Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**** Cheney said: he has no regrets about Iraq

love_you

Former VP D-ick Cheney tells CNN's Wolf Blitzer the Bush administration "made exactly the right decisions" on Iraq.

http://goo.gl/fb/cXc7Y

It's easy for him to say he has no regrets. He wasn't going to face the loss of a child in his war for Iraqi freedom. No regrets? No danger? No problem. What a coward. It's easy to send other people's children to war if you and yours are only going to face the danger of hiding safely back here in the USA.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

Cheney is worried, as he should be, that he will be tried as a war criminal in the international courts. He led us into an illegal war against people who had done nothing to us. Saudi Arabia was the home of most of the terrorists who hit us on 9/11. Regardless of what happened to us 10 years ago, the world would have been a different place if we had stopped to look at why Muslims were angry enough to take such actions to wake us up. We interfere in so many nations with coups and weapons to gain business partners we approve of. We support Israel's apartheid government that seeks the destruction of the Palestinian lands and takes the human rights of the people in the West Bank and Gaza. It is time for a third way of being in the world. Not war, not running away from problems, but peace with justice.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

Cheney is worried, as he should be, that he will be tried as a war criminal in the international courts. He led us into an illegal war against people who had done nothing to us. Saudi Arabia was the home of most of the terrorists who hit us on 9/11. Regardless of what happened to us 10 years ago, the world would have been a different place if we had stopped to look at why Muslims were angry enough to take such actions to wake us up. We interfere in so many nations with coups and weapons to gain business partners we approve of. We support Israel's apartheid government that seeks the destruction of the Palestinian lands and takes the human rights of the people in the West Bank and Gaza. It is time for a third way of being in the world. Not war, not running away from problems, but peace with justice.

AMEN!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I can't stand Wolf "Nazi Blitzkrieg" Blitzer. He is such a pompous *&&^.

Whatever you think of former VP Cheney and the pretenses for going to war in Iraq (which deserve scrutiny) I couldn't agree with him more on the Syria comments, the middle east comments in general, and lastly getting rid of Hussein.

• Upvote 2

And you will think he's the greatest when you cash in your dinar --- Is that just a little hypocritical? I spent 03-05 in Iraq and would do it again unquestionably. You decide what propaganda to believe! :o

I agree with you brother...Im currently out here in Afghanistan and was too out here in 02-03. This place has changed alot with all the money that the corp of engineers are dumping here man you won't even believe the numbers. It's just sad that we can't even fix/help ourselves back at home but foreign aid or whatever you want to call it is ok for others. How about help ourselves first then maybe them.

I do too want this RV to happen soon so I can leave this place. Been here too long. So how's FOB Shank? or Sharana? :blink: been there also.

• Upvote 3

I agree with you brother...Im currently out here in Afghanistan and was too out here in 02-03. This place has changed alot with all the money that the corp of engineers are dumping here man you won't even believe the numbers. It's just sad that we can't even fix/help ourselves back at home but foreign aid or whatever you want to call it is ok for others. How about help ourselves first then maybe them.

I do too want this RV to happen soon so I can leave this place. Been here too long. So how's FOB Shank? or Sharana? :blink: been there also.

People seem to lose sight of what I consider the big picture.

Thank you and 82Corp for your sacrifice in helping to keep us safe. Thanks are due to all of your comarades as well!

• Upvote 2

It's easy for him to say he has no regrets. He wasn't going to face the loss of a child in his war for Iraqi freedom. No regrets? No danger? No problem. What a coward. It's easy to send other people's children to war if you and yours are only going to face the danger of hiding safely back here in the USA.

I'm with you N. These cowardly politicians, if they had to fight their own battles, we'd never see another war. Soldiers get a raw deal in every way. First, they have to risk life and limb to fight so that small groups of insanely rich individuals can get even richer, and then they come home war torn and are denied treatment costs for injuries sustained while on duty by the ruse that it was a pre-existing condition!!!