Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank accused government authorities prevented him from deleting three zeros

OKLAHOMA

Central Bank accused government authorities prevented him from deleting three zeros

في Baghdad / evidence accused the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, the government agencies to block the idea of monetary reform in Iraq, said that while the legal reserve the right in

الدفاع . Defense of his being, blaming the authorities responsible for endangering the financial interests of the country to danger. ي". A statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq, said Monday that "some government officials are waging an unprecedented media attack on the bank, considering that there is work outside the law mar the idea of monetary reform carried out by the Central Bank". من ". The statement added that "the Bank has already received an official letter from the Committee on Economic Affairs in the cabinet in 2007 when the bank is appealing to study the draft of the Iraqi currency reform by restructuring and deleting three zeros from them." ". The statement noted that the speech was designed to "facilitate the cash trading and reduce the cost of cash transactions in the context of a reform strategy for the system of monetary management in the country, like what was done by the majority of the countries of the world, particularly those that left the turmoil and economic decline, which seeks to rebuild the cash."”. The statement noted that "the Bank finds that such irresponsible acts in the launch of the charges baseless and motivated by an unknown direction contrary to the rules of behavior that should be adhered to by state officials in tackling the issues of different countries, especially sensitive of them." http://www.al-bayyna.com/

صفحة للطباعة Printer Friendly Page

أرسل هذا الخبر لصديق Send to a friend

· البحث في اخبار متابعات · Search News rebounds

· البحث في اخبار جميع الصفحات · Search News All pages

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

أكثر خبر قراءة في متابعات: Most read story in rebounds:

(البينة) تنشر نبذة عن حياة رئيس الجمهورية ونائبيه ورئيس الحكومه ونوابه والوزراء (Evidence) published Biography of the President and his deputies and the Prime Minister and his deputies and ministers

Now this is making sense. They(Maliki? or someone like him) are disparaging Shabbs and CBI and influencing the citizens of Iraq or trying to distrust the moves of the CBI. Power play action. Or should I say political power play action. Adam Montana said it might get kind of crazy, and indeed it appears it is in the air.

Now this is making sense. They(Maliki? or someone like him) are disparaging Shabbs and CBI and influencing the citizens of Iraq or trying to distrust the moves of the CBI. Power play action. Or should I say political power play action. Adam Montana said it might get kind of crazy, and indeed it appears it is in the air.

It is another power play from Maliki.

Reports over the weekend indicated he had moved troops and tanks into the Green Zone, and the words Military Coup were also used.

Maliki is going to show us why he hasn't relinquished the Security and Defense positions.

Hoping the US does an Oops on him; quickly...

I think the politicians all have a lot of large bills, and want to make sure that they profit from the RV. There is probably something in the plans, that might interfere with them making money! Maybe it is good for them to be investors also!!! :P

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 1

في Baghdad / evidence accused the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, the government agencies to block the idea of monetary reform in Iraq, said that while the legal reserve the right in

الدفاع . Defense of his being, blaming the authorities responsible for endangering the financial interests of the country to danger. ي". A statement issued by the Central Bank of Iraq, said Monday that "some government officials are waging an unprecedented media attack on the bank, considering that there is work outside the law mar the idea of monetary reform carried out by the Central Bank". من ". The statement added that "the Bank has already received an official letter from the Committee on Economic Affairs in the cabinet in 2007 when the bank is appealing to study the draft of the Iraqi currency reform by restructuring and deleting three zeros from them." ". The statement noted that the speech was designed to "facilitate the cash trading and reduce the cost of cash transactions in the context of a reform strategy for the system of monetary management in the country, like what was done by the majority of the countries of the world, particularly those that left the turmoil and economic decline, which seeks to rebuild the cash."”. The statement noted that "the Bank finds that such irresponsible acts in the launch of the charges baseless and motivated by an unknown direction contrary to the rules of behavior that should be adhered to by state officials in tackling the issues of different countries, especially sensitive of them." http://www.al-bayyna.com/

صفحة للطباعة Printer Friendly Page

أرسل هذا الخبر لصديق Send to a friend

· البحث في اخبار متابعات · Search News rebounds

· البحث في اخبار جميع الصفحات · Search News All pages

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

أكثر خبر قراءة في متابعات: Most read story in rebounds:

(البينة) تنشر نبذة عن حياة رئيس الجمهورية ونائبيه ورئيس الحكومه ونوابه والوزراء (Evidence) published Biography of the President and his deputies and the Prime Minister and his deputies and ministers

Maliki needs more time.....to steal more Iraqi dinar for himself...so when it does revalue and the Iraqi people kick his stupid ass out of office in a couple of years...( I cant wait )...He will be set up for life... you see time is Maliki's best friend right now it could mean millions or billions to him

It is another power play from Maliki. Yep

Reports over the weekend indicated he had moved troops and tanks into the Green Zone, and the words Military Coup were also used. Yep

Maliki is going to show us why he hasn't relinquished the Security and Defense positions. Yep

Hoping the US does an Oops on him; quickly...Yep

Of course it's also possible Maliki has been reading the forums, and following the gurus. He (Maliki) might be under the same misconceptions (as many on these boards are) about how a redenomination works..... :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't get it sonny1, you have said numerous times that you belive there would be no LOP. I think everybody here deserves a little more explanation of your statment. No one liners either dude. Lay it out for us!

I seriously doubt sonny1 thinks this will LOP..............he is just pretty much stating the article means LOP...............but its just smoke as he has stated many time how this plays out........and its a RV! ;)

This ride is really becoming difficult to understand.

I hate to say it but isn't that kind of a good thing? If it was cut and dry, no money to be made, why would there be so much back and forth? Why is there a problem between the Iraqi gov and the CBI? Why is it taking them sooooo long to put all of these laws and agreements into action. I can belive that the Iraqi's are just slow and they all hate each other. Seems that the progress to the region is important of the whole world. Something is really fishy about this problem that is developing between the CBI and gov.

I hate to say it but isn't that kind of a good thing? If it was cut and dry, no money to be made, why would there be so much back and forth? Why is there a problem between the Iraqi gov and the CBI? Why is it taking them sooooo long to put all of these laws and agreements into action. I can belive that the Iraqi's are just slow and they all hate each other. Seems that the progress to the region is important of the whole world. Something is really fishy about this problem that is developing between the CBI and gov.

While I hear what you say, don't discount the sectarian divide in Iraq, it's much wider than most think. The Bush administration underestimated it big time. Sectarian, political and personal agendas seem to quite often over-rule the greater good.

Edited by MrFnHappy

While I hear what you say, don't discount the sectarian divide in Iraq, it's much wider than most think. The Bush administration underestimated it big time. Sectarian, political and personal agendas seem to quite often over-rule the greater good.

I hear ya, most of us on this site have no clue about how things really are over there.

Where is sonny1, I wanna know what the heck he was trying to say!