Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

[b]".... Did we give up when the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor?" [/b] (name the movie?)

Ahh lets see how bout swastika of the rising sun. No wait that's not it. aaah Sayonara sauerkraut nope wait a minute I`ll get it. aaah Tora tora messerschmidt

no no lets see

Scotch thats not really giving up. Your just gonna take a break from all the bullcrap. Good plan

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

Why the negs to this guys post ??? I have been invested for years and i know how he feels because he is right !!!! We always hear next week next month and so on and it does follow going into next year ,, look at history and also Iraq is a mess and will be for a very long time !!! We hear there doing things as we speak but we also hear they have new issues coming in faster than they are resolving them !!! Also if we are so close ,,,why are they still selling dinar and now these pumpers are getting so desperate they have lay-away now to buy more which to me dump of dinar !!! The people in this country who is selling is doing anything to unload it and make there fast $100 to $200.plus profit !!!! Think about this ,,,, I bought i mil dinar for $854.00 in Iraq and here in the states its selling for $1140.00 to $1280.00 and selling books or what ever ,,,YES THEY ARE MAKING MONEY !!! So ask yourself what you have watched and look what is going on now and tell me if we are right around the corner of anything being close !!!!!!

The problem is you are putting to much stock into people's opinions. You need to be reading news articles with links. Look for statements made by the CBI, specifically, Shabibi. Do some research instead of reading and believing rumors. Learn who the guru's are and understand that everything they post is BS. Try to find the article mentioned by sonny1 above. New currency prior to 2012 means a revalue prior to 2012 assuming they issue lower denoms. People say this is a long term investment. That statement is correct. Those who bought into this in the beginning have participated in a long term investment. 8 years is long term. If you haven't owned your dinar for 5 years or more, then you have no reason to be impatient yet. Trust in the fact that when this happens it will happen. Until it happens then everything you read is an opinion or speculation. Take it with a grain of salt and don't buy into the hype. Those that are selling off their dinar and getting out because of others opinions and speculations, never should have invested in the IQD to begin with. They listened to someone who promised them instant riches and that it was going to happen very soon. This investment isn't for everyone. It certainly isn't for anyone that is unable to differentiate between facts and opinions.

Why wouldn't you sell? If you believe that (and, by the way, I don't think it will revalue at all) it's silly to lose the purchasing power for that period. I sold the last of my dinar in July and purchased silver. It has gone up about 8% so far. I have not recovered my original investment but I have increased the total value of my investment since I've sold. If you think an RV is at least 2-3 years away you can always purchase them again in 2 or 3 years. If you have bought dinar and NEVER intend to sell, you have just agreed to accept a 100% potential loss on your investment. That seems foolish to me.

This is really poor advice to be giving anyone. Why would you recommend selling if they think it will be 2 to 3 years and then buy in then. If it revalues prior and they miss it, then what genius?

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ok sing along,

I owe I owe so off to work I go. I see I see it can RV. I will I will, I will learn to chill. My flight my flight is not overnight.

It is fair It is fair, for me to be a millionaire. So please so please help me to believe. When I'm down, when I'm down, my mind will stay sound.

Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

• Upvote 3

Why wouldn't you sell? If you believe that (and, by the way, I don't think it will revalue at all) it's silly to lose the purchasing power for that period. I sold the last of my dinar in July and purchased silver. It has gone up about 8% so far. I have not recovered my original investment but I have increased the total value of my investment since I've sold. If you think an RV is at least 2-3 years away you can always purchase them again in 2 or 3 years. If you have bought dinar and NEVER intend to sell, you have just agreed to accept a 100% potential loss on your investment. That seems foolish to me.

Why are you here reading and posting about a investment that you care nothing about????........Get a life!!

• Upvote 3

The problem is you are putting to much stock into people's opinions. You need to be reading news articles with links. Look for statements made by the CBI, specifically, Shabibi. Do some research instead of reading and believing rumors. Learn who the guru's are and understand that everything they post is BS. Try to find the article mentioned by sonny1 above. New currency prior to 2012 means a revalue prior to 2012 assuming they issue lower denoms. People say this is a long term investment. That statement is correct. Those who bought into this in the beginning have participated in a long term investment. 8 years is long term. If you haven't owned your dinar for 5 years or more, then you have no reason to be impatient yet. Trust in the fact that when this happens it will happen. Until it happens then everything you read is an opinion or speculation. Take it with a grain of salt and don't buy into the hype. Those that are selling off their dinar and getting out because of others opinions and speculations, never should have invested in the IQD to begin with. They listened to someone who promised them instant riches and that it was going to happen very soon. This investment isn't for everyone. It certainly isn't for anyone that is unable to differentiate between facts and opinions.

This is really poor advice to be giving anyone. Why would you recommend selling if they think it will be 2 to 3 years and then buy in then. If it revalues prior and they miss it, then what genius?

People like you give me faith - this is a great post and it serves this community well. Thank you. Take this advise, he is absolutely correct. I know what I am doing in this investment, I read all the articles and look for the people here on DV who are both pragmatic and critical thinkers. I feel confident in what I know and what I stand to gain. Thanks! We are fleas on an elephant in this big mighty global economy. biggrin.gif

Ok sing along,

I owe I owe so off to work I go. I see I see it can RV. I will I will, I will learn to chill. My flight my flight is not overnight.

It is fair It is fair, for me to be a millionaire. So please so please help me to believe. When I'm down, when I'm down, my mind will stay sound.

Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 2

I started changing my interest levels as I became obsessed with site searches. Now I'll check two sites twice daily. My nephew was in town for a days and it was nice to shut the computer for those days for a break.

All in moderation. Burning them, tossing them, wallpapering, all sound unwise at this point. If we're as close as we may be, why risk a stupid decision at this point?

Hang in there!

THIS IS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT PEOPLE. NOT A GET RICH OVER NIGHT SCHEME. PUT YOUR DINAR IN A SHOE BOX, FORGET ABOUT IT, AND GO BACK TO WORK...

Uhhh, do you want to say that louder dgibbs? I think my next door neighbors didn't quite get it all. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I know that I have not been invested in the IQD for very long, and you can bash, call names or what ever. But I do not believe that the IQD will RV any time soon. I really believe that we will be waiting for another few years, at least 2 or 3 more years. I am sorry but I do not have that kind of patience. So I plan to store my IQD in a storage unit with the rest of the junk that I do not need right now. I hope that this investment works out for all of you, I really do, but I just believe that we purchased a bunch of souvenirs. However, I will still watch and wait for notification from Adam on where we are in the investment. Good Luck to all.

Putting your Dinars in a "storage unit" and then we might see it on the tv show Storage Wars if you forget about it. :lol:

I know that I have not been invested in the IQD for very long, and you can bash, call names or what ever. But I do not believe that the IQD will RV any time soon. I really believe that we will be waiting for another few years, at least 2 or 3 more years. I am sorry but I do not have that kind of patience. So I plan to store my IQD in a storage unit with the rest of the junk that I do not need right now. I hope that this investment works out for all of you, I really do, but I just believe that we purchased a bunch of souvenirs. However, I will still watch and wait for notification from Adam on where we are in the investment. Good Luck to all.

Hello.

This investment, which has no definitive in regards of maturity date is not for everyone and I respect your decision, however, when it RV's, you need not wait for anyone to tell you. Media outlets, from am radio to headline news, that transmit around the world, will be cashing in on the story just like us with the investment. GLTY and all. Go RV.

I know that I have not been invested in the IQD fTor very long, and you can bash, call names or what ever. But I do not believe that the IQD will RV any time soon. I really believe that we will be waiting for another few years, at least 2 or 3 more years. I am sorry but I do not have that kind of patience. So I plan to store my IQD in a storage unit with the rest of the junk that I do not need right now. I hope that this investment works out for all of you, I really do, but I just believe that we purchased a bunch of souvenirs. However, I will still watch and wait for notification from Adam on where we are in the investment. Good Luck to all.

Thank you for saying good-by :)

Only you know what is best for you.

Happy to hear you can walk away ......there are some that should and do not.

Wishing for you great good luck as well in whatever you do with your life.

Nice that you will store your dinar until whatever happens is a done deal.......smile.gif You are a very wise person.

Will see you when it RV's ........how's that?

Myst

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hear yah!!!

I'm thinking a break soon too if an RV doesn't fall into play....but I definitely won't sell.

I've learned to avoid the pumpers...but I have a heck of a time choking down the religious hypocrisy and narrow minded political nonsense. I'm here for the dinar news...but the righteous rhetoric seems to pops up everywhere.

I do appreciate Adam, Bondlady and you other intelligent straight shooters. Thank you!!!

Why are you here reading and posting about a investment that you care nothing about????........Get a life!!

RV...I was going to ask the same question! But for the rest of us...our lives will continue, we will still laugh, love, watch ball games, knit, watch sunsets, enjoy moonshine :D , the night kind too and all the other daily things that make life enjoyable.... so my dear friends...stay grounded, grill out, chill out and enjoy life...someday sooner or later perhaps a nice little or nice big financial blessing will fall in place...cheers