Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Chat Wed Sept 14 - QUESTIONS

paperboy

Hyperinflation Question:

I keep heraing that hyperinflation has to do with an economy-however I have now seen references to currency, specifically the Dinar. Iraq also keeps referencing Turkey and France when talking about three zero removal. SO my question to you (and probaly should be from others) is this: In your opinion is the Is the Dinar in a state of hyperinflation? I would be very interested in understanding why you think it is not and or why you think it is-I think I know what it means is to our investment if it is, but may be more credible coming from you.

Thanks.

MGRMGRMBR

Adam: Just two questions before I leave the site. I feel that we still have about two or three years to wait before we see an RV, what do you honestly feel? Do you really think it will RV soon or am I correct in storing my dinar and forgetting about it for a couple of years?

Adam,

Have you heard anything NEW out of your Eastern Business Associates (late night calls) about the RV or HCL etc...??

Also, how about your friend that use to send you e-mails from Iraq (CBI )?

Have you heard from him as of late??

Thanks for everything you do for us here at DV and keeping it real!!

Thanks

Bump

Love your question......and along those lines.....why would CBI or GOI drag this out any longer? For every million dinar sold at a paltry $1,000 Iraq will have to spend $1,000,000 upon exchange if it RV's at a buck. Too many people have wind of this possible event....it seems the longer it gets drawn out, the possibility looms larger that it will not happen because it would be financial suicide for their banking system. What do you think? B) Delays increase chance of LOP ??? vs. RV?????

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 3

HI Adam,

I have an account in Warka Bank. I checked the balance about 2 weeks ago and the balance of IQD was higher than what I put in. About 12,500. I have tried since to check the

account but it will not pull up site at all. What does this mean?

Adam,

If my friend has a 501C3 charitable organization could I gift my dinars to that charity, have him pay my nevada corp the revalued amount and have achieved the same thing as setting up the IBC, name reservation and off shore account etc. ?

Basically it seems I'm just moving the un-taxed funds to the nevada corp. either way correct? Or is there something I'm missing in the equation?

Thanks for all your insight it's much appreciated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam, is there a chance you could post a picture of yourself? Many of us are primarily visual, and furthermore, you have to know that all of us have our own private mental image of you. So if you don't give us a photo so we can focus our mental image of you so that it actually does look somewhat like you, who knows what might happen someday when we actually meet? :rolleyes::P:mellow::blink::lol:

• Upvote 1

I'm sure it will be a short chat coming from Adam, because what is it he can say to us.

No- about chapter 7 lifted

No- to HCL passed

No- to GOI seated

No- to Erbil

I say think 2012 and if it happen this year then GREAT. Thanks Adam

I have been in this for almost 6 years. Now I am not trying to make everyone down. The contacts that I have in washington & across the pond are saying that untill Erbil is compleat or M is no longer in office the RV will NOT happen weather it be this week or mounth or YEAR. So if this is getting to be to hard of a ride then PLEASE walk away for a while & calm down then come back. From all my contacts I am being told that the RV isnot going to happen in the next 24-72 hours.

While I obviously wish for personal wealth,I am more concerned about my country as a whole.........in your personal opinion, is there any truth behind the rumors of our USD decline and status as reserve currency being revoked soon after or simutaneously with a large basket of currencies that RV upward? You obviously have better insight than me...........if true, any ideas on best way to spread our wealth other than a tithe to our church to be most beneficial for all ie.) opening a new business to employ people?

I would prefer to relax but will jump back into the economy if really have to. Will your investment ideas after RV help the USA other than generating taxes?

• Upvote 1

Adam, why should we come to you come to YOU with questions about iraq? Basicly, what makes what you say about Iraq and the dinar more valid then anyone else on this forum?

Adam has never said you "SHOULD" come to him for questions about Iraq. He has simply offered to set aside time in chat to try

to answer questions from the members. :twothumbs:

He also has never claimed that he knows more about Iraq than anyone else.

Since this is his site and the cost comes out of his pocket, a little respect for what you get would be greatly appreciated. <_<

Remember, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. :twocents:

• Upvote 6

Adam has never said you "SHOULD" come to him for questions about Iraq. He has simply offered to set aside time in chat to try

to answer questions from the members. :twothumbs:

He also has never claimed that he knows more about Iraq than anyone else.

Since this is his site and the cost comes out of his pocket, a little respect for what you get would be greatly appreciated. <_<

Remember, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. :twocents:

Sorry didn't mean it to be disrespectful, just didn't understand what his history was with the dinar and why people came to him with question...I understand that he owns and runs the forum, so his experience with that is clear ...So i'd understand them coming to him about questions concerning the owning and running of the forum or setting up a Forum and chat site...Just not sure about about his history and experience with Iraq and the dinar...I mean he's NOT a guru making up things without people able to question those things or how he knows them...

what is his experience and history with the Dinar? and how would/does he know things that other members of the forum don't?

Edited by Ridewithme38
  • Upvote 4

ridewithme38 - you've been a member of this site since Dec, '09 & you're asking why Adam would have more info than anyone else? For real? Where have you been for almost two years - hiding under a rock? No disrespect meant here towards you, but seriously, if you've been around that long, apparently you haven't been paying attention. I can understand a statement like that from a newbie, but not a seasoned member. You were also in chat last night when sonny1 was there & had no idea who he was. My suggestion: start reading the forums & get yourself more up to speed. Might help your perspective on the dinar investment & this site.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ridewithme38 - you've been a member of this site since Dec, '09 & you're asking why Adam would have more info than anyone else? For real? Where have you been for almost two years - hiding under a rock? No disrespect meant here towards you, but seriously, if you've been around that long, apparently you haven't been paying attention. I can understand a statement like that from a newbie, but not a seasoned member. You were also in chat last night when sonny1 was there & had no idea who he was. My suggestion: start reading the forums & get yourself more up to speed. Might help your perspective on the dinar investment & this site.

After i joined here i took awhile off of forums...just keeping up with the articles and the facts printed by the CBI...all the gossip on other sites drove me away and i believed the only real way to learn about the dinar was to focus on the true facts and to push any 'rumors' and 'intel' completely out of my mind..I think these are valid questions...Ju

Since then, i've learned about everything there is to know about Iraq and the CBI....i've studied decades of their history, how their CBI was formed the governments they modeled their monetary policies, the monetary policies in surrounding areas, the way press releases are handled and distributed, Maliki's history, heck i even traded a little in the Forex to get an idea of how global currency exchanges worked on that end and more and more....I'm basicly on information overload now...

As i'm looking at the forums, i notice ALOT of people that have been part of this speculation for less then a year...I think it would be nice if Adam or sonny1 would reiterate what their experiences are with the Dinar and foreign currency speculation in general....and how they came upon the knowledge they hold....I think these are valid questions....Being the Owner and operator of a forum (while i'm greatful for that) isn't a given that they know more then the average person

Edited by Ridewithme38

I don't understand everything going on, but have come to three conclusions. Are my assumptions true?

1. Iraq has to do SOMETHING about their currency

2. The Dinar MAY Revalue (any price would make me happy)

3. Iraq may decide to issue new money altogether....and not even use the old Dinar.

If these assumptions are correct, what percentage do you put on the possibility of Revaluation (in my lifetime--I'm 70--ha!--I'd like to use the money for something other than a fancy casket)....

Thanks, Adam

• Upvote 1

I'm sure it will be a short chat coming from Adam, because what is it he can say to us.

No- about chapter 7 lifted

No- to HCL passed

No- to GOI seated

No- to Erbil

I say think 2012 and if it happen this year then GREAT. Thanks Adam

And Army, my friend, you missed one. NO picture. lol