Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ronnie s

Look at these inferno's. Did any one of them collapse to the ground in their own foot print? Has your steel stove or barbecue grill melted yet? No.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/compare/fires.html

The only reason this (Windsor) building partially collapsed is because it was also constructed of concrete which has water that will expand when heated.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/compare/windsor.html

http://www.ae911truth.org/

One of the many unanswered questions about this Tragedy...Unfortunately......

The whole Truth will maybe come out ( if ever) in 30-40-50 years...

The only thing we can be sure of at this time, in respect of all the details that we do know, we are being lied to.

I also wonder about how the building could "pancake" so fast. Here is what I dug up...not saying it is true, just putting it out there for the reader to make their own decision.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center#wtc7

One of the best places to get a lot of that truth - right now!

http://dont-tread-on.me/a-decade-of-denial-and-deception/

WAKE SOME PEOPLE UP!

• Upvote 1

I really don't see the point of a conspiracy theory about 9-11.

There's no doubt that radical Muslims hijacked 4 airplanes. They're voices were recorded by air traffic control saying "we have some planes"!

We all saw 2 of them flown into the towers ...Obvious facts!

So what's the point of people arguing over melting points of steel and structural stability after an airliner crashes into a building!?

This was a terrorist attack. Plain and simple.

If our government wanted to start a war, there's much easier ways to go about it without killing our own innocent people!

(I.e. Gulf of tonken, Vietnam)

And for the record, Iraq and Saddam Hussein had violated almost every term of the cease fire from the first gulf war.

(Iraq continually harassed and shot at our planes in the no-fly zones, violated sanctions and continuously denied UN inspections)

We should've taken out his ass regardless of 9-11 or the WMD issue!

Remember those that were lost and the heroes that stepped up!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The government may be lying to us about other things but 911 isn't one of them. These conspiracy people are nuts about this. Saw a tv show the other night about it and total bs to me. No, jet fuel will not melt steel beams but it sure will weaken them causing a collapse. As a former fireman, it is known that a steel building on fire is a lot more dangerous even than a wood building. Do they realize how many people would have to be involved in a conspiracy to put explosives in the towers and not one has ratted yet. Total big big BS. It happened just the way it was shown.. They must be in touch with Okie.

Well said Graycoat

I feel it is not unreasonable to suspect that WTC 7 was of lower security, and was intended to drop first to take the eye out of the sky, however plans changed due to timing, hence it is what it was, ..just that, Those explosives were planted by the same terrorist group that completed the WTC attack

I really don't see the point of a conspiracy theory about 9-11.

There's no doubt that radical Muslims hijacked 4 airplanes. They're voices were recorded by air traffic control saying "we have some planes"!

We all saw 2 of them flown into the towers ...Obvious facts!

I agree, Our only" conspirators" were our enemies

My main goal is all about the Dinar and I'm very sorry for all the people that have suffered from the 9-11 incident because I know many family's are still crushed from losing loved ones but if are we are going to pursue this, I have never been able to understand how a plane that hit a building like the Pentagon wouldn't have baggage and stuff all over the place; forget the airplane. Have you ever seen the remnants of a plane crash that didn't have baggage and stuff strewn all over the ground with more than one piece of wreckage that isn't all over the place? I don't trust our government to EVER give us the truth; we can't even get a straight answer from the Central Banking System and what's the status of an imminent RV with Iraq that will pull the whole world out of its financial issues!

I believe that our government is all about greed and corruption and I feel that I have been Blessed to finally be on the side that is capitalizing on the crazy stuff the big boys manipulate every single day; Soros types. I am planning on working with many people that I'm close with to to share this wealth without them ever knowing I have become rich in the process.

In the mean time, I will also watch out for the crap the main stream media feeds us every single day that is absolute crap about their perception of what is happening in our world. No conspiracy theory; just common sense. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the only truth we receive is to pursue it on our own and discern via our own common sense. Any chance the RV has been posted or discussed outside of the Grace we've received to understand this on our own? I surely didn't follow this because the MSM was discussing it!

Wake up people, there will always be the main stream trying to sell you on their agenda; you know, like the RV is a scam; right? Check out Jackie Kennedy's memoirs; it makes it clear that the bogus BS about the real truth about JFK and what really happened is nothing close to the BS we were fed.

On a lighter note; GO RV; I've never been so thankful for this opportunity and will thank God daily for this opportunity.

I feel it is not unreasonable to suspect that WTC 7 was of lower security, and was intended to drop first to take the eye out of the sky, however plans changed due to timing, hence it is what it was, ..just that, Those explosives were planted by the same terrorist group that completed the WTC attack

Sure, a bunch of Arab looking muslims just went in one day and said excuse us, we're planting bombs. :lol:

The government may be lying to us about other things but 911 isn't one of them. These conspiracy people are nuts about this. Saw a tv show the other night about it and total bs to me. No, jet fuel will not melt steel beams but it sure will weaken them causing a collapse. As a former fireman, it is known that a steel building on fire is a lot more dangerous even than a wood building. Do they realize how many people would have to be involved in a conspiracy to put explosives in the towers and not one has ratted yet. Total big big BS. It happened just the way it was shown.. They must be in touch with Okie.

Well said Graycoat

Glad you did your research....I feel safer now knowing we are safe from terrorists...who killed 8 Americans in the last year.

Maybe we need to go to war with automobiles, they killed 40,000 Americans last year, or maybe an all out war on alcohol,

as 75,000 died last year from it. Lets get real here.

In October 2004 in Caracas, Venezuela, a fire in a 56-story office tower burned for more 17 hours and spread over 26 floors. Two floors collapsed, but the underlying floors did not, and the building remained standing. Twin towers were years ahead of this one.

interstate_bank.jpg

Research can be fun........http://www.serendipity.li/wot/other_fires/other_fires.htm

Jet fuel is kerosene....burned off in less than a minute.

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

Well said Graycoat

Do you realise Happy Steel that you are in fact batting for our team. Glad to have you on our side bro. Take a pew. It more fun on this side. We're friendlier too. Steel bends at high heat - but the WTC steel did not just melt and bend but liquified. Your fellow firemen described what they were seeing as 'rives of lava' or 'like being in a foundry'. As for the explosives - the weekend before the attack there was an unprecedented power cut that lasted for the entire weekend. During that time all the surveillance cameras and security doors stopped working. It was a free for all. Please also bear in mind another little coincidence that the buildings were under contract with a security firm Bush's younger brother owned.