Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Uh guys im pretty sure iqd is trading in forex market?

dacraigo

Please no bashing I'm just going on what I have seen in the past. Everytime I have ever checked yahoo finance iqd has stood alone as iqd=x now its listed with multiple currency pairs. Please god let somebody confirm that is what is going on.

IQD Trading Now?

I would not bash you. You are posting something you have not seen before. No worries. It is at its usual rate, but.....the rate could change.

• Upvote 3

It is at its usual rate but it is trading, I'm getting goosebumps lol. I just checked again the rates are moving guys!!!

Me too. And they are. Waiting for someone to bust my yellow balloon. :mellow:

It wasn't long....before the LOP Squad showed up to bust that balloon. <_<

Edited by zigmeister
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Wow, do we know when it started doing this?!

Last time I checked was two days ago, just went on forexpros and it looks like iqd is paired on their too. But I don't go their often enough to give an opinion on that site, I check yahoo finance nightly with the exception of last night, I was worked up over all the 9/11 broadcasts.

Me too. And they are. Waiting for someone to bust my yellow balloon. :mellow:

I don't think their will be any balloon bustin, maybe Shabbs got pissed at parliament and finally pressed the pretty button.

Are the pairs able to be reversed? That would really be exciting!

You mean like this?

is this reversed? :o

• Upvote 1

Last time I checked was two days ago, just went on forexpros and it looks like iqd is paired on their too. But I don't go their often enough to give an opinion on that site, I check yahoo finance nightly with the exception of last night, I was worked up over all the 9/11 broadcasts.

I don't think their will be any balloon bustin, maybe Shabbs got pissed at parliament and finally pressed the pretty button.

You mean like this?

WTF does that meant if anything?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

You mean like this?

Yes! Exactly like that. I was under the impression that you wouldn't be able to see trades with the IQD listed first unless it was a tradeable currency. So, did I assume too much? I'm confused :blink:

• Upvote 2

WTF does that meant if anything?

If it is intact trading that makes IQD an internationally recognized currency! I'm not exactly a hardcore forex guy so its not my call to make, but it appears it is being traded, I know two days ago it did not look like this. Keep may have a good point, but it doesn't appear by what I found on forexpros that what he said is the case. B)

Yes! Exactly like that. I was under the impression that you wouldn't be able to see trades with the IQD listed first unless it was a tradeable currency. So, did I assume too much? I'm confused :blink:

You and me both, very confused like I said I'm no expert, somebody who trades on forex needs to voice an opinion. Keep I'm pretty sure you mentioned trading before, right?

• Upvote 1

If it is intact trading that makes IQD an internationally recognized currency! I'm not exactly a hardcore forex guy so its not my call to make, but it appears it is being traded, I know two days ago it did not look like this. Keep may have a good point, but it doesn't appear by what I found on forexpros that what he said is the case. B)

You and me both, very confused like I said I'm no expert, somebody who trades on forex needs to voice an opinion. Keep I'm pretty sure you mentioned trading before, right?

You and me both and everyone else. I have to say an interesting find. We will just have to see where the land lays.

• Upvote 1

The IQD has been like that since I started watching it. This is nothing new. Sorry to be the bearer (<----i think i spelled it right) of bad news.

You joined 5 days ago, so I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but is that how long you have been watching? I can promise you this has not looked like this for more than a two day period, their has only been IQD=X.

Matt D: Unfortunately we do not offer the Iraqi Dinar. I do not have any information on the IQD at this time. I do apologize.

sorry :(

Is that your broker that said that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You joined 5 days ago, so I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but is that how long you have been watching? I can promise you this has not looked like this for more than a two day period, their has only been IQD=X.

ive watched this site much longer than 5 days. i didnt join b/c i didn't have a reason to. i finally joined just for the heck of it. i trade forex and i know that those have been there. you don't have to believe it. doesn't matter to me, but i know what i said is true. and i don't find that to be rude. some people simply have no tact when they say things. im one of them.

Edited by slimm