Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Could this be our week?????

'Red',

C'mon man......there has been a TON of great information recently.....don't loose faith now!!!!!! We are all in this together and we will all be successful together!!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

GG I still have faith!!

But these guys move so SLOW on everything they do!

I am hanging with my DV family. cool.gif

• Upvote 1

GG I still have faith!!

But these guys move so SLOW on everything they do!

I am hanging with my DV family. cool.gif

Very good brother.......!!!!! :D

Was wondering that too....golden goose....Jeff Gordon....huh, never made the connection :P

Well, looks like I will be going back to the original avatar........Jeff Gordon lost the race.......that last caution really hampered his opportunity by his pit crew being so slow!!!! :angry:

Thank you,

GG

Very good brother.......!!!!! biggrin.gif

Well, looks like I will be going back to the original avatar........Jeff Gordon lost the race.......that last caution really hampered his opportunity by his pit crew being so slow!!!! angry.gif

Thank you,

GG

Jeff looked good 2nite !!!!! Pit crew jammed him up He was right thereohmy.gif

• Upvote 1

Jeff looked good 2nite !!!!! Pit crew jammed him up He was right thereohmy.gif

You got that right.......he has looked very good on the track this year, but as you said- his pit crew really jammed him up tonight!!!!!! If I were Jeff, I'd be pretty upset with my PIT!!!!

GG

Was wondering that too....golden goose....Jeff Gordon....huh, never made the connection :P

Well, after a disappointing finish in tonight's race by Jeff Gordon, I have changed my avatar back to the original....!!!!!!! :D

GG

Hey GG I'm hanging onto the 15th with that whole salaries will change bit !!!! :lol:

Sorry about your race results :( I myself only know Indy

Hey Shelley......... :D

I too am hoping that we see something very, very soon and when it happens......WOW...what a transformation for all of us!!!!!!

Yea, I am disappointed in the 24 team.....but, there is always next Sunday!!!!!!

Very good to see you posting tonight!!!!

GG

Thanks GG... Not much to post lately, most of the post turn real ugly quick.... hate to say it, but I think chuckst3r is back with a couple of different names :(

Please don't take that wrong, I still believe in our investment with all my heart and more !!!!! I'm proud to be a LOPNOT :lol:

Thanks GG... Not much to post lately, most of the post turn real ugly quick.... hate to say it, but I think chuckst3r is back with a couple of different names :(

Please don't take that wrong, I still believe in our investment with all my heart and more !!!!! I'm proud to be a LOPNOT :lol:

I hear ya...but, good always trumps evil and positive always rises above the negative; so, I do not give any attention to the naysayers or negative ninnies!!!!!

Just make sure you keep the faith......!!!!!! :D

GG

No, this will not be our week. Maybe next week. Just messing a bit, but really. Why do we keep going down this road of, will this be our day, week, month, etc.. when we all know what needs to be done and we all know that it has not been done? I am so ready to go on vacation so that I have no access to a computer and I don't have to read this same garbage every day. I know, I don't have to, but I can't help it. Just like the rest of you junkies!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, this will not be our week. Maybe next week. Just messing a bit, but really. Why do we keep going down this road of, will this be our day, week, month, etc.. when we all know what needs to be done and we all know that it has not been done? I am so ready to go on vacation so that I have no access to a computer and I don't have to read this same garbage every day. I know, I don't have to, but I can't help it. Just like the rest of you junkies!!

'hot-dog',

Well, I am so sorry I twisted your PAW and made you read this thread....poor puppy!!!! Why don't you go sniff your A** for a while.....if you do not like it, don't read it and you certainly do not need to comment on it. :angry:

GG

Just might..........smile.gif wasn't the 15th given as one of the dates ? lol good as any!!

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!

cool.gif myst

'myst',

You are correct.....a fellow DV member did in fact provide a prediction that the IQD would revalue on or before 15 Sep 2011, but I do not remember the 'name' of that member.

GG

Good evening to ALL,

Based upon the copious amounts of positive news these last several weeks; could this be our week, 11 - 16 Sep 2011? Well, I surely hope so.........

I have really enjoyed communicating back and forth will you, my fellow members of DV......good luck to us all....!!!!!!!

GO RV!!!!!

Thank you,

GG

YES ! this week could be ours !!!! :woot:

GO RV !!!!! :DB)

from the white sand of south Florida too ! :twothumbs:

hey GG I love your positive attitude,you are always in a good mood and bring everyone up as well! a big hand shake to you my friend! man I hope you are right as everyone is ready,it gives me goosebumps thinking what this could do for them and this country-man it will be awesome!! thanks for being here GG!!

GG and ya'll... imho... there has just been too much "cat out of the bag" to go back now... if it doesn't happen soon, very soon, then I will admit I know "nothin"! That isn't unsupported rhetoric... it's based on the news coming out of Iraq, it's based on what they are saying.. not what the guru's are saying. It is based on if they go much longer it will only negatively effect their own country! Yes, I know some here have said they don't care about their own people... but if those people get pushed much farther they will have a civil war on their hands and those leaders heads will be on a pole, so I do think they care about that!unsure.gif So, I am with ya'll... it's gotta happen.... and it's gotta happen now or they may not be able to repair the damage they will do to themselves!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 3

GG and ya'll... imho... there has just been too much "cat out of the bag" to go back now... if it doesn't happen soon, very soon, then I will admit I know "nothin"! That isn't unsupported rhetoric... it's based on the news coming out of Iraq, it's based on what they are saying.. not what the guru's are saying. It is based on if they go much longer it will only negatively effect their own country! Yes, I know some here have said they don't care about their own people... but if those people get pushed much farther they will have a civil war on their hands and those leaders heads will be on a pole, so I do think they care about that!unsure.gif So, I am with ya'll... it's gotta happen.... and it's gotta happen now or they may not be able to repair the damage they will do to themselves!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

now or never.... agreed! ;)

• Upvote 1

Well, looks like I will be going back to the original avatar........Jeff Gordon lost the race.......that last caution really hampered his opportunity by his pit crew being so slow!!!! :angry:

Thank you,

GG

Hey GG! I concur... could be our week! AND... Great race, lots of action. I think we have to take it easy on Jeff's pit crew... it just put him second on the outside line. He was just no good on the short runs... that's what got him, unfortunately. I think if not for that last caution... he would have won!

I have to still check your other NASCAR thread... have a great day!

Hey GG! I concur... could be our week! AND... Great race, lots of action. I think we have to take it easy on Jeff's pit crew... it just put him second on the outside line. He was just no good on the short runs... that's what got him, unfortunately. I think if not for that last caution... he would have won!

I have to still check your other NASCAR thread... have a great day!

Has anyone been seeing my cars.com commercial during nascar? It's with the cars that are talking in the showroom... I play Hank - the truck that burps and says "whatever"... just wondering if it's running? :unsure:

Has anyone been seeing my cars.com commercial during nascar? It's with the cars that are talking in the showroom... I play Hank - the truck that burps and says "whatever"... just wondering if it's running? :unsure:

Hey Alex! Yes... saw it once, now I have to pay closer attention! Excellent... you're in the "Hollywood" mix... All the best with your future aspirations!!! Funny, my girlfriend's son (they're in Manasquan) and a couple of his friends have been exploring the film industry... acting lessons, etc...

Jax