Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pei Wei Chinese fortune cookie says it all

I have be invested in the Dinar for two years now and still patiently waiting for Iraq to get off their butt so I take all the rumors and intel of the Iraqi Dinar with a big grain of salt and try not to believe in all of the hype and promises made by the guru's and I read between the lines but the other night when the wife and I were eating Pei Wei Chinese take out and I hand pick the fortune cookies from the bin of cookies in the store. When we were finished with the meal we each opened our fortune cookies and I was truly blown away by what they said, usually all of the fortune cookies are just simple meaningless quotes that only apply to a broad spectrum of possibilities that can deal with one's life but WOW this was very specific it said "You will never need to worry about a steady income" could this truly mean something but the timing so come on RV.... :D

• Upvote 3

I have be invested in the Dinar for two years now and still patiently waiting for Iraq to get off their butt so I take all the rumors and intel of the Iraqi Dinar with a big grain of salt and try not to believe in all of the hype and promises made by the guru's and I read between the lines but the other night when the wife and I were eating Pei Wei Chinese take out and I hand pick the fortune cookies from the bin of cookies in the store. When we were finished with the meal we each opened our fortune cookies and I was truly blown away by what they said, usually all of the fortune cookies are just simple meaningless quotes that only apply to a broad spectrum of possibilities that can deal with one's life but WOW this was very specific it said "You will never need to worry about a steady income" could this truly mean something but the timing so come on RV.... :D

Let's hope...

:blink: amazing there isn't ever a negative message in a fortune cookie. not that they are for entertainment or anything. would be funny to see , ' you will be hit by a bus tomorrow afternoon'

I have seen that & by all means , that is not even close to being funny. -1

I know it was meant to be a joke. sorry, hit too close to home

Perfect!! You lucky duck!! That's the good news we have all been waiting for, and you were so lucky that you got a heads up on it a couple days before the rest of us will. <bigsmile)!!!!