adam. However, I received a text from my friend stating that Scotti G and the Okie crew have called the RV again at $4.41 and they are awaiting verification. I felt bad for her because she believes them everytime and gets mad at me when I tell her the truth. That pisses me off. :angry:

sorry. when i typed 'you' i wasn't actually referring to you; just the investor in general.

Hey no problem! Okie and the boys do crack me up but I do get mad when they say RV and its a lie.

every site should have a 'this site is for entertainment purposes only' disclaimer. if it is going to happen, it doesn't matter what anyone on these sites says; they won't change a thing. i just can't believe all the people who believe all the nonsense.

Yeah we have a guy here

.Every week he has Okies rate and plus he is even selling the dinar.He's calling my family members telling them it's RV'd.This is a week after week deal.I'm beginning to wonder if he's not"THE OKIESTAR"

OKIE doesn't have time for personal calls to dinar buyers. He's too busy concocting his next "it's RV'd @ $26.99" story! ohmy.gif

I'd tell "this guy" to stop harrassing us and take a flip'n hike! Unless that is, your family buys into OKIE's crap! I sure hope not. It will be up to you to educate them if so!

As for the original poster, I'd have to agree with most here. This is entertainment in the rumours section. Don't read it if it upsets you. You talk about all these sad tales of woe from dinar investors. I've seen very, very few of these on DV.

I'm sure there are many hurting, but come on, there will always be many hurting. Do what you can to help others, but banning OKIE, or for that matter anyone, is not the way to go. People that hang on get rich quick schemes will always fail. Remember Fred and Barney? If these people wern't spending their supposed last dollars on dinars, they'd be buying lottery tickets instead!

Freedom to speak one's mind must always trump the weakness of political correctness no matter how it might offend the sensibilities of others! To ban or hide negative speach is to let it grow unnoticed with no outlet other than

violence. Open, free speach will also let us keep tabs on those that might cause us physical harm. You know that is true! History proves this out!

Have a great day. We're almost there! biggrin.gif

It's the hard-core followers of these tragicomical characters who have the chance of sending a very strong message by telling them loud and clear where to get off .....It seems something like that started to happen on Okie's Forum yesterday... At least so I read.....

As long as the Pumpers see and get a worshipping feedback to their BS each and every time ....They will obviously carry it on and on ( and I didn't mention the business side of their lies and pump which almost certainly exists)

I felt bad for her because she believes them everytime and gets mad at me when I tell her the truth. That pisses me off. angry.gif

Your friend is gullible then. There is nothing you can do! It's in their genes. Getting mad won't do anything. smile.gif

If she's still buying dinar, then she might just have a really nice return one day soon! Hopefully she isn't buying them with her mortgage payment though!

Your friend is gullible then. There is nothing you can do! It's in their genes. Getting mad won't do anything. smile.gif

If she's still buying dinar, then she might just have a really nice return one day soon! Hopefully she isn't buying them with her mortgage payment though!

She's not buying anymore but she is really believing that it is done according to some source named Tony that was on the PTR call last nite. Not the real Tony but someone else. :blink: