Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have been off this site for quite some time, I decided to check tonight to see if I was filthy rich yet! It seems like some of the same old stuff... I cant believe people still drag Okie's garbage to this site nor can I believe there are people out there that still believe anything this guy or any of his friends say. He is a JOKE!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

I have been off this site for quite some time, I decided to check tonight to see if I was filthy rich yet! It seems like some of the same old stuff... I cant believe people still drag Okie's garbage to this site nor can I believe there are people out there that still believe anything this guy or any of his friends say. He is a JOKE!

Let's not forget about all the other Liars as well.......

You are quite right, Umbertino! okie just happens to be the most offensive because he runs a SITE and has half-dozen other BS'ers (billdog, ghost, et al) who "gang-rap" their collective unfounded and 100% always-proven-to-be-garbage lies and TOTAL BS. But there are othersas well, including ALL of PTR and their tripe, as well. And now the "latest" thief: Frank (let-me-sing-to-you) Villa. He not only CHARGES for those people to listen to him "PUMP," but THEN he will SELL you your dinars after he has charged you to listen to him PUMP.

So you are RIGHT. . .this site has changed from the basic "rumor" portion provided by DV, into a TOXIC WASTE DUMP where people seem UNABLE to leave off from carrying-over the posts of those who have CLEARLY been proven to be LIARS. . .not even good RUMOR MONGERS. This is a site for RUMORS. . .and NOT proven LIARS.

Then we have those here who say repeatedly, "THIS IS A RUMOR SITE." Yet they cannot (or WILL not) take ANY note of the DIFFERENCE between a RUMOR and an INTENTIONALLY FABRICATED and MADE-UP LIE!

What SHOCKS me and is starting to offend and shock a whole BUNCH of DV Members is that neither Adam nor any Mods have taken any action as yet to curtail bringing ANY MORE of their GARBAGE to THIS site! ANYONE who wish to bathe in their vomit can go to their sites and do so. It shouldn't be necessary to spill it over onto this one.

• Downvote 1

Yes an open forum for truth and information and keeping us informed about our investment. Not posting lies and garbage, not too mention PUMPING FOR PROFITS. You must be OOMF, leave, we have enough garbage here

Do have any cheese to go with the whine? <_<

The mods and Adam have replied several times on this ;) .

If you don't want to read it, pass it by, or take your own advise and leave.

Most times it's even in the title, so you can easily see and not mistakenly clicked on.

If you can get past your self, this is the place for the okie and his ilk,

as then the un-informed can see from the responce from us, not to believe it.

I really don't understand, if you know it's B.S., and we all do, why you read it if it bothers you so. :blink: