Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Bytes: Breitling"s Heading To Vegas

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From A Hot Dog Stand In Kuwait. The Vendor Is Assaulting TonyTNT With A Wiener After He Attempted To Short Change The Guy And Walked Off With His Order While Muttering That The KWD Just RV'ed At A Higher Rate-Trust Me.

9-12-2011 Guru Med YOU KNOW THEY CAN MAKE IT MISERABLE FOR [sHABS] AND DRAG IT OUT TO THE POINT HE SAYS SCREW THIS AND JUST DOES IT. THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER, THIS ECONOMY WILL NOT SURVIVE TWO YEARS. RIGHT NOW WE ARE IN THE TWEAKING TIME OF THIS INVESTMENT AND SHABS MAY HAVE TO TWEAK THINGS TO GET THIS OVER WITH.

9-12-11 Guru Mailman17 WE ARE EXACTLY WHERE WE WANT TO BE. DOES ANYONE THINK SHABS...WOULD HAVE EVEN PUT THIS THROUGH WITHOUT KNOWING THE OUTCOME? HE HAS THE NUMBERS AND THE PLAN TO BACK HIM UP. IRAQ AND ALL ITS ENTITIES ARE READY...FROM THE BANKS TO THE STOCK EXCHANGE. DONT WORRY ABOUT WHATS GOING ON IN PARLIMENT ...REMEMBER THIS...IT WOULDN'T BE THERE IF IT WASNT GONNA PASS....SHABS IS NOT A FOOL

9-12-11 Guru Breitling We are that close that I am heading to Vegas to talk to my advisors. There is going to be more than one currency to revalue. They are going to adjust currency amounts all over the world. It's going to be a very controlled global revaluation. Some currencies will go up and some will go down. Watch Parlament in Iraq, it's the biggest moves that we are seeing for our investment...They had a special meeting Sunday about changing the currencies out. You people are educated enough to figure out what the rate could be and stick with it, have confidence with yourself. CBI is pushing the momemtum...to get this job done...you should be excited, I am.

9-12-11 Guru Phoenix3333 It's Harvent Time, I wonder what bountiful harvest we are about to see - I think you know. There are rumors going around about the central banks doing something globally with the currencies - so far we haven't seen that. Could it happen tomorrow, it sure could, will it, I don't know. This is a live and fluid situation, it could be later in the week or it could be next weekend. They are running this thing down to the wire. You should be on high alert, I am.

• Upvote 13