Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yahoo Currency Converter Posted Rate

1xtradinar

Sorry for jumping the gun b4 reading the rest of the thread, seems this was caught already. BUT! RedWizard appears to be on to something....

Actually it is an easy mistake to make on that site, it took me a few minutes to figure it out myself and I design interfaces for web applications like this.

• Upvote 1

That's a cruel prank. When you go to yahoo currency converter, it starts with USD to EURO. Click on the EURO and type iqd and your page will look just like this persons screenshot. What a prick. You must have NOTHING at all to do in your life, or you're just an idiot for not pushing ENTER. Lowlife. Before you bash, try it yourself and remember either an idiot, or zero credibility.

That was just rude and unnecessary! I wish I would hv saved a neg for u.

That's a cruel prank. When you go to yahoo currency converter, it starts with USD to EURO. Click on the EURO and type iqd and your page will look just like this persons screenshot. What a prick. You must have NOTHING at all to do in your life, or you're just an idiot for not pushing ENTER. Lowlife. Before you bash, try it yourself and remember either an idiot, or zero credibility.

..........I don't think there is a member here who appreciates your profane language and name calling . You are not worthy to post anything here, IMO..............

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just took a look online after reading all the news on here, went to Yahoo currency converter....................this is what I pulled up.

A posted rate of .73 Dinars to 1 USD.

Is this possible or is it a glitch.

I am off to a couple other sites to check their rates.

And I have no link, only a phone captured picture to include.

Happens all the time and it is nothing.

Didn't know people were UN-appreciative towards the English language. OP knew what he was doing it sounds like, tisk tisk.

Yo! Your avatar had me slapping the crap out of my computer!!!! LOL

post-38867-131571501924_thumb.jpg

That didnt come up for me when tried it on yahoo. Would that rate translate as 95 Cents or something else? Also are you located in the US or else where?

Glitches, Gurus, Governments, Gangs, Guerrillas ..... ok i am just yapping nonsense now! lol