Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Uh guys im pretty sure iqd is trading in forex market?

dacraigo

Very first post, but feel the need to chime-in too! We bought over a year ago and have been guesting our way across DV, but now we have joined the site. YAY! I agree with Captjohn on this. Why now for Yahoo? We have never seen this listed this way on Yahoo, and I check about every 3 weeks.

Just like to say thanks for all the interesting articles, chat and opinions on this site!

• Upvote 2

Very first post, but feel the need to chime-in too! We bought over a year ago and have been guesting our way across DV, but now we have joined the site. YAY! I agree with Captjohn on this. Why now for Yahoo? We have never seen this listed this way on Yahoo, and I check about every 3 weeks.

Just like to say thanks for all the interesting articles, chat and opinions on this site!

WELCOME TO DV GLAD TO SEE YOU ENJOY THE SITE STAY GROUNDED, GO RV

• Upvote 2

Welcome toric and thanks for sharing with us.

• Upvote 1

Wecome to DV......enjoy the ride!!!!

.0005 for me

I saw it at .05 earlier but it changed back to .0005 as soon as I checked again.

• Upvote 1

Wecome to DV......enjoy the ride!!!!

I saw it at .05 earlier but it changed back to .0005 as soon as I checked again.

That is funny because I swore I seen that too earlier and almost pooped, but it changed back to normal almost instantly, I thought it was just my phone playing tricks.

These anomalies have become commonplace on yahoo. They show up for a period of time, 24 hours, or 6 minutes, and everyone gets all giddy, myself included. I still do not think that there is anything worth believing that it may be happening because the fundamentals are still not justified at this point, imo. I remember in November of '09 when Forex showed an IQD rate of $1.49 for about 24 hours (you old-timers remember this ;) ) , again nothing to believe that something had happened other than what was on the computer screen. I have traded many of the majors on forex, and my opinion is that it still may be a little bit longer before we see any justification for it to be included in (active PIPS). I hope I am wrong, would love to see it tonight, but just a realist. UR

• Upvote 4

These anomalies have become commonplace on yahoo. They show up for a period of time, 24 hours, or 6 minutes, and everyone gets all giddy, myself included. I still do not think that there is anything worth believing that it may be happening because the fundamentals are still not justified at this point, imo. I remember in November of '09 when Forex showed an IQD rate of $1.49 for about 24 hours (you old-timers remember this ;) ) , again nothing to believe that something had happened other than what was on the computer screen. I have traded many of the majors on forex, and my opinion is that it still may be a little bit longer before we see any justification for it to be included in (active PIPS). I hope I am wrong, would love to see it tonight, but just a realist. UR

Good to hear from you UR. You always provide sound, and reasonable thoughts. God bless and GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

Splice and unitedrich what breath of fresh air good to hear from both of u I read often but post little.

Jimctrane,

Thanks for your kind words. That is uplifting to hear and don't be such a stranger. Drop in more often and brighten someones day. Thanks for brightening mine. God bless and GO RV!!!

• Upvote 1

Jimctrane,

Thanks for your kind words. That is uplifting to hear and don't be such a stranger. Drop in more often and brighten someones day. Thanks for brightening mine. God bless and GO RV!!!

Yeah Jim, I agree with what splice said :lol: . Great to see both you guys! We all need to be on and not lurking. UR

That goes for you too jeff12, I see you lurking :P

Edited by Unitedrich
  • Upvote 1

Here!!-- How can I school you, ehmmm, help you?....... T-R-O-P-H-E-U-S Your spelling is as bad as your sarcasm..

Who left the door open? The flies are getting in.....

I hope I spelled sarcasm correctly.

Perhaps it is bong time. Just saying...in a round about way. ;)

Geez, and I was breathing into a paper bag. I am so lame. Pass that puppy, please!

Its not trading yet....it will flucuate depending on the value of the USD. Non convertible currencies are not traded on forex which is why they won't touch it right now

I always appreciate your level headed and educated input. I know some come after you for it. Thank you for sticking your neck out there and being honest.

• Upvote 1

I always appreciate your level headed and educated input. I know some come after you for it. Thank you for sticking your neck out there and being honest.

Well said. I don't always see eye to eye with Keeps but I sure respect what he has to add and I respect his views. He Keeps it real.