Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Yahoo Currency Converter Posted Rate

1xtradinar

Just took a look online after reading all the news on here, went to Yahoo currency converter....................this is what I pulled up.

A posted rate of .73 Dinars to 1 USD.

Is this possible or is it a glitch.

I am off to a couple other sites to check their rates.

And I have no link, only a phone captured picture to include.

post-38111-131571120913_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Just took a look online after reading all the news on here, went to Yahoo currency converter....................this is what I pulled up.

A posted rate of .73 Dinars to 1 USD.

Is this possible or is it a glitch.

I am off to a couple other sites to check their rates.

And I have no link, only a phone captured picture to include.

Thanks for the post.....

Well, if that is the case...... 1USD / .73IQD = 1.369IQD per 1USD

Lets hope this is a foreshadowing of what is to come.....!!!!! :D:D:D:D

GG

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Glitch or no glitch this sounds fair and correct to me! Wouldn't this be amazing. rolleyes.gif Can't wait for further confirmation!

'DnarDana',

Good evening!

That would be quite amazing to see that number posted........however; I am of the mindset that it will be much higher rate! :D

Thank you for your comment!!!!

GG

• Upvote 1

I think I went to the same yahoo finance site as you did only mine came back with standard rates..........are they yanking our chain again???? These mysterious glitches are killing me. The CBI, Dinar Banker,Yahoo Finance, and on and on........why now? HMMMMM

'DnarDana',

Good evening!

That would be quite amazing to see that number posted........however; I am of the mindset that it will be much higher rate! :D

Thank you for your comment!!!!

GG

I like your mindset! I am just so tied of seeing .00086 that anything next to the decimal point will make me excited at this point. rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

I like your mindset! I am just so tied of seeing .00086 that anything next to the decimal point will make me excited at this point. rolleyes.gif

Amen.....I would love to see the following:

0.272 IQD

I will let you do the math on that number.......!!!!! :D:D:D:D

And remember, when you do the math, Iraq has always stated they wanted a higher rate than the Kuwaiti Dinar!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

• Upvote 1

^^^^^^wasn't asked a question^^^^^^

...but now you are

nope what!!!?

no one said nor insinuated anything about RV, so don't go there

Wow what the heck was that for. Why the rude reply. I just checked to see if I could confirm. Others have posted confirmations of glitches in the past and none were addressed as you have addressed me.

And actually if you read the posg instead of being such as a$$ you would see in the middle of his post he was asking if it could be possible or just a glitch.

As far as insinuating this whole post IS insinuating an R/V.

• Upvote 3