Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are you ready for round 2 with Ali and cronies?

I hope by now that the name Ali gives everyone hives... but it looks like we need to add a few names to the list. rolleyes.gif I am not saying Ali is an out and out crook... I don't know that for sure. What I do know is that a person of integrity would not just disappear like he did for no apparent reason. I am assuming of course the information that the threat on his family was all bogus. I guess we will have to see how this plays out. Of course with an outright RV folks would pretty much leave them in the dust. They may also think twice about doing any further business with them as well... or so we can hope. Thanks for your thoughts Drox... have a good one and take care!wink.gif

• Upvote 2

Thanks Drox, a good read. I've always been suspicious of Ali & all his pumping cronnies by the pure crap that they spew out on the other sites. People copy & paste their BS and send it to me all the time. I fire it back a message to tell them not to believe a word of those email messages.

• Upvote 1

Drox,

I may have jumped the gun in doing so, but I envisioned the same thing you are describing here; two more spreads away from having the new currency.

I decided to hedge my bets, and move some of my Dinar into Gold and Silver while RV fever was still rampant.

It it RVs, I will make a little money from what I kept in physical Dinar.

If it RDs and I decide to ride it up with the big boys, I can purchase the new currency and save one exchange spread.

You better believe that if I repurchase, it will be through a bank or some one like Merrill Lynch, at minimum spread.

So far, the only ones becoming millionaires are the ones selling the dream, and who promised what we are facing today would NEVER happen.

It has been an eye opening experience so far, and it still is far from over.

• Upvote 1

Whether you bought from a bank, or a dinar dealer, doing your own due diligence on the investment/speculation is the only sure way to CYA. The Dinar is a valid currency, not a scam, although quite a bit more than a few that are involved with trading/pumping ARE SCAMMERS,,,, I've never took stock in ANYTHING Ali, or any of the gurus said, and I sleep very well at night. Once the RV/RD happens, you can walk into a bank and cash out (which I always planned on, not trusting some fly by-nite with my bank info and $$) whether it RVs or LOPs, you will still have made some money.

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 2

I don't think you can go wrong with banks. Probably the safest option.. Certain pumpers may be profiting from one revenue channel or another. What I fear the most, is the limited amount of banks willing to deal with dinar. Upon a re-denomination, we may find ourselves only finding currency dealers willing to exchange. Now, they may offer a nice and true-value for what you own now, but I would likely BET that value will drop upon a true revenue-neutral event such as a LOP.

In other words, your 1,000,000 IQD may be sold back to most currency dealers at $860

But upon a LOP, they may only off your $600-700...

We may only get back about 50% what we put into it. How do you justify buying into lower denominations (New currency) upon this event? The currency would have to more than double in value to break even, and become internationally traded to cash-in at any particular place.

If the end-result is a R/D (LOP / revenue-neutral) event... The longer Iraq delays, the more people may buy and find themselves making foolish moves. Not sure what will go down, but we all just hope to profit or benefit from it. Either way, pumpers continue to benefit in some form or fashion.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your thoughts Drox. An interesting take, but I do believe that it will be and Rd/Rv in the same day(my two cents). The agenda of the dealers is to sell for profit, like any other business model. I dont think Ali's exit was planned, seemed very sudden and hasty for him. Years back, Ali was very calm and sure of this investment, and he was number one in this dinar investment. It took time, money, and planning to expand the business to what it was, why leave it?. He even took multiple interviews with fox and other media on the investments in Iraq, and how the dinar would return to some value someday. He never once swayed or said what he did at the GET interview. TerryK deserved to be blasted with his 8 dollar Rv every other day, but I think in that interview, TerryK being dumb just brought him to lash out. I can see how a person could easily burn out on this investment, especially Ali. I try not to over analyze what has happened as we just will not be able to come to a reasonable conclusion as to why he did it, and the odd behavior on his temporary departure from the dinar world will remain elusive to us until he decides to approach the show again.

One clue to this wierd saga is how those doors closed. When a company goes under, it is recoup time and that means liquidation. Just like Borders Bookstores that are unloading all their inventory as they shut down. We never saw that with DinarTrade either. Then we get the letter announcement of his return for cash in, and he is working behind the scenes for all who want to cash in with him. I'm refering to Nenos update. They do all seem to be connected like the mob wringing out thier dirty laundry. Funny how some of site owners are close and connected with Ali on a personal level. (The other site Roger) even stated he was going to run a cash out station for Ali.

The double dip scenario has always been in play, to cash in and repurchase of new notes. The golden question today is. What will the Rv be at. To low and it serves no purpose and they find themselves in the same pickle they are in today, cannot pay the bills. To high and they will bankrupt themselves.

I believe it will be in parity with the dollar or 1:1 One dinar = one dollar, 25,000 dinar = 25,000 dollars. Why? Well there would be absolutely no reason to still occupy Iraq militarily right now. There is no political agenda, or motive left that I can see, and is nothing but a black hole to fund our troops during a time when we need it here. What i find very interesting, is that the US could have passed the reins on to Nato troops saving us billions every year. Our govt did not, and we are left to ponder what the spoils of war were, and if it is still coming.

There would have been absolutely no reason on this earth to introduce dollarization unless a new model was being tested with the citizens of Iraq. This model could be used to measure the success of a release of a new dinar. With minimal exposure to failure using that model, providing the model did not fail itself(the dollar).

There would be no reason to build an embassy that will employ 30,000 people, and just happen to be the largest embassy in the world unless the US needed a presence in the middle east using Iraq as the hub. Why not build it in Kuwiat? Much safer there and alot less corruption. And they have a currency that is internationally recognized meaning they are stable(kind of makes you go hmmm). The oil drilling contracts are ramping up for huge extractions, exploration, and piping, all starting in Jan of 2010. Oil extraction estimates for 2017 are incredible with some estimates around 2.5 million barrels per day. Now read this perspective about Iraq about the publicly traded companies who are involved in contracts with Iraq to develop these new fields not just in oil, but in gas too. http://stocks.investopedia.com/stock-analysis/2011/Iraqi-Oil-Production-Starts-To-Move-Higher-XOM-OXY-E-RDS-A-BP-PTR0105.aspx#axzz1XmRVG2Bs It is a great read, and is reassuring to say the least about this investment and how many businesses are involved around the globe to help facilitate Iraqs new prosperity. It feels much better to read this stuff than to read the micromanagement and daily let down articles of Iraq.

No matter what happens.... I will never sell my dinar until im happy with the return. Your right drox, this investment may turn on its head, but if you follow the dinar trail, it will eventually lead to what we are all looking for. All roads lead to a massive return, but how long it will take, if they Rd, Rd/Rv, how and when, is anyones guess. At present, their not setting any records in how they conduct and behave as a government. But then again, these people have been poor for so long that they only know how to steal and destruct. So whos master plan is it, the GOI, CBI, USA, or maybe someone else!:)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the great comments everyone... sorry I was away from the computer today. I don't really want to throw Ali under the bus that's not really my intention. But I would like to ask him why that's for sure.

Gretzky is the author of one of my favorite quotes. He said when asked about his play... "I don't skate to where the puck is, I skate to where the puck is going. That is what I try to figure out with some of these strange anomalies in this investment. Ali and the cronies seem to be going some direction and I was just wondering where. Hope you are all even wealthier than you are now... real soon. ;)

Darin... those things make me nervous too. Good points.

Dinarseeker... nice post! Hope you are right about the RV. The thing about dollarization is that an RD won't make the Iraqi's use the new currency anymore than they do with the existing currency just because it is on par with the Dollar. It needs a significant boost as the dollar weakens. That is the opportunity for Shabs to be a hero. That is why I hope they turn down the RD and just keep the same currency but bump it up. Slowly, fast, I don't care. Fast would be better for me though.

thegente... great post I totally agree.

Dalite... another great post thanks.

Rodandstaff... Makes you scratch your head for sure. Maybe there is a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow and we won't care about these cartoon characters.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the great comments everyone... sorry I was away from the computer today. I don't really want to throw Ali under the bus that's not really my intention. But I would like to ask him why that's for sure.

Gretzky is the author of one of my favorite quotes. He said when asked about his play... "I don't skate to where the puck is, I skate to where the puck is going. That is what I try to figure out with some of these strange anomalies in this investment. Ali and the cronies seem to be going some direction and I was just wondering where. Hope you are all even wealthier than you are now... real soon. ;)

Darin... those things make me nervous too. Good points.

Dinarseeker... nice post! Hope you are right about the RV. The thing about dollarization is that an RD won't make the Iraqi's use the new currency anymore than they do with the existing currency just because it is on par with the Dollar. It needs a significant boost as the dollar weakens. That is the opportunity for Shabs to be a hero. That is why I hope they turn down the RD and just keep the same currency but bump it up. Slowly, fast, I don't care. Fast would be better for me though.

thegente... great post I totally agree.

Dalite... another great post thanks.

Rodandstaff... Makes you scratch your head for sure. Maybe there is a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow and we won't care about these cartoon characters.

Right on drox! Time for S to push that button:D

Drox...thoughtful and mind stimulating post..to those that still have a mind...I think (and that's getting difficult) that my mind has gone on vacation or taken a leave of absence...but I think you hit a couple of nails on the head...good post!..blessings my friend

Very good post, thanks!

My dealer, here in Canada, apparently knows Ali. She said, when we spoke about this (we chat quite often) that he did have the wherewithall to buy or open a bank in Iraq. But after years of the Iraqi paperwork dance, he just couldn't take more and gave up the idea. Not only did he become painfully aware that nothing gets done there even when promised every time they fail, but he learned from others doing business there that once you have a business there they are all over you with paperwork and new rules that just suddenly appear. He lost some money in the venture but felt he learned a lesson about trying to do business in Iraq.

I just read an article/news release today that Iraq is finding there is a distinct lact of interest in doing business there. Other than the chains like McDonalds and Starbucks and the large oil concerns, there is just no other foundation business comining into the country. There should be, as sthey have advertised like crazy and promised their people, the UN and the world that Iraq is open for business. I suspect it is the BS they are presenting business with that is keeping this from happening.

In any case, I am not sure what to think about Ali. I never dealt with him, and being where I am, never would. But a lot of people did, and counted on him for cash in, with stories about how he would have security guards walk you back to your car with your gold, or silver, or cash. What a hoot that one was. I don't for a minute believe half of what he said but there had to be a kernel of truth in there somewhere.

Anyway, your post was a good one, very thought provoking, which is what the forum is for, and thanks again!

:)

smee2

Drox, thanks for posting this, you have brought to life alot of things I have been feeling for awhile now.I just could not present it in the way you did....Only time will tell whats gonna happen, I, at one time had faith in what Ali said, that has since done a complete turn around, as I feel now his actions have discredited him.If this thing ever pops, Ali would be the very last person I would go to, I am trying to save some money and join VIP here at dinar vets, as I do trust Adams opinion, along with many other members here at dv..,again Drox, great post..Peace.