Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HUGE EXPLOSION IN OKIELAND,AN RV !!!

bigcity Bob

LOL that is funny..... People put their faith in man when they should put their faith in God.....

I am hoping just as anybody else, but I am not a member of OOM site. Never have been.

However I do think he does get info...however bad...there are people who plant info to see who it leaks to so close that info gap. The info could be true or false but it is intentional info.

• Upvote 1

LOL that is funny..... People put their faith in man when they should put their faith in God.....

I am hoping just as anybody else, but I am not a member of OOM site. Never have been.

However I do think he does get info...however bad...there are people who plant info to see who it leaks to so close that info gap. The info could be true or false but it is intentional info.

Good to hear faith in God.

• Upvote 1

tilak, I too am not a member of the OOM site, as you see I've been a persistant reader of this forum, and I've only heard of this Okie person, but never ventured into his site. My faith is in the Mighty God, and I believe in his Son Jesus Christ, and that's good enough for me to keep on keeping on. Go RV

• Upvote 4

tilak, I too am not a member of the OOM site, as you see I've been a persistant reader of this forum, and I've only heard of this Okie person, but never ventured into his site. My faith is in the Mighty God, and I believe in his Son Jesus Christ, and that's good enough for me to keep on keeping on. Go RV

A +1 for Jesus Christ the son of God

• Upvote 4

THERE HAS BEEN A HUGE EXPLOSION ON OOM OR OKIES SITE WITH A MUTINY OF READERS CALLING THEM OUT ON THEIR PREDICTIONS

ESPECIALLY THE KWD REVALUE. ! THE READERS STARTED TO CALL THEM OUT WITH NO PROOF.SO THE REVOLUTION STARTED.

OKIE KICKED THEM ALL OUT OF THE CHAT.

SINCE THAT HAS HAPPENED THEY SHUT DOWN THE SITE THEN BLAMED IT ON SITE MAINTENANCE.

ALL IN ALL IT LOOKS LIKE SOME OF THE CHAT MEMBERS STARTED TO CALL THEM ON THE BS AND THEY GOT MAD...SO I SEE NO SIGN OF A RV IN KUWAIT. IRAQ OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

BCB

that's not so! the site has too many people pure and simple. come on!

THERE HAS BEEN A HUGE EXPLOSION ON OOM OR OKIES SITE WITH A MUTINY OF READERS CALLING THEM OUT ON THEIR PREDICTIONS

ESPECIALLY THE KWD REVALUE. ! THE READERS STARTED TO CALL THEM OUT WITH NO PROOF.SO THE REVOLUTION STARTED.

SINCE THAT HAS HAPPENED THEY SHUT DOWN THE SITE THEN BLAMED IT ON SITE MAINTENANCE.

ALL IN ALL IT LOOKS LIKE SOME OF THE CHAT MEMBERS STARTED TO CALL THEM ON THE BS AND THEY GOT MAD...SO I SEE NO SIGN OF A RV IN KUWAIT. IRAQ OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

BCB

About time people showed some nuts at last... It's a matter of Dignity...They basically said thay had enough to keep being made fun of.....Definitely bound to happen sooner or later......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

BCB

Well we all knew it was a matter of time. Intelegent people know that when you put on hip waders that you can only stand so deep. I guess they found out the hard way being chest deep in bs.

• Upvote 1

i have not read the rumor section in months, i cant believe okie,blaino,breitling, and bluwolf are still spewing this crap, i would of thought they would of got sick of lying to everyone? breightling hasnt said he was going to his advisers in las vegas again did he? i know people want hope, and that is why they read what these idiots spew, but it is pathetic......

and by the way breitling and roger have been selling dinar for months, and pumping you all in, just thought you would like to know.

• Upvote 4

i have not read the rumor section in months, i cant believe okie,blaino,breitling, and bluwolf are still spewing this crap, i would of thought they would of got sick of lying to everyone? breightling hasnt said he was going to his advisers in las vegas again did he? i know people want hope, and that is why they read what these idiots spew, but it is pathetic......

and by the way breitling and roger have been selling dinar for months, and pumping you all in, just thought you would like to know.

Sonny,

Yes

Yes, you'd think so

Yes he is

And it is pathetic, agreed.

Yes again, we know breitling and roger are behind selling dinars but you have to admit they're not nearly as obvious about it. Or, at least they're far more creative about their approach.

The site is not down. But Okies blatant lies are catching up with him. He really thinks people are stupid.

A larger than acceptable percentage are.....

Does that mean the Pepsi stock I bought on ISX perhaps was not the best move?

Damn that Breitling!

Sonny1

That said there are only a few people worth their salt that are worth listening to.

With all the articles coming out around the three zeros and the backlash from some members of parliment do you think Shabs submitted the LOP knowing it would have troubles passing? Do you still believe or "know" as your tagline says that the lop is totally out of the question?

Thanks Much, always look for your posts for the straight deal...

The one and only thing I know about Okie is he only types in ALL CAPS.

Is that all you know ? Well I can tell ypou more. He lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies lies.

Now you are better informed.

NUFF SAID