Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fortress America in Iraq Largest US Embassy in the World - $700,000,000 - 104 acres

Heinzy444

In case you forgot ... The US is in this for life and beyond - Iraq, the 51st State :)

Largest US Embassy in the World - $700,000,000 - 104 acres - Fortress America in Iraq

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yhdLiydzV70

Read more:

Very good post and it could not have come at a better time. Some of our fellow members needed this LIFT....!!!!

Just remember........all of the coalition countries as well as all of the major international investors will have a very positive impact on Iraq instilling faith into their currency!!!!!

Also, there are teams of the US Treasury and the Fed Reserve on the ground in Iraq assisting!

Thank you,

GG

Hey, GG, did that youtube link work for you? Was a dead end for me. Would have liked to have seen it since I worked less than 7 blocks from where they had planned to build the Embassy. If you have time...(nudge nudge) can you repost it in a new link maybe?

Either way, I'll be back later this evening to check it out, I hope. Till next time, GG...and everyone...g'nite and go RV!

• Upvote 1

Hey, GG, did that youtube link work for you? Was a dead end for me. Would have liked to have seen it since I worked less than 7 blocks from where they had planned to build the Embassy. If you have time...(nudge nudge) can you repost it in a new link maybe?

Either way, I'll be back later this evening to check it out, I hope. Till next time, GG...and everyone...g'nite and go RV!

Hey 'crossfire',

Good evening!

I actually did not view the video, but I am very familiar with the enormity of the Embassy and all of the "help" Iraq is receiving from all involved!

Thank you,

GG

US Embassy IRAQ

there's the link

Thanks!! weird, I double checked it worked last night.

Very good post and it could not have come at a better time. Some of our fellow members needed this LIFT....!!!!

Just remember........all of the coalition countries as well as all of the major international investors will have a very positive impact on Iraq instilling faith into their currency!!!!!

Also, there are teams of the US Treasury and the Fed Reserve on the ground in Iraq assisting!

Thank you,

GG

Thanks. Excellent Point:

Also, there are teams of the US Treasury and the Fed Reserve on the ground in Iraq assisting Also, the US Military has a "Banking" division that worked or is working closely with the CBI as well.