Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat Wed Sept 14 - QUESTIONS

paperboy

Very well said,

On top of everything else now the prime Minster is Very , Mad at the CBI for exposing him and the goverment - for being the cause of the Long awaited RV ... I for one look at the facts... I wish things were better.

The facts i've read say he's mad at him because he won't provide a loan to the government

Adam,

If my friend has a 501C3 charitable organization could I gift my dinars to that charity, have him pay my nevada corp the revalued amount and have achieved the same thing as setting up the IBC, name reservation and off shore account etc. ?

Basically it seems I'm just moving the un-taxed funds to the nevada corp. either way correct? Or is there something I'm missing in the equation?

Thanks for all your insight it's much appreciated.

Thats called Money Laundering my friend, your Dinar will do you noo good in PRISON

Hi Adam. I have just one question.and if you don't want to answer it I will understand why. Let's say Iraq drops the zeros and then RV's. I currently have only 25000 Dinar notes. If I cashed in after the RV (saying it RVed at 1 to1 rate) , would I receive $25000 for each 25000 dinar note I cashed in ( not counting any fees or expenses)? This is part where I always get lost because people seem to take 1 or more paragraphs to answer the question. I just want to know what my gross amount will be using the figures I mentioned.

Thanks Adam I know that this horse has been whipped to death.

Hi Adam. I have just one question.and if you don't want to answer it I will understand why. Let's say Iraq drops the zeros and then RV's. I currently have only 25000 Dinar notes. If I cashed in after the RV (saying it RVed at 1 to1 rate) , would I receive $25000 for each 25000 dinar note I cashed in ( not counting any fees or expenses)? This is part where I always get lost because people seem to take 1 or more paragraphs to answer the question. I just want to know what my gross amount will be using the figures I mentioned.

IF WE IGNORE SPREAD(i.e. the cost the bank charges for the exchange over or below exchange rate) then in your situation, where it RD's 3 zero's and THEN RV's you will get $25....

But there is much more to it then that....Hopefully someone else can explain better, i'll end up getting to technical...

• Downvote 1

No one is going to be getting $25,000 per 25k note. A lop is highly probable. When they do that we pray they RV to $3 give or take. That means you will receive $75 per 25k note. Thats a 300% return. Not too bad huh? If you want to make a bigger return, buy more dinar :) Dont worry, you have plenty of time!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Will you be e-mailing us the information about HCL when it is passed or texing us?

Absolutely, I consider that VERY important information.

Adam,

If my friend has a 501C3 charitable organization could I gift my dinars to that charity, have him pay my nevada corp the revalued amount and have achieved the same thing as setting up the IBC, name reservation and off shore account etc. ?

Basically it seems I'm just moving the un-taxed funds to the nevada corp. either way correct? Or is there something I'm missing in the equation?

Thanks for all your insight it's much appreciated.

Deltori, these types of questions are handled in the VIP section.

Adam, why should we come to you come to YOU with questions about iraq? Basicly, what makes what you say about Iraq and the dinar more valid then anyone else on this forum?

You can listen to anyone you want, but if you're going to question me perhaps you should find another site.

I don't understand everything going on, but have come to three conclusions. Are my assumptions true?

1. Iraq has to do SOMETHING about their currency

2. The Dinar MAY Revalue (any price would make me happy)

3. Iraq may decide to issue new money altogether....and not even use the old Dinar.

If these assumptions are correct, what percentage do you put on the possibility of Revaluation (in my lifetime--I'm 70--ha!--I'd like to use the money for something other than a fancy casket)....

Thanks, Adam

All possible, yes.

OK Chat is NOW, closing this thread and will leave a link to the posted chat.