Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Press Release - Central Bank of Iraq 9-12-11

Nothing-Ventured

What line? huh.gif

The line of text printed on the post.

X

For example my post read if you cant see it please place pointer above line....... x marks the spot

d o n 't f o r g e t t o d r i n k y o u r o v a l t i n e .........it's just a crummy commercial!!! huh.gif

Your getting and ovaltine commercial???? Seriously?

This file is nightmare. It is placed on line via a scanned image from original JPEG. I used OCR software to convert it to PDF and then Converted PDF to word. It is a very unstable platform at best. With windows translator it will only allow me to view the darn thing in print preview? If need be I can print it take a picture and upload it if you can t see it . let me know.

Quietlearner

Thank You QL....for what you are trying to do ;]

Did you read it yet? If so, is it worth going to the effort of taking a picture and uploading it?

You are awesome :rolleyes:

This file is nightmare. It is placed on line via a scanned image from original JPEG. I used OCR software to convert it to PDF and then Converted PDF to word. It is a very unstable platform at best. With windows translator it will only allow me to view the darn thing in print preview? If need be I can print it take a picture and upload it if you can t see it . let me know.

Quietlearner

I had no problem pulling it up in print preview. I would assume that others can as well. I think the problem is clicking on the blank space. But it does work that way. Thanks so much, the article is very exciting.

I am looking forward to what quietlearner finds out, but in the meantime I will upload the article again. I highlighted the dates in yellow, that I could make out.

One is "2007", on the second line. Last line of first paragraph has the year "1947", and the ending is "2011/signature/11", which looks quite formal!

Would it be this?

Central Bank: Some criticism of state officials to delete the strategic behavior of the zeros is not responsible

12 September, 2011 06:16:00

Considered the CBI criticism from some state employees to Strutijeth efforts to delete the three zeroes from the currency's actions as irresponsible.

A source at the Iraqi Central Bank, said the charges against the bank and criticism of his efforts to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency motives are unknown and are incompatible with the rules of behavior that should be adhered to by state officials in tackling the issues of different countries, particularly the sensitive ones.

The source confirmed that the central bank is these actions as a clear violation of the rules of conduct and acting career, which is intended to compensate for de jure and international central bank to the risk of moral hazard to the public in various forms, and the central bank will retain the right to legal defense of his being loaded with the bodies responsible for compensating the interests of the country to the danger of prejudice to the financial irresponsible.

The source said the Committee on Economic Affairs in the Cabinet was appealed to the bank in 2007 to study the draft reform of the Iraqi currency through restructuring and deleting three zeros of them, so as to facilitate trading cash and reduce the transaction costs bitmap in the framework of Astartejah reform the system of cash management in the country, as it has done the majority of countries in the world, particularly those that left the stages of the turmoil and economic decline, which seeks to rebuild its cash on the basis of a strong and coherent. He added that the bank was surprised to launch some government employees who hold jobs in the centers of the various state media attack is unprecedented on the bank, accusing him of saying there was work beyond the law, distort the idea of Monetary Reform, ignoring at the same time the nobility of the institution of national monetary guardian of the public money and the garrison of stability and economic development at the time won by the Central Bank of Iraq since its inception in 1947 until the present time and the respect and confidence of the financial institution and central banks in the world.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alfayhaa.tv/news/economy/66215.html&ei=eWluToG3OK-GsAKzlJXIBA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CFoQ7gEwBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A8%25D9%258A%25D8%25A7%25D9%2586%2B%25D8%25B5%25D8%25AD%25D9%2581%25D9%258A%25E2%2580%258F%2B-%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%2583%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D8%25B2%25D9%258A%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D9%258A%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1248%26bih%3D702%26tbs%3Dqdr:d%26prmd%3Divns

• Upvote 3

Would it be this?

Central Bank: Some criticism of state officials to delete the strategic behavior of the zeros is not responsible

12 September, 2011 06:16:00

Considered the CBI criticism from some state employees to Strutijeth efforts to delete the three zeroes from the currency's actions as irresponsible.

A source at the Iraqi Central Bank, said the charges against the bank and criticism of his efforts to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency motives are unknown and are incompatible with the rules of behavior that should be adhered to by state officials in tackling the issues of different countries, particularly the sensitive ones.

The source confirmed that the central bank is these actions as a clear violation of the rules of conduct and acting career, which is intended to compensate for de jure and international central bank to the risk of moral hazard to the public in various forms, and the central bank will retain the right to legal defense of his being loaded with the bodies responsible for compensating the interests of the country to the danger of prejudice to the financial irresponsible.

The source said the Committee on Economic Affairs in the Cabinet was appealed to the bank in 2007 to study the draft reform of the Iraqi currency through restructuring and deleting three zeros of them, so as to facilitate trading cash and reduce the transaction costs bitmap in the framework of Astartejah reform the system of cash management in the country, as it has done the majority of countries in the world, particularly those that left the stages of the turmoil and economic decline, which seeks to rebuild its cash on the basis of a strong and coherent. He added that the bank was surprised to launch some government employees who hold jobs in the centers of the various state media attack is unprecedented on the bank, accusing him of saying there was work beyond the law, distort the idea of Monetary Reform, ignoring at the same time the nobility of the institution of national monetary guardian of the public money and the garrison of stability and economic development at the time won by the Central Bank of Iraq since its inception in 1947 until the present time and the respect and confidence of the financial institution and central banks in the world.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alfayhaa.tv/news/economy/66215.html&ei=eWluToG3OK-GsAKzlJXIBA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CFoQ7gEwBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25D8%25A8%25D9%258A%25D8%25A7%25D9%2586%2B%25D8%25B5%25D8%25AD%25D9%2581%25D9%258A%25E2%2580%258F%2B-%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25A8%25D9%2586%25D9%2583%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25B1%25D9%2583%25D8%25B2%25D9%258A%2B%25D8%25A7%25D9%2584%25D8%25B9%25D8%25B1%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%25D9%258A%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1248%26bih%3D702%26tbs%3Dqdr:d%26prmd%3Divns

Hey CBR....that looks close, thanks for posting. Hopefully we can read what quietlearner found, that should confirm things better. B)

i didnt read the whole thread so i dunno if u all had it translated yet or not i found this news release 30 min after it came out then it hit every where while i was tryin to get it translated this morning if theres not a translation yet i do have it an will post it and sorry i didnt read all the pages just came to the last 1 im swamped at work an about to go home also ty all..BL

i dont know if u all know yet or not i dont know why i was waiting for a response like i was in a chat room or something lol give me a second and ill type it all out for yall

• Upvote 6

i didnt read the whole thread so i dunno if u all had it translated yet or not i found this news release 30 min after it came out then it hit every where while i was tryin to get it translated this morning if theres not a translation yet i do have it an will post it and sorry i didnt read all the pages just came to the last 1 im swamped at work an about to go home also ty all..BL

See she is like wonderwoman, everyone is saying print preview and blah blah blah I am on my phone so I cannot do all those things what does it say BondLady what does it say?

• Upvote 1

tyvm, i dunno why i got a negitive lol but its ok, most of u know i always try to back up the things i say with a article and links i guess it was too long im sorry bout that but i couldnt see any other way around it, i could have brought u in more articles that back this up but i kept it at 3 so again i apoligise for the length of it i guess lol, ty all...BL

• Upvote 7