Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HUGE EXPLOSION IN OKIELAND,AN RV !!!

bigcity Bob

The site is not down. But Okies blatant lies are catching up with him. He really thinks people are stupid.

It's been ongoing for a long time! Don't you think they are a little,little stupid for taking this long to realize? little? okay they are dumb for not figuring it out after the first day they joined that site... Just saying...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dolphins????!!! Really, Alex??? :huh:

Yeah... been a curse since I fell in love with them when I was 5. The rest of my family are either Jets or Giants fans...

i have not read the rumor section in months, i cant believe okie,blaino,breitling, and bluwolf are still spewing this crap, i would of thought they would of got sick of lying to everyone? breightling hasnt said he was going to his advisers in las vegas again did he? i know people want hope, and that is why they read what these idiots spew, but it is pathetic......

and by the way breitling and roger have been selling dinar for months, and pumping you all in, just thought you would like to know.

I don't buy from any of Breitling's places. But I do like his reasoning. He is DEFINITELY not the same as jOkie, sloppy Poppy, Draino, Tony BLT, etc... He's never given a date, rate, etc.... he sticks to the chapter 7 needed to be lifted, watches parliament, etc.... as far as 'selling dinar' goes? Oh well. I have bought from ebay and silvergreetings. So he didn't make money from me ;)

Well we all knew it was a matter of time. Intelegent people know that when you put on hip waders that you can only stand so deep. I guess they found out the hard way being chest deep in bs.

Most intelligent people would have left after the second round of bullsh*t and definitly after the third...........

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THANK GOD. THE ROLLERCOASTER OF A SITE OKIE SMOKEY ME POKIE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD... NUFF SAID... MY CONTACTS SAY HE WILL BE BACK AND UP AND RUNNING SHORTLY AND HE HAS BIG NEWS... I HEAR HES GOING TO TELL US ALL THAT IT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW... SORRY CANT TELL MY SOURCE BUT OKIE SAYS HE IS GOING TO SAY THIS... HE HAS HIS BAGS AND STRAIT JACK PACKED AND READY FOR THE RV AND LITTLE PADDED ROOM HE WILL BE VISITING..

I FEEL LIKE DANCING NUFF SAID..

Edited by Markinsa
Remove Video

I doubted the rumor about the KWD revalue too. I checked my yahoo finance chart this morning at home and had seen no change. I work at a bank and pulled up our foreign currency exchange order chart . It had the KWD listed at 4.07 which probably includes a spread . I looked at it twice this afternoon just to make sure I was reading it right . It was around 3.62 this morning on my yahoo. finance site. I believe it did RV.

THANK GOD. THE ROLLERCOASTER OF A SITE OKIE SMOKEY ME POKIE SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD... NUFF SAID... MY CONTACTS SAY HE WILL BE BACK AND UP AND RUNNING SHORTLY AND HE HAS BIG NEWS... I HEAR HES GOING TO TELL US ALL THAT IT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW... SORRY CANT TELL MY SOURCE BUT OKIE SAYS HE IS GOING TO SAY THIS... HE HAS HIS BAGS AND STRAIT JACK PACKED AND READY FOR THE RV AND LITTLE PADDED ROOM HE WILL BE VISITING..

I FEEL LIKE DANCING NUFF SAID..

This is sick

Mods,

Please edit this Video

Edited by Markinsa
Remove Video

THIS IS THE DINAR WORLD...WHO KNOWS WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG..THE PROBLEM WITH OKIE IS THAT HE GIVES DATES AND RATES..

HE SHOULDNT DO THAT..JUST GIVE INTEL..

MAYBE .. IF he even HAD intel - from what I've read over the years a room full of monkeys at keyboards would have come up with the same intel Okie's been spewing.

These guys that are out there pumping and telling all these fantastic stories are IMO are nothing more than con men. They are no different than the scummy guy that approaches you in a parking lot trying to sell you a gold necklace that is merely a piece of cr#p .People get scammed every day. Those who look at this opportunity to invest are like everyone else they are looking for a place to make a profit. People get scammed because there are those out there that are very good at convincing those with their line of BS. Not everyone is capable of spotting these hucksters. It is easy for me and maybe some of the other posters to spot this nonsense these guys are putting out. I have earned my BS radar the hard way in life . (bought and paid for the old fashioned way )I have been scammed before in my younger days. Some would say to police this site for the BS crew and others will say that's censorship... In my opinion if I see someone trying to take advantage of an innocent soul I feel compelled to help them. I am not holly/er than thou but I think people for the most part want to do the right thing! Well at least most of us.

Im out

Quad :o

• Upvote 1

These guys that are out there pumping and telling all these fantastic stories are IMO are nothing more than con men. They are no different than the scummy guy that approaches you in a parking lot trying to sell you a gold necklace that is merely a piece of cr#p .People get scammed every day. Those who look at this opportunity to invest are like everyone else they are looking for a place to make a profit. People get scammed because there are those out there that are very good at convincing those with their line of BS. Not everyone is capable of spotting these hucksters. It is easy for me and maybe some of the other posters to spot this nonsense these guys are putting out. I have earned my BS radar the hard way in life . (bought and paid for the old fashioned way )I have been scammed before in my younger days. Some would say to police this site for the BS crew and others will say that's censorship... In my opinion if I see someone trying to take advantage of an innocent soul I feel compelled to help them. I am not holly/er than thou but I think people for the most part want to do the right thing! Well at least most of us.

Im out

If they keep getting away with it - they'll keep doing it. Nuff Said.

Im out

Yes okie and some are the bad scammers.

Give you an example,,any one a few years ago that visited Bangkok Thailand near Nana square would know you could buy the imitation Rolex watches for less than a hundred bucks.

All though not the real Mcoy I had one that kept perfect time for many years and only a jeweler could tell the difference.

Now the Pakistanis and Indians have moved into the neighbor hood selling there cheap junk that wont even run after a few hours.

Yet their B/S is higher than any Thai had to offer.

A Thai will tell you its not the real thing but a good imitation that will work for many years.

A Middle Eastern one just will lie and say anything you want to hear.

The pumpers are trying to say this is the real deal,,buy now,,yet they give you ridiculous rates and dates.

I just wonder is Okie and the rest really Americans, or some Middle east ones like Ali that came and went after the money was drying up?

Seems they have been saying cash in for a long time now,,yet when the date passes they have no excuse for the bad intel when it does not happen.