Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do The Dinar Investment have a religious meaning?

Religious connection?......YES and No. This day 10 years ago religious fanatics attacked our country and changed us and our nation forever. They killed us and started the process that has led you and I to this moment. This entire investment IS the result of religion. Doesn't have a. thing to do with God however.

We are here today as a result of this country's reaction to those religious fanatics.

In another time we as investors in the Dinar would be considered WAR profiteers. That was a term used forever when people who made their money from wars and death and destruction were described. For that reason alone I do not like to include God in the equation. I cannot see where my God would specifically reward me for making a profit off of a war. Had I been in a position to intercede on behalf of love and faith and goodness maybe I could step up and say yes my efforts based on those values are inspired by God..........But that is not the whole reason I invested. Without anger and revenge I would have never thought to invest. I need the money to help family members that have suffered in everyway over the war in Iraq. That is my graceful side of my investment..........But that I could hopefully make a small fortrune and provide that help is most certainly surrounded in REVENGE. That they killed family members.....blew up family members.........and the results are so on going and so devestating to my family, well the idea I could get the bastards that did it to PAY for it is also based on my WANT of revenge against them and nothing about that is heavenly inspired. Nope...........Nothing religious about that. Purely human.

This is not a bash against those who seem to believe that this is a blessing from God. Not at all. Each of us has our perspective as to why we are here. But I want each of us to search our souls and understand what it is we are doing here and confront the truth of our involvement in this investment. You cannot sweep your truth under a rug of religion as if some magical moment has occurred. We must all confront our individual truths head-on and realize the abosolute truth.....We can't lie about it or deny any aspect of this investment. We are all here because of a long line of events that are written in buckets and buckets of blood...death.....and destruction. On the other hand what truths will you create from all that destruction with the possible gains from this investment? Only you and God will know. But in the end if you believe in your God he will know. What was your motivation? What did you do?...How did you make things better? What did you do with your new money? God gave us a brain......Did you use it? That will be your moment. I will have to answer for my lust of revenge but I'll defend it with my need to help family and friends who have suffered so badly..

That will be my moment with God.............It is in my unqualified opinion that this is not a religious moment as a blessing. But it is a religious moment because unlike any other moment in the History of the United States we have become involved in the religious wars of Middle East.

Imagine..........I kill you in the Name of Allah...........Allah Akbar!!!!! My response is I will help you meet Allah sooner that you had intended.......There is nothing religious in that...........is there?

• Upvote 1

The reason I posted this topic is becasue I learned of this investment thru my church and since that time it has been very interesting!!!! Our pastor has already collected 10% from participants. We were told to ONLY tithes to him and NOT to our church. I feel bad for saying this but Jim Jones keeps coming to my mind!!!!!

Snazzy, you know the answer, if you are here to validate, that's fine. I do not mix business with pleasure, nor finances and religion - Keep your ten percent and donate to a cause like KIVA or find a new religious organization. Peace to you.

Religious connection?......YES and No. This day 10 years ago religious fanatics attacked our country and changed us and our nation forever. They killed us and started the process that has led you and I to this moment. This entire investment IS the result of religion. Doesn't have a. thing to do with God however.

We are here today as a result of this country's reaction to those religious fanatics.

In another time we as investors in the Dinar would be considered WAR profiteers. That was a term used forever when people who made their money from wars and death and destruction were described. For that reason alone I do not like to include God in the equation. I cannot see where my God would specifically reward me for making a profit off of a war. Had I been in a position to intercede on behalf of love and faith and goodness maybe I could step up and say yes my efforts based on those values are inspired by God..........But that is not the whole reason I invested. Without anger and revenge I would have never thought to invest. I need the money to help family members that have suffered in everyway over the war in Iraq. That is my graceful side of my investment..........But that I could hopefully make a small fortrune and provide that help is most certainly surrounded in REVENGE. That they killed family members.....blew up family members.........and the results are so on going and so devestating to my family, well the idea I could get the bastards that did it to PAY for it is also based on my WANT of revenge against them and nothing about that is heavenly inspired. Nope...........Nothing religious about that. Purely human.

This is not a bash against those who seem to believe that this is a blessing from God. Not at all. Each of us has our perspective as to why we are here. But I want each of us to search our souls and understand what it is we are doing here and confront the truth of our involvement in this investment. You cannot sweep your truth under a rug of religion as if some magical moment has occurred. We must all confront our individual truths head-on and realize the abosolute truth.....We can't lie about it or deny any aspect of this investment. We are all here because of a long line of events that are written in buckets and buckets of blood...death.....and destruction. On the other hand what truths will you create from all that destruction with the possible gains from this investment? Only you and God will know. But in the end if you believe in your God he will know. What was your motivation? What did you do?...How did you make things better? What did you do with your new money? God gave us a brain......Did you use it? That will be your moment. I will have to answer for my lust of revenge but I'll defend it with my need to help family and friends who have suffered so badly..

That will be my moment with God.............It is in my unqualified opinion that this is not a religious moment as a blessing. But it is a religious moment because unlike any other moment in the History of the United States we have become involved in the religious wars of Middle East.

Imagine..........I kill you in the Name of Allah...........Allah Akbar!!!!! My response is I will help you meet Allah sooner that you had intended.......There is nothing religious in that...........is there?

• Upvote 1

Automag - Peace to you and your family. Thank you and your family for risking and loosing your lives for this war. I like what you said +1 absolutely correct, your view is completely different from what I was thinking, however I have had the same thoughts as you at times.

Please all of you remember to support our troops and their families with the possible windfall we may get. These are the people who have felt the greatest loss, besides the iraqi civilians.

The reason I posted this topic is becasue I learned of this investment thru my church and since that time it has been very interesting!!!! Our pastor has already collected 10% from participants. We were told to ONLY tithes to him and NOT to our church. I feel bad for saying this but Jim Jones keeps coming to my mind!!!!!

The tithe belongs to the Lord

Get another church. Are you serious? You should know you do not give it to the pastor. tithe, does not mean to just pay the church. helping others that are in need. (God's Work, not man's) Stop drinking the Pastors Koolaid and get another church and don't rely on him to enterpret the Bible for you cause if you had to ask the question you did to start this thread, then your already half threw with the koolaid.

Edited by uncirculd

Snazzy11............it would seem I jumped up on my soapbox for the wrong reason........religion in general as related to the investment.. In your case I have to agree with uncirculd and umbertino............You need a new pastor or a new church as your statement indicates your pastor is no sheppard....he works in the fleecing department of flock operations.

Nothing worse than a supposed man of God fleecing his own flock.

Thanks DinarDana...........Thank you very much.

There are many in the pulpits that are wolves in sheeps clothing. Do your due diligence, don't give anyone a "bye".. test the fruit coming from them, use discernment and "test the spirits" the Bible tell us. They are not above the law either, esp. when it comes to giving. I just discovered that if an offering is designated for a specific purpose it takes a court order to change that. In other words if a pastor or church decides to skim some of that off the top for whatever reason other than the designated location stated at the time of the offering they are breaking the law. There are good folks out there... if this guy isn't one of them...first confront them with some backup for help, or, if he ignores that... as someone else said.... run!

Edited by RodandStaff

Snazzy,

Unfortunately, you bring first hand knowledge of predatory salesmanship under the banner of religion.

There are many that consider a RV to be "the Blessing" and a totally religious experience. They too, have apparently been introduced to the Dinar where they worship, and others have indicated directly from their pastor. Some consider themselves told by God to invest, and consider the "Blessing" to be assured , if not promised from above.

Some of the Multiple Level Marketers who have desended upon the Dinar and hold prayers and chats which always promise it will RV on the Mondaty after payday.

They tend to prey on the Bible Belt, and so far, it appears to have been a target rich environment for them.

Like others I would advise you find another Church. If it were me, I would be sure the Church lost it's 503-c status before leaving, and the Pastor was facing Jail time.

The Dinar is a legitimate currency that has little option but to increase in value over time.

The MLM pyramid sales tactics, predatory in nature, and the cult that believe only what the Dinar Sale team and their commissioned agents in the various Dinar Forums tells them are unfortunately painting Dinar speculation as a Scam in the public eye. In that respect, many have been slimed by association.

There are many truly great people here on DV, always glad to answer questions, share in the grief of others, and hoping to share elation in the future.

You have found a good place to learn more, but should consider sending your Pastor packing.

I remember a pastor's sermon which has stuck for years 'don't believe me, I am only human, verify what I say with the Bible'. I am with the majority here, it's not a religion, it's a government thing, human made government, not God. Remember, it's our government trying to take prayers out of the schools and yet it's printed on our currency 'In God We Trust'. Here in Hawaii, the missionaries came to teach us about religion and while we had our heads bent in prayer, the missionaries took our land . . .it's human. Amen

I will thank God and share with His works when this RV happens. I believe He helps those with a good heart, good intentions and does good. I believe He protected my son while he served in the Middle East and as he jumps from 30,000 feet. My son knows who has protected him, I believe.

Hello all.... New member here and my first post. I've been reading the info on this site and a few others for the past month. I am like most of you folks here,...having positive expectations but somewhat cautious in claiming a great windfall of profit....and I'll be thankful for any kind of positive return. I know there are several schools of thought on RV, RD, Rate, Timing etc...and of course no ones knows for sure what or when this will occur.

However, one thing that I feel certain of...and that is, Iraq will become an extremely wealthy nation. I am not a religious person, but I do strongly believe in the absolute fulfillment of biblical prophecy.

The original post was....Do you think this investment is a religious event? I agree with most. No, I don't believe it is a religious event, but I do believe it is a piece of the fulfillment of a biblical event. (the catalyst to the rise of the Great Babylon) I don't want to get into the difference between religious and biblical...but there is a huge difference.

In the scriptures Iraq is referred to as The Great Babylon Rev. 18:2 The merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries. Rev. 18:3 Rev. 18: 11-13 talks about Iraq's extreme wealth. Rev. 18: 18 says; was there ever a city such as this great city? and all the ships of the sea became rich through her wealth. From a biblical perspective, Iraq will become excessively wealthy.

I realize that many have no interest at all in biblical prophecy, and do not believe..and that is fine . For me, the strongest evidence for a economic explosion in Iraq ( a very strong dinar) is the infallible word of God.

I hope and pray for this to happen soon , so that we may all benefit and use our profits wisely.

I believe Iraq being rebuilt is one of the things that is spoken of in the bible and I do believe some were chosen to be blessed by this RV. Most of the people i talk to about this has big plans to help other people. I really don't know ho to explain my spiritual take on this but, yes, I do believe this is a 'religious' event.

No need to bash me on this people, this is just how I believe.

Bamagirl, remember that people of faith will always be bashed. So says blessed are those that are persecuted for My names sake ( Jesus) . And yes I have plans to bless many friends that are in need of support as they spread the gospel. People forget the our own constitution says we are endowed by our Creator (God).

• Upvote 1

Thanks tmf, you put into words EXACTLY what I failed to express in my posts. I wrote yes I thought this was a 'religious event' but I meant more what you said about it being biblical. I believe the word of God is infallible also.

Babylon fell long ago. Iraq is not Babylon anymore! The Bible only mentions 4 civilizations that will rule the whole world before it comes to it's fiery end. Babylon was the first, Rome the last. The Stone built without human hands (Daniel 2:24-48) is Jesus coming back to get His church and take His people to heaven. Anyone not found in Him will be destroyed by the brightness of His coming. The day of salvation is now. There won't be anymore chances once He comes!

There won't be anyone left behind. Too many Left Behind movies bamagirl! This is real Bible prophecy! Read it! Your Pentecostal eschatology is skewed and very misguided. I'm always surprised at the amount of believers, even in Evangelical circles that buy into the Left Behind nonsense! This Bible teaching is so weak, and scriptural support, when not taken out of context, leaves the whole mess exposed and naked to the true seekers eye! Pre trib rapture teachings make for fun movies but are poor Biblical scholarship.

I do not want t get into an eschatology debate, for that could go on forever. However, there are two distinct views of Babylon 1. The Ancient Historical Babylon 2. The Futuristic Babylon.

John's writings from the Isle of Patmos (the Revelation) was pointing to a future event. John in no way was describing historical Babylon. Revelation of course means the revealing of future events yet to occur.

Scriptural prophecy contradicts the historical record on at least three points:

1. The sudden destruction of the future Babylon ( In one hour your doom has come. Rev. 18:9) Historical Babylon was not suddenly destroyed. The continuous history of ancient Babylon can be traced through many centuries subsequent to the capture of that city by Cyrus.

2. Babylon's destruction will be catastrophic in nature. The heavens and earth will become disordered and water will swallow up the site upon which the city stands (Isaiah 13:13, Jeremiah 51:42) .Historical Babylon did not suddenly become a desolation, therefore these prophecies describe events yet to occur.

3. The events describing the destruction of Babylon are in conjunction with the term "The Day of the Lord" . The Day of the Lord is always an eschatological event. The prophecies of a sudden and yet complete destruction and desolation of Babylon have not been fulfilled. We could go on and on with many more scriptures supporting a future Babylon, but I don't have the time for such. We all have the freedom to believe what we want. I happen to believe in a future, extremely properous Iraq, that will rebuild Babylon.

Babylon fell long ago. Iraq is not Babylon anymore! The Bible only mentions 4 civilizations that will rule the whole world before it comes to it's fiery end. Babylon was the first, Rome the last. The Stone built without human hands (Daniel 2:24-48) is Jesus coming back to get His church and take His people to heaven. Anyone not found in Him will be destroyed by the brightness of His coming. The day of salvation is now. There won't be anymore chances once He comes!

There won't be anyone left behind. Too many Left Behind movies bamagirl! This is real Bible prophecy! Read it! Your Pentecostal eschatology is skewed and very misguided. I'm always surprised at the amount of believers, even in Evangelical circles that buy into the Left Behind nonsense! This Bible teaching is so weak, and scriptural support, when not taken out of context, leaves the whole mess exposed and naked to the true seekers eye! Pre trib rapture teachings make for fun movies but are poor Biblical scholarship.

Just for the record, I have never watched nor read the Left Behind series.

So when Jesus said,

Matthew 24:40-44 New Living Translation (NLT)

40 “Two men will be working together in the field; one will be taken, the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding flour at the mill; one will be taken, the other left.42 “So you, too, must keep watch! For you don’t know what day your Lord is coming. 43 Understand this: If a homeowner knew exactly when a burglar was coming, he would keep watch and not permit his house to be broken into. 44 You also must be ready all the time, for the Son of Man will come when least expected.

What happens to these people who Jesus says will be left behind? And if no one is left behind, who are the bowl of judgements poured out on?