Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ptr call today

ssgaldridge

Bear5642 OOMC 2:45pm (ET)

2:47 PM [bear5642] OK WE ARE MAKING CALLS INTO THE SANDBOX RIGHT NOW AND GETTING CONFIRMATION ON THE NEWS OF 4.41 RV IN KUWAIT WE WILL HAVE PEOPLE THEIR RIGHT NOW AND HAVE GOTTEN 1 CALL IN ALREDAY AND WE WANT 3

2:49 PM [bear5642] KWD WAS SUPPOSED THE RV TODAY

2:50 PM [bear5642] TO RV THEIR TODAY

2:51 PM [PaPaJack1952] asells tell bear5642 it RVed about 30mins ago and Iraq

2:52 PM [bear5642] I KNOW THAT AND WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE SURE IT WASNT THE KWD

2:54 PM [bear5642] I WAS TOLD LAST NIGHT THE THE KWD WAS TO REVALUE TODAY AND THE IQD WOULD FOLLOW

2:57 PM [bear5642] JOSEY WALES WE HAVE CALLS INTO IRAQ RIGHT NOW

3:00 PM [bear5642] ASELLS SCOTTIG JUST CALLED ME AND WE ARE GETTING SOME INFO COMING IN AND WE WANT TO MAKE SURE OF THIS BEFORE WE SAY ITS A DONE DEAL I HAVE 4 SCREENS UP RIGHT NOW AND LOOKING AND DONT SEE IT ON XE, FOREX, OR ONE OF THE BANK CONTACTS

3:01 PM [asells] wE appreciate you bear for the verification Thank you!

3:04 PM [bear5642] BULLDOG75 WHAT IS COMING IN ON YOUR END

3:04 PM [bulldog75] bear5642 :WE PROJECTED 4.50 TWO WEEKS AGO; AM STICKING WITH THAT. I THINK WE WILL BE VERY CLOSE

3:05 PM [bulldog75] bear5642 : TY! GREAT EFFORT BY YOU AND CREW. TAKE US HOME PARTNER!

3:06 PM [bear5642] MY CONTACT TOLD ME LAST NIGHT THAT THE KWD WOULD DEFINATELY RV TODAY AND HE WAS RIGHT ON AND THAT THE IQD WOULD FOLLOW RIGHT AFTER

3:06 PM [GhettoCheeze] ezforex.com is showing 1 KWD = 4.11 USD

3:07 PM [bear5642] GHETTOCHEEZE SO IF KUWAIT IS COMING IN HIGHER THEN IQD WILL COME IN HIGHER TO BE THE STRONGEST CURRENCY IN THE MIDDLE EAST

3:07 PM [bear5642] MY CONTACT HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD LOL

3:08 PM [duckyboy] i am certain the kwd rv'd.... i saw it at $0.24.... NOW we have to get the IQD to do the same

3:08 PM [bear5642] DUCKBOY SCOTTIG AHS SOMEONE GIVING US AND UP TO DATE REPORT IN A FEW

3:09 PM [asells] PEOPLE PLEASE do NOT call your banks.. you need to wait UNTIL you hear it... if you call banks, you are taking away from their business!!!! Think about it

3:09 PM [bear5642] MY CONTACT CALLED ME LATE LAST NIGHT AND TOLD ME THE KWD WOULD RV TODAY AND IT JUST DID

3:10 PM [bear5642] WHAT EVER YOU DO DO NOT CALL YOUR BANKS ALL WE NEED NOW IS FOR TY AT DB TO CLOSE HIS SELLING DOWN AND OPEN THE CASH IN

3:11 PM [bear5642] OK IM GOING MAKE SOEMCALLS RIGHT NOW AND WILL BE BACK

3:13 PM [bear5642] YES THE KWD DID RV

but can you trust any onfo from there? not really........

How do ya'll sleep at night? Is this grown ups or children????? <_<

I think it's children that maybe have a few 25000 notes and that about it causing all kinds of crap. We know the time is close so the junk just causes confusion to the new investors. I really believe before this is over that there will be more knocks on doors from the FTC and FBI. It's time the lies come to an end.

Global Arab Network currency converter also equaled Bloomberg's.

I did go to ezforex.com as stated above, and is did in fact state 1 KWD was = to 4.11 USD.

So who the knows........But still hoping :)

Link to ezForex: http://www.ezforex.com/

Link to Bloomberg: http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/currencies/

Link to Global Arab Network: http://www.english.globalarabnetwork.com/Currency-Convertert

• Upvote 1

I apologize,I thought you were talking about the IQD not the KWD.. I am an another site working with the U.S. Army post office.I have been here 16 months and am heavily invested in the IQD. At 6:30 this

evening I purchased 80,000.00 IQD for 76.41 US dollars. Kuwait may have rv"d .if it did I am totally unaware .

It is coming in from boots in Kuwait per a difft dinar site and from the ezforex site. 1 KWD= $4.11 it was $3.62 before 2:00 pm est today. I think banks and forex update around that hour too fyi. The link to the ez forex site is in another thread on DV right now that is calling a Kuwaiti RV. Let's go Iraq!

2:00pm time frame - PTR CALL TONY brings a caller on the

line with DAN as that left the call to confer with this caller - THEREFORE with DAN AND TONY on the line

together LIVE on this conference call, this guy states his name is TONY ALSO –

CALLER TONY states Direct source from Kuwait called in that the RV TOOK place

about 20 minutes ago and the rate is $4.41 and we should see this anytime with

cash out tomorrow- this was a FOLLOW UP call and HIS CONTACT IN KUWAIT said this

had RV’d at $4.41 ----and all banking institutions would be told today and we

should start cash in tomorrow - held off

from yesterday due to 911…Also spoke to Ali yesterday and within an hour or two

after the RV takes place the Santa Monica, Bakersfield and Tennessee offices

would be open and remaining offices open within a week…THIS IS WHAT WE GOT…

Just posting news from the call we all heard this man come

on the line. and TONY and DAN were in a 3 way with this source and they allowed

him to give this info LIVE ON THE CALL - but they want to verify this - so now

we all need to pray just like the other info in here the has been posted in the

past and they promised to verify this with everyone when they do…

who knows????

YOU FORGET 4.40 MEANS HERE IN THE STATES 5.25 NICE SPREAD

• Downvote 1

I'm still waiting for Adam's email, nothing will excite me more than that. This other type of entertainment just doesn't cut it for me any more. C'mon Adams where is our email...RV RV RV

You don't think you'll see a news release that a major event like this has happened before Adam can email you? He seems like a busy guy...he'lll probly know AFTER we do

Ummmm....nope. Adam will know when it happens and then so will we.

By the News articles and major press, i'm pretty sure the entire world will know within a few minutes if its to be a 300,000% RV...Why do you think adam would know before anyone else does? Thats the main part i'm confused about...i mean he seems like a pretty level headed guy...and built a great forum...But he's not psychic

Edited by Ridewithme38

more on this

Okie, Bear5642 and Scotti G - 4pm (ET) OOMC

09/12/2011

4:03 PM [bear5642] OK SCOTIG AND I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A BANKER OF A BIG 4 BANK AND SAID FROM HIS SCREEN WAS SHOWING RIGHT NOW HE WOULD CASH OUT ANYONE HOLDING THE KWD AT 4.12 PERIOD

4:04 PM [ajdevldog] bear5642 - thats what Wells fargo site has posted.... is that with a spread?

4:05 PM [bear5642] AJDELVDOG NO THAT IS THE XCHANGE RATE

4:06 PM [bear5642] WE RAE NOT CONFUSING THE ISSUE THE KWD WAS REPORTED TO RV AND THE IQD WOULD FOLLOW WHY DO YOU THINK WE ARE LOOKING AT THIS

4:08 PM [scotti g] i KNOW THERE IS MUCH SPECULATION AROUND ON WHAT IS GOING ON. BE PATIENT AND I WILL EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE AND WHAT IS GOING ON

4:08 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] JUST NOW LOGGING ON. HAVE BEEN CHASING AND TRYING TO VERIFY INTEL OF THE R/V--SCOTTI G AND MYSELF WILL TAG TEAM

4:08 PM [bear5642] OK IM OUTTA HERE THIS IS TOO MUCH CANT KEEP UP I WILL WAIT FOR SCOTTIG TO CALL EM AND WE WILL COME BACK IN ONLY IF MODS HELP US THIS IS CRAZY

4:09 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SIC EM SCOTTI

4:09 PM [scotti g] I know what information came in from Iraq earlier. Believe it or not I do know who the source is and to whom he gave it to. I have been speaking with him, 'the banker and many others over the last hour and a half

4:09 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI=G WILL GIVE INTEL FIRST

Read More burron on right

4:09 PM [bear5642] HEY OKIE

4:10 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR

4:10 PM [bear5642] I LOVE THE WAY GUY THROW ME UNDER THE BUS LOL

4:10 PM [scotti g] The KWD is not $4.41 as relayed. It is confirmed in the banking system at $4.1224 USD per KWD. More to come

4:11 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SWEET QUEEN---LOOKS LIKE YOU MAY HAVE MADE YOUR DEADLINE

4:11 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] MANY RUMORS AND INFORMATION FLOATING AROUND FAST AND FURIOUS--WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE SENCE OF IT PRESENTLY

4:12 PM [..SweetQueen] ..OKIE OIL MAN HEARING IQD SHOULD FOLLOW KUWAIT...

4:12 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] KUWAIT DID R/V--THAT HAS BEEN VERIFIED--NOW WERE WORKING ON THE IRAQI R/V

4:12 PM [scotti g] The information from Bears source this morning confirmed this rate to be expected. They also indicated the KWD would go before the IQD. We have not seen the IQD hit yet but it will. Be patient. Dop not argue or bash. The information I am giving right now is confirmed by a bank VP who spoke with their foreign exchange dept!

4:14 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] LARGE BANKS HAS RECEIVED NOTIFICATION OF MANY CURRIENCIES BEING REVALUED PRESENTLY

4:14 PM [bear5642] HEY SCOTIG YOU GUYS ACN USE ME AS SPEED BUMP LOL

4:14 PM [scotti g] go on bear and okie.

4:14 PM [scotti g] on a call

4:15 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] WE ARE TOLD THAT THE IRAQI DINAR R/V WILL OCCUR SOON AFTER KUWAIT---AS TO HOW LONG---I AM UNSURE AT THIS EXACT MOMENT

4:15 PM [bear5642] MY SOURCE DID CALL ME LAST NIGH AND TELL M WOULD TAKE PLACE AND SCOTTIG KNEW ABOUT BUT WE DECIDED TO LET IT PLAY OUT INSTEAD

4:15 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] MANY CURRIENCES ARE BEING R/V'D AT THE SAME OR NEARLY THE SAME TIME

4:15 PM [scotti g] buster I do not care what you are seeing. I am talking with a banker who has personally confirmed the rate

4:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I VERIFY SCOTTI-G'S CONTACT WITH THE BANK

4:17 PM [scotti g] We are still early in the process. Pleas just REJOICE THAT THE PROCESS IS NOW UNFOLDING. Quit second guessing and bashing

4:17 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE IMPLICATIONS BUT THE UN OPERATIONAL RATES IS SCHEDULED TO BE POSTED ON THE 15TH

4:18 PM [scotti g] We are not talking about the 800 lb gorilla but the 1200 lb BEAR!!!! Go BEAR

4:18 PM [bear5642] THAT WAS ALSO IN THIS DOCUMENT MAN OKIE YOU TELLING EVERYTHING LOL

4:18 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THE MEETING IN JORDAN WITH OVER 40 COMPANYS WANTING TO INVEST IN IRAQ WAS IMPORTANT

4:19 PM [scotti g] I have heard from numerous sources over the last 80 hours or so that we would see this today into tomorrow! Guess they were all right!!!!

4:19 PM [bear5642] SOME PEOPLE WILL NOT LISTEN

4:21 PM [scotti g] bear5642 Brother ! That is their problem. You can lead a horse (or donkey) to water but you cannot make them drink!

4:21 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI---JUST TALKED WITH POPPPY----HE IS REPORTING ANOTHER BANK IN VIRGINIA HAS THE KWD ON THEIR SCREEN LIVE RIGHT NOW AT SAME FIGURED YOU QUOTED---JUST NOW

4:21 PM [bear5642] THEN BUST THEIR BEHINDS shame

--

[..OKIE OIL MAN] IT WILL BE INTERESTING BY LATE TONIGHT OR IN THE MORNING HOW MANY OTHER COUNTRIES WENT AT THE SAME TIME---AT PRESENT THAT INFORMATION IS NOT AVAILABLE YET

[3:30:26 PM] [scotti g] bebesplace Buster If you are so smart then why don't you fill the room in on exactly what is going on. Okie Bear and I will sit on our hands while you enlighten us. Oh by the way... How many of your contacts are Senators, Parliamentary and CIA contacts?

[3:30:46 PM] [scotti g] Imagine that Okie...You mean I don't have my head stuck where the sun don't shine?????LOL

[3:31:07 PM][bear5642] SCOTTIG I HAVE A CALL TO MY CONTACT IN IRAQ AS WE SPEAK WAITING ON HIM TO CALL ME RIGHT NOW

[3:31:51 PM] [..OKIE OIL MAN] BEAR--LET US KNOW WHAT IRAQI CONTACT HAS TO SAY

[..OKIE OIL MAN] MODS--KICK ALL THOSE TYPING---NO MATTER WHO------

[3:32:13 PM] [scotti g] Confirmed just now. People in Iraq streets are screeming, shouting and elated...no specifics but will get more later!

this is kwd and idq should follow suit.... fingers crossed(if true)