Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarTrade Dinar

power1

calm down he closed down because he ran out of ink in his bubble jet printer and new cartridges cost alot these days... Think about it hes going to have to buy a yellow, magenta, blue, and black just to make them dinars again....

to tell you the truth tho from what i hear it would be harder to reproduce a replica dinar then a dollar.. The dinar was a new currency and has many of the newest security features in it... Just because it is worthless now does not mean great care did not go into making a lasting secure currency when it was printed...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I also purchased some of my dinar from Ali, and often wonder what if these are counterfeit. Anyone that has purchased dinars in general from Ali, or anyone else. Have you taken them to your own bank or any other bank for verification? we want to know your experince. Hope I'm wrong but, I have a bad feeling and suspect counterfeit dinars does exist in a big big way out there. I can't imagine to wonder how awful is going to be if this does happen to any of us. Going to the bank and waiting for a few days until your dinars are fully verified by the DeLarue, and you get a phone call saying your dinars are counterfeit. Just a bad thought after watching our own Secret Servcie on National Geographics last week, in a monthly battle with Colombians counterfeiting US dollars. For those who don't think is possible go on line and check out what a huge problem counterfeiting is for the US. Al queda and the rest of those ediots are very bright individuals they know when the dinar RV's is cash in time....maybe they already been cashing in with counterfeit.Ever wonder that? like i said is just a bad thought just can't help it...