Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real life is REAL, yo.

SO...

After reading up on this thing almost everyday for the better part of a year, I just naturally started to fall off and do other things. Each little break I took got longer and longer. And I gotta tell ya, IT FEELS GREAT.

Sure, I'll stick my head in (barely) every now and again but NOTHING like I used to read before. I'm just having a blast doing other stuff (with my brain).

I never really neglected any of my Father/husband/employee duties following the Dinar but I DID have it on my brain- taking up space that I now use for entertainment, reading, Words with Friends...

The REAL kicker though is, when you return- THE SAME CONVERSATIONS ARE GOING ON! So you miss NOTHING.

Just thought I would share...

Now if I could just get Tony Romo to finish a football game worth a damn...

• Upvote 4

SO...

After reading up on this thing almost everyday for the better part of a year, I just naturally started to fall off and do other things. Each little break I took got longer and longer. And I gotta tell ya, IT FEELS GREAT.

Sure, I'll stick my head in (barely) every now and again but NOTHING like I used to read before. I'm just having a blast doing other stuff (with my brain).

I never really neglected any of my Father/husband/employee duties following the Dinar but I DID have it on my brain- taking up space that I now use for entertainment, reading, Words with Friends...

The REAL kicker though is, when you return- THE SAME CONVERSATIONS ARE GOING ON! So you miss NOTHING.

You can forget about that in regards to Tony Romo he's a no go..........................................................Sorry!............................................................Go RB

SO...

You or correct you can go back five years and the same conversations, in fact they sometimes copy them and reuse them just put a different date on them. They also come up with some story why it did not happen today and they will until we all drop dead, becasue as long as there is hope people will buy dianar and they will make money, not us but the ones selling and pumping. Then they will come back and say oh how sorry it did not happen but here is the reason a camel pissed in the road so we have been set back for a least another year.

I'm starting to think this may not turn out the way we hoped......I dont understand why Iraq would announce to the world that they are going to revalue their currency,and give everyone that hasnt heard about this investment a chance to jump in...I dont see how that would benefit them.

Well I feel the same yet I still have some hope or I wouldn't be here. Be cautious with your postings, the lollipop patrol might see it and bash you for it. :lol:

Edited by WorkerBee

The funny thing is even though some of the rumors and speculations are new and some can be proved by links, it still seem as though we're spinning our wheels. I just look forward to the day this thing is over and everyone that has invested dreams come to reality. Go RV