Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now Do You See What I was Talking About !

Heinzy444

This has been posted before, but to my knowledge, I'm not aware of a statement ever being made that differentiates between the removal of the three zeros and raising the value as this one:

"Which is confirmed by the Rapporteur of the Committee of Finance of the House of Representatives Rep. Najiba which called for the need for economic reforms to increase the value of the Iraqi currency, instead of deleting the zeros"

Can they be one and the same? Removing the zeros and raising the value?

This has been posted before, but to my knowledge, I'm not aware of a statement ever being made that differentiates between the removal of the three zeros and raising the value as this one:

"Which is confirmed by the Rapporteur of the Committee of Finance of the House of Representatives Rep. Najiba which called for the need for economic reforms to increase the value of the Iraqi currency, instead of deleting the zeros"

Wow interesting perspective..............could be.....makes sense! :)

they dont have to remove 3 zeros .. they can remove one zero ... or 2 zeros .. or 6 zeros if they had them .. .. id like to see them only remove one zero and revalue to a dollar per dinar ,, .. leaving them with 2.7 trillion dinars worth a buck each ...instead of 27 trillion dinars worth ..0008 cents .. ..id like to get 100 grand for each million .. .. some think we will get more some think we will get less ..

there are many options .. one is to just rv .. that will be nice .. pending on the value they determine is feasable..... another os redonominating currency with equal value by reducing the zeros and adding the value of those dinars eliminated to the value of the remianing dinars .. ..

i want a rv .. we all do .. but how much value will they give the dinar .. will they add in all the artifacts ...real estate... inventory of every buisness .. hospitols schools houses roads bridges .. ports .. ect .. everything in iraq .. and determin the value like that .. will some be financed using oil gas and minerals to add value .. // its a very difficult task at hand thats why its taking so long .... what are they up to ...?

no one knows

OK.....i think they are showing us what they plan to do....If they were not going to RV the dinar they would not be talking about it .....and news is coming from PEOPLE we have NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE !!!!...ILOVE IT !!!!.....this thing may EXPLODE immenently (or sooner :D ) go rv ....Push it through Shabibi

• Upvote 1

Good point ... he's stating "instead" but who knows? Time will tell.

I think so....I feel the act of an Rv would, in itself, remove the three zeros....the RD being the end result, rather than the first step. They are two sides of the same coin.

Edited by cointoss

NO HE DIDN'T!

The word, "propaganda" occurred as a result of a computerized translation. Who knows just what he actually said?

But in any event, the word, propaganda has meanings on the other side of the world which are NOT the same meaning as used in the US. HERE, it has a negative connotation. On the other side of the world, propaganda does not. There, it has more to do with idea of getting information out, and made known. It's not a bad word, there, like it is, here, in the US.

Yes he did. smile.gif And I believe when he said propaganda, he was actually looking for the word educate. They need to educate the Iraqi people on the new currency, what it looks like, what the new value will be, etc... That's why you see the Education Ministry mentioned along with the Finance Ministry. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

-

• Upvote 1