Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Uh guys im pretty sure iqd is trading in forex market?

dacraigo

Well said. I don't always see eye to eye with Keeps but I sure respect what he has to add and I respect his views. He Keeps it real.

Ha ha lol yes he does, somebody earlier said something like he sticks his neck out, guess h better not do that too much he may experience a lop ha ha I made a funny.

These anomalies have become commonplace on yahoo. They show up for a period of time, 24 hours, or 6 minutes, and everyone gets all giddy, myself included. I still do not think that there is anything worth believing that it may be happening because the fundamentals are still not justified at this point, imo. I remember in November of '09 when Forex showed an IQD rate of $1.49 for about 24 hours (you old-timers remember this ;) ) , again nothing to believe that something had happened other than what was on the computer screen. I have traded many of the majors on forex, and my opinion is that it still may be a little bit longer before we see any justification for it to be included in (active PIPS). I hope I am wrong, would love to see it tonight, but just a realist. UR

Glad to see you UR, I too remember that night where we were all rich for about 24 hours and it all went away with a POOF!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Hope you are doing well old friend!

Bump

If it is intact trading that makes IQD an internationally recognized currency! I'm not exactly a hardcore forex guy so its not my call to make, but it appears it is being traded, I know two days ago it did not look like this. Keep may have a good point, but it doesn't appear by what I found on forexpros that what he said is the case. B)

You and me both, very confused like I said I'm no expert, somebody who trades on forex needs to voice an opinion. Keep I'm pretty sure you mentioned trading before, right?

At least we know this is a step in the right direction, go rv!

I think but I am no expert, they are setting it up in the systems. So I think this is an initial step to becoming a tradable currency. They do not necessarily have to put the new rate in at this moment because it has not changed, but it appears to me it is in the system.

Uh dacraigo did I leave my bong at your house? :)

I think but I am no expert, they are setting it up in the systems. So I think this is an initial step to becoming a tradable currency. They do not necessarily have to put the new rate in at this moment because it has not changed, but it appears to me it is in the system.

Maybe, but I woke up with two this morning....and who brought the Cherry Garcia?

Edited by Carrello

I just woke up let me check lol :D

I just woke up let me check lol :D