Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie is over in Iraq

hitman

Maybe being over there in Iraq and is a VP for the 3rd largest oil company, he would have went to the CBI today and yes they are open on Sunday, and gotten the info straight from the horses mouth and not from the make believe intel he has been bradding about for 2 years..... Maybe the moron is not that smart........ or is he that stupid to think that anyone that is not new to the boards believes in a word he says///// Poppy2 and Tony are second and third on the BS meter..... If they knew , they would be standing on line at the bank already.... as they said on the 70's Show " Dumb Azz" ,,,, You devoted follower's got duped again..... been waiting to cash in on every monday since Nov..... What makes this Monday any different

Hitman

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 7

Waht does it matter, and who does it hurt?

I don't think there are any children allowed on these forums. If so, their parents need counseling.

Are you kidding me Billo0?

I think that a large portion of the posters that started in the last 2 to 3 months are probably in their teens!

Proof being that a lot of them give rude and non constructive comments. There impatient.

And to top it all off, most of them dissipated during the day when school started back up!

Just my observation over the past several months.

And those of you giving me negatives.. Your probably the children in this forum!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

ROFL. Yep, Okie is in Iraq talking to the CBI; Pee Wee Herman is meeting with the Kurds to resolve the HCL issues, and Captain Kangaroo is working on the Erbil Agreement with Allawi. Never cease to be amazed by the number of people desperate to believe Oakie's fairy tales. Nuff said??? :(

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Maybe being over there in Iraq and is a VP for the 3rd largest oil company, he would have went to the CBI today and yes they are open on Sunday, and gotten the info straight from the horses mouth and not from the make believe intel he has been bradding about for 2 years..... Maybe the moron is not that smart........ or is he that stupid to think that anyone that is not new to the boards believes in a word he says///// Poppy2 and Tony are second and third on the BS meter..... If they knew , they would be standing on line at the bank already.... as they said on the 70's Show " Dumb Azz" ,,,, You devoted follower's got duped again..... been waiting to cash in on every monday since Nov..... What makes this Monday any different

Hitman

Hitman,

You are RIGHT-ON! +1 for you.

There was another auction today. Anybody want to guess the value used for the dinars? If anybody thinks the "value" of dinars used in the auction was DIFFERENT from 1170, they are DREAMING! No RV will occur so long as these auctions continue with dinars valued at 1170/

The following is "possibly" a good rumor. WHATEVER it is it will beat the incessant BS that has been flowing like a poluted flooded river from okie, ghost, bulldog, et al.

(VNJW post at PTR - found in Red Lily's thread BSP)

[spartan81] preciousdog k one is saying by tues and 3.22 an ri the other is saying oct15th and 1.37 so not sure who is right

9:49 PM [spartan81] BrianMc BrianMc how its easy they can rv for a lower rate then let most cash in the rv again in 60 to 90 days there after

9:51 PM [spartan81] BrianMc really no one knows for sure what they can do its all a huge! guess

9:52 PM [texanone67] we've been here before grasping at any straw, now I truly know what they used to mean by "stay grounded"...man i feel old!

9:52 PM [spartan81] texanone67 but you are so right!

10:03 PM [spartan81] Elilail i am and also hearing from very good intel that oct15th is the date with lower rate im confused8)

10:04 PM [spartan81] Elilail im telling ya im lost one says tomorrow the other says the 15 of oct there both great on intel

10:05 PM [spartan81] speedy yes from 1 intel the other says 10/15 im lost!

ROFL. Yep, Okie is in Iraq talking to the CBI; Pee Wee Herman is meeting with the Kurds to resolve the HCL issues, and Captain Kangaroo is working on the Erbil Agreement with Allawi. Never cease to be amazed by the number of people desperate to believe Oakie's fairy tales. Nuff said??? :(

I'd believe intel from pee wee & the Capt. Before anything okie has to say

What is amazing is how you CONSTANTLY do the exact same thing as Okie and company....You constantly complain about how wrong they are......over and over and over again........ITS GETTING OLD!!! Dont believe me...search your own topics posted

=1&view_by_title=1"]Hitman topics started

Dude...once again this is the rumors section...99.999999 percent of items posted in here are BS! We all know this........we dont need constant reminders of what bs it is....... As for anyone new coming in here...well if they dont get it by the 2nd or 3rd post...well they never will......

I dont mean to be rude, but I have searched your topics posted and read alot of your posts and they are all they same...... Bashing the ""gurus"" is the same as them calling for constant RV everyother day.

• Upvote 2

Capt. Kangaroo...link please!!!!!

What is amazing is how you CONSTANTLY do the exact same thing as Okie and company....You constantly complain about how wrong they are......over and over and over again........ITS GETTING OLD!!! Dont believe me...search your own topics posted

=1&view_by_title=1"]Hitman topics started

Dude...once again this is the rumors section...99.999999 percent of items posted in here are BS! We all know this........we dont need constant reminders of what bs it is....... As for anyone new coming in here...well if they dont get it by the 2nd or 3rd post...well they never will......

I dont mean to be rude, but I have searched your topics posted and read alot of your posts and they are all they same...... Bashing the ""gurus"" is the same as them calling for constant RV everyother day.

Well crow, gotta say you're the minority here. And really?, you took the time to search all of hitmans posts? Come on, admit it, you love the picking and prodding towards all the pumpers. And if you actually meant what you wrote, then oh well, cry everyone a river (again). You're kinda a hypocrite too I might add... You made an angry post about all the angry posts. :) Look who's eating crow now.

Well crow, gotta say you're the minority here. And really?, you took the time to search all of hitmans posts? Come on, admit it, you love the picking and prodding towards all the pumpers. And if you actually meant what you wrote, then oh well, cry everyone a river (again). You're kinda a hypocrite too I might add... You made an angry post about all the angry posts. :) Look who's eating crow now.

YES...WANDERINGJEW...KEY WORDS.......... I TOOK THE TIME TO SEARCH ALL OF HITMANS POST= DOING YOUR HOMEWORK!!!! GET IT ...........PROBALBLY DONT...

Edited by Crow