Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Forget this???

JWJW11

Thank you JW for your thoughts. Makes sense and that's exactly what I believe will occur. RV with a float and gradually reach it's potential in 2 and a half years. Go RV. God Bless Semper Fi. ;)

Exactly! This is the plan. And in three years the Iraqis will support their statement they will be the strongest currency in the ME.

• Upvote 1

Thank you JW...and here's a another reminder something on the process and then some... God Bless us all... stay safe

Oz

Central Bank: The rise of foreign currency reserves to 58 billion dollars

BAGHDAD - Mostafa Hashemi

Confirmed the economic expert Dr. Sumaisem peace that there is an intention to change the exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar against the dollar through the adoption of the Central Bank policy of reducing the dollar value of cash against the dinar to the extent that it is now (1200 dinars per $ 1). As the committee said that Iraq's parliamentary Ghaderaly improve the status of the dinar and adopt it as part of international reserves, as Iraq has more than (80 to 90) billion dollars in central bank reserves and this is positive for the benefit of the Iraqi dinar.

She's Sumaisem (citizen) that he is supposed to drop the price to equal the dollar more than the Iraqi dinar after deleting three zeros from the currency and thus we have achieved two goals of this procedure, "FIRST" RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR TO THE DOLLAR and "Second" is the restructuring of the Iraqi currency. Confirmed that the current exchange rate flexibility has to do with the market and the volume of loans and the volume of foreign remittances and bills of exchange rate discount in addition to the political orientation of the state.

And the effect on inflation this measure Sumaisem explained that this measure has to do with the reduction of inflation in Iraq, that if the improvement rate of the dinar and raised the zeros from the currency will be easy to absorb the inflation part of the restructuring of the economy as a whole in addition to the re-evaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

A member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Abdul Hussein Abtan "It is certain that Iraq is able to adopt the dinar as part of international reserves, especially that he has a big supplier in the field of oil and more than (80 to 90) billion in Central Bank reserves and this affects positively on the Iraqi currency against the dollar and makes the dinar as its currency position as was previously the global currency. "

Alabtan called the Central Bank to improve the status of the dinar against the dollar, and (1200) dinars to the dollar is not the right thing.

For his part, said the central bank increase its reserves of hard currency to the $ 58 billion, attributing the increased demand for foreign currencies by the Iraqi banks and the lack of offers to rent the economy of Iraq.

The adviser said the Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh for "Alsumaria News", the central bank's reserves of foreign currency amounted to $ 58 billion after the $ 50 billion at the end of last year, 2010, "noting that" the Bank was able during the last period of trade finance to the private sector and maintain market stability and curb high inflation that existed during the periods of years. " Saleh pointed out that "increased demand for foreign currencies by the Iraqi banks and the lack of offers for foreign currency in daily auction conducted by the Iraqi Central Bank of Iraq's economy back rent, which depends on oil imports in the general budget." Saleh said that "the State offers foreign currency to the Central Bank of Iraq to finance its expenditures in Iraqi dinars to the Central Bank, in turn, to meet the market need of foreign currency," noting that "the State is that supply of foreign currency, while the market is a student of foreign currency to cover the financing of foreign trade." Saleh pointed out that "Iraq does not receive external financial flows due to not send the Iraqi workers overseas savings of Finance to the country, in addition to the lack of investment companies large foreign workforce in Iraq." And said the central bank adviser earlier that the Iraqi dinar is not currency international reserve until it is handled in the outside, adding cash as a policy we aspire to be part of the Iraqi dinar and the precautions that needs to be a long time. The appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the Iraqi dinar is the local currency convertible to other currencies, that is unlikely to deal in Iraqi dinars externally at present evidence is that the instructions do not allow the central bank to bring the Iraqi dinar, but the limits of (200) thousand dinars for the traveler. The central bank stressed the value of the dinar is not affected by high inflation rates in the country, denying the existence of any economic risks for the country as a result. The World Bank called Bank of Iraq and the Finance Ministry to take action to prevent increasing the persistence of high monthly inflation.

Saleh said that "fears of international financial institutions of high rates of inflation, monthly and annual amounts where it is under the control of the Central Bank of Iraq and there is no threat to cause deterioration of the value of the Iraqi dinar."

Iraq has seen a rise in inflation for the month of July in 2011 compared to the same month of 2010 by 7.1% after it was last year's 2.4% due to higher prices, housing rent allowances.

Saleh pointed out that the "dollar crisis and high prices, rents and higher wages for electricity and the main reasons behind the persistence of high inflation in the country." He explained that "the central bank adopts a policy of successful in reducing the rate of inflation and reduction in line with prices, demand and supply on the Iraq dinar and increase the monetary value."

Known that excessive inflation in the general level of prices and rising incomes in cash or a component of cash income such as wages or profits as well as high costs and over-the creation of cash balances. Fear and a number of economists from the continuing high rates of inflation in the country in the absence of mechanisms to limit the height of the government institutions involved in the management of the economy in the country.

• Upvote 1

This was posted a few days ago but alotta of you passed it by cause of the date I would assume..........but this article says in plain english what the intentions of the CBI are when they refer to deleting/raising/removing the 3 zeros is referring to.............NOT removing the 3 zeros from the notes BUT REMOVING THE 3 zero currency from circulation!

Not sure why so many want to still arue and debate the LOP theory...it makes no sense at all...........if you believe it will LOP then just SELL already................

Everyone here understands what a LOP/RD before RV mean by now.....even the NEWBIES!

The dinar will RV before it RDs.......both currencies will coexsist for a period of time.........................but until then no one is gonna tell you thats what they do, however this article should explain to us all what they are referring to. :D

February 06, 2010

BAGHDAD -- The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports.

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation. He did not specify when the new notes would be issued.

Both will be legal tender in Iraq until the old notes are completely withdrawn.

Iraqi officials have had a long-running plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar. In 2006, the Finance Ministry recommended to the Central Bank that it carry out such a plan.

Salih pointed out that banks are having a hard time accepting cash savings and deposits, but by dropping the zeros it will make it easier for both the banks to deal with their customers and for the general public to carry money. He said some 80 percent of Iraq's money supply is cash in circulation.

Salih added that in 1990 the value of banknotes in circulation was about 25 billion Iraqi dinars but is currently some 25 trillion dinars.

Economic analyst Hilal al-Tahhan told RFI that the bank's move is overdue. He said he expects the currency change to go smoothly because of the decision to allow both the old and new banknotes to coexist, leading to less turbulence in the economy.

The current exchange rate is 1,167 Iraqi dinars to the U.S. dollar.

http://www.rferl.org...on/1950504.html

Read more:

We all forget things very easily and very fast and although it is an old article t explains the process which will take place............GO RV!!! Then RD/LOP all you want......of course it has to RD people but that wont happen until after the RV!! :D:D:D

Ok, here are my humble thoughts about RD/RV. I think of them as two sides of the same coin. Kind of like Yin and Yang, you can't have one without the other. What I mean is, would the act of RV'ing, in itself, remove, (raise, delete) the three zeros? Could'nt the R/D be the end result rather than a first step. Trying to think positive....

Thank you JW...and here's a another reminder something on the process and then some... God Bless us all... stay safe

Oz

Central Bank: The rise of foreign currency reserves to 58 billion dollars

BAGHDAD - Mostafa Hashemi

Confirmed the economic expert Dr. Sumaisem peace that there is an intention to change the exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar against the dollar through the adoption of the Central Bank policy of reducing the dollar value of cash against the dinar to the extent that it is now (1200 dinars per $ 1). As the committee said that Iraq's parliamentary Ghaderaly improve the status of the dinar and adopt it as part of international reserves, as Iraq has more than (80 to 90) billion dollars in central bank reserves and this is positive for the benefit of the Iraqi dinar.

She's Sumaisem (citizen) that he is supposed to drop the price to equal the dollar more than the Iraqi dinar after deleting three zeros from the currency and thus we have achieved two goals of this procedure, "FIRST" RAISE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR TO THE DOLLAR and "Second" is the restructuring of the Iraqi currency. Confirmed that the current exchange rate flexibility has to do with the market and the volume of loans and the volume of foreign remittances and bills of exchange rate discount in addition to the political orientation of the state.

And the effect on inflation this measure Sumaisem explained that this measure has to do with the reduction of inflation in Iraq, that if the improvement rate of the dinar and raised the zeros from the currency will be easy to absorb the inflation part of the restructuring of the economy as a whole in addition to the re-evaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

A member of the Committee of Economy and Investment parliamentary Abdul Hussein Abtan "It is certain that Iraq is able to adopt the dinar as part of international reserves, especially that he has a big supplier in the field of oil and more than (80 to 90) billion in Central Bank reserves and this affects positively on the Iraqi currency against the dollar and makes the dinar as its currency position as was previously the global currency. "

Alabtan called the Central Bank to improve the status of the dinar against the dollar, and (1200) dinars to the dollar is not the right thing.

For his part, said the central bank increase its reserves of hard currency to the $ 58 billion, attributing the increased demand for foreign currencies by the Iraqi banks and the lack of offers to rent the economy of Iraq.

The adviser said the Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh for "Alsumaria News", the central bank's reserves of foreign currency amounted to $ 58 billion after the $ 50 billion at the end of last year, 2010, "noting that" the Bank was able during the last period of trade finance to the private sector and maintain market stability and curb high inflation that existed during the periods of years. " Saleh pointed out that "increased demand for foreign currencies by the Iraqi banks and the lack of offers for foreign currency in daily auction conducted by the Iraqi Central Bank of Iraq's economy back rent, which depends on oil imports in the general budget." Saleh said that "the State offers foreign currency to the Central Bank of Iraq to finance its expenditures in Iraqi dinars to the Central Bank, in turn, to meet the market need of foreign currency," noting that "the State is that supply of foreign currency, while the market is a student of foreign currency to cover the financing of foreign trade." Saleh pointed out that "Iraq does not receive external financial flows due to not send the Iraqi workers overseas savings of Finance to the country, in addition to the lack of investment companies large foreign workforce in Iraq." And said the central bank adviser earlier that the Iraqi dinar is not currency international reserve until it is handled in the outside, adding cash as a policy we aspire to be part of the Iraqi dinar and the precautions that needs to be a long time. The appearance of Mohammed Saleh said that the Iraqi dinar is the local currency convertible to other currencies, that is unlikely to deal in Iraqi dinars externally at present evidence is that the instructions do not allow the central bank to bring the Iraqi dinar, but the limits of (200) thousand dinars for the traveler. The central bank stressed the value of the dinar is not affected by high inflation rates in the country, denying the existence of any economic risks for the country as a result. The World Bank called Bank of Iraq and the Finance Ministry to take action to prevent increasing the persistence of high monthly inflation.

Saleh said that "fears of international financial institutions of high rates of inflation, monthly and annual amounts where it is under the control of the Central Bank of Iraq and there is no threat to cause deterioration of the value of the Iraqi dinar."

Iraq has seen a rise in inflation for the month of July in 2011 compared to the same month of 2010 by 7.1% after it was last year's 2.4% due to higher prices, housing rent allowances.

Saleh pointed out that the "dollar crisis and high prices, rents and higher wages for electricity and the main reasons behind the persistence of high inflation in the country." He explained that "the central bank adopts a policy of successful in reducing the rate of inflation and reduction in line with prices, demand and supply on the Iraq dinar and increase the monetary value."

Known that excessive inflation in the general level of prices and rising incomes in cash or a component of cash income such as wages or profits as well as high costs and over-the creation of cash balances. Fear and a number of economists from the continuing high rates of inflation in the country in the absence of mechanisms to limit the height of the government institutions involved in the management of the economy in the country.

Thank you! This article was my second choice but didnt want to make it to long! Nice work these 2 articles are all you need to understand! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! If you go to currency newshound there is a news clip stating that this will be discussed tommorrow. It just made me wonder what will our dinars be worth once this happens. Thanks Again and remember those families that had loses ten years ago tommorrow.

You don't seem to get the combination of the two. Both RV and RD raise the value of the dinar, the current IQD and new (NID) for the RV, and only the NID for an RD. So no matter when the two occur you have to combine them to see the limit. If they plan on a 1000:1 RD then the RV done first can not be more than about 3:1 since that would put the NID a couple years out (i.e. when the RD) at around $3. If they only RD 100:1, then the RV can 10x bigger . Alas the RD they keep talking about always seems to point to 1000:1 . So it doesn't matter if the RV first or last or even during the RD (other than we have to wait longer), the combination of the two still can't be more than about 3000:1 .

BLAH BLAH BLAH............you say the same stuff over and over on everyone of your post. Its you who doesnt understand but hey man thats ok by me Im not gunna try to convnce you of anything especially you being a guy who has no faith in this....believe what you wanna believe.............you been here for a short period of time and quickly become one of the most annoying members here.

If you see it like that just walk a way and sell baby SELL!!! :P:P:P up to you! But this the one and only time I will respond to your retoric! :D

• Upvote 3

Ok, here are my humble thoughts about RD/RV. I think of them as two sides of the same coin. Kind of like Yin and Yang, you can't have one without the other. What I mean is, would the act of RV'ing, in itself, remove, (raise, delete) the three zeros? Could'nt the R/D be the end result rather than a first step. Trying to think positive....

Absolutely correct......they will have to RD the currency as it is totally ludicrous to think a citizen will carry around such large denoms valued at such a high rate.....so yes they have to RD as was stated above................revalue then.............restructure/RD. :D

They are a ying and the yang or as I tell my wife its like pnut butter and jelly :)

JWJW11, you seemed to have skipped an important statement in the post you provided, which seems to change the complete context of the article from what you asserted:

Iraqi officials have had a long-running plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar. In 2006, the Finance Ministry recommended to the Central Bank that it carry out such a plan.

Couple that with Salih's statement in the same article of:

Salih added that in 1990 the value of banknotes in circulation was about 25 billion Iraqi dinars but is currently some 25 trillion dinars.

How is this article, when read in it's entirety a good thing for speculators?

Just saw your recent post, and think I understand what you referring to now. But the question will come down to how they couple the RV and RD.

Edited by HopefulTxn

Selling now would be silly You can't counter what I say, you can only say you don't like it. Well I don't like it either but that is reality. You have admitted that they likely will both RV and RD, but you are unwilling to see the effects of the two.

:lol::lol::lol: NOOOOOO trolling a dinar site telling everyone its not gunna work out for them everyday is SILLY!

I wont counter what you say because I think your WRONG.....thats it! :D

I dont like it??? Nahhhh I just think your WRONG! :D

I see the effects of the 2 its you who doesnt see the big picture! But hey rock on man! Up to.............I dont really care which way you go..........i only WISH you would find something more productive to do but thats just MY wish............ :P Done with you now! :P

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

JWJW11, you seemed to have skipped an important statement in the post you provided, which seems to change the complete context of the article from what you asserted:

Hi Hopeful :)

Thank you very much for noticing what was removed. :)

This is NOT good for us speculators, no matter how it is

twisted to say what is not stated.

This is getting insane everyone trying to twist what is in

plain sight. So rather than deal with it, why not handle these

articles just like the 'gurus' do so they can keep this train rolling?

Thank you JW for your effort, it would be wonderful if what you presented

was in fact reality, but having to excise anything out of an article in order for it

to say what one wants to read, does not change what is being said.

We all would love for it to be so simple.

All my best!

Jim

---

Edited by Jim1cor13

Just saw your recent post, and think I understand what you referring to now. But the question will come down to how they couple the RV and RD.

Oh noooooo its hopelesstxn.............you seemed to have skipped over the most important part of the article and ran right to the RD reference............do you even read the articles or do you just look for the word redinominate???? :lol:

Of course they speak of RD...........they wll have to knucklehead..............AFTER they RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!

Done with you now to HOPELESSTXN!!! :P

:)

To late.....their herrrrrrre!

:o :o :o

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2