Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Press Release - Central Bank of Iraq 9-12-11

Nothing-Ventured

I had a friend translate this for our group and am glad to share it here.

The below was dated 2011.

The Iraqi Central Bank asked Congress to remove 3 zeros from the currency so that instead of the money being worth millions it's worth a smaller amount to make it easy on the money market for the peoples goods ( best interest of the people).

In 2007 the Iraqi business men stopped putting money in the bank because Sadam Hussain used to freeze their money with or without any reason.

Now the new Government is asking business people to consider using the Iraqi Central Bank by support from Congress to make it secure ( Like FDIC)

They are looking forward to it and say it's the best for the consumer so their money will be more secure.

They are asking congress to pass this law (FDIC)

I hope this helps.

CAUTION

All,

I have been working on this translation for two days now. The original file was uploaded via a camera or scanner (image file). Under normal circumstances it would not be a problem. I used cutting edge ocular conversion software (OCR) and converted the file to PDF no problem. Once converted I attempted to covert this file to word.doc format. When I did this the file released three embedded virusus. Trojan, no problem spybot got it. MS TOOL REMOVAL a rather nasty one however Windows Security Essentials Live and the Windows firewall snagged it. The one that got away... a stinking slimmy little worm called HELL FIRE, went right on in and in a matter of an hour corrupted my hard drive causing a complete format and reload of the entire sys. Fortunately, I was off line as this little jewel has the ability to upload and the first sign of an internet connection and would have cause an outbreak if not pandemic. Windows Security has the file now for analalise and I expect my friend there to have it back tonight around 10pm Im sorry for the delay on this one but I should have it tonight. Please if you are not an experienced virus fighter do not play with this one. The embedding was deliberate and Microsoft says they have never seen anything like it.

Will post the translation as soon as I receive the file.

Queitlearner

CAUTION

All,

I have been working on this translation for two days now. The original file was uploaded via a camera or scanner (image file). Under normal circumstances it would not be a problem. I used cutting edge ocular conversion software (OCR) and converted the file to PDF no problem. Once converted I attempted to covert this file to word.doc format. When I did this the file released three embedded virusus. Trojan, no problem spybot got it. MS TOOL REMOVAL a rather nasty one however Windows Security Essentials Live and the Windows firewall snagged it. The one that got away... a stinking slimmy little worm called HELL FIRE, went right on in and in a matter of an hour corrupted my hard drive causing a complete format and reload of the entire sys. Fortunately, I was off line as this little jewel has the ability to upload and the first sign of an internet connection and would have cause an outbreak if not pandemic. Windows Security has the file now for analalise and I expect my friend there to have it back tonight around 10pm Im sorry for the delay on this one but I should have it tonight. Please if you are not an experienced virus fighter do not play with this one. The embedding was deliberate and Microsoft says they have never seen anything like it.

Queit

Excuse my ignorance Quietlearner but, how would those viruses get in there? Did someone do that deliberately? if so, who?

Must be some top secret intel for Okie!

ohmy.gifdry.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif Now that was funny...

Why don't one of you single men get on that dating chat place that's always here with Asian ladies on it then flirt, brush your hair obviously, and then send it to them, the picture I mean laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Stop you're killing me!!!!!biggrin.gif

CAUTION

All,

Queitlearner

Not doubting the bug, but I have a hard time thinkin that it came from the text itself. Must be from the other interpreter programs IMO. thanks for the effort and I hope you get over your sickness

• Upvote 1

CAUTION

All,

Queitlearner

Wish I would have read this earlier. Looks like my laptop has fallen victim to this virus. Corrupted my IP address. I know little about these things, so the laptop goes to the shop in the morning.

• Upvote 1