Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When it's all said & done, remember to give back

We've all entered this venture with a common goal. To get rich. How rich is all relative to the individual. $100,000 to $10,000,000. After you’ve paid all the bills, taken the vacations, bought the new house or car, make a true difference in the world and remember to give back to your community. Find something dear to your heart and run with it.

I thank all of those who have a positive outlook, positive input and a since of humor though this adventure.

Lets honor those who have fallen and those who have given for the sake of others.

http://news.yahoo.com/denis-leary-crusades-for-firefighters-after-9-11-loss.html

God Bless America

• Upvote 4

We've all entered this venture with a common goal. To get rich. How rich is all relative to the individual. $100,000 to $10,000,000. After you’ve paid all the bills, taken the vacations, bought the new house or car, make a true difference in the world and remember to give back to your community. Find something dear to your heart and run with it.

I thank all of those who have a positive outlook, positive input and a since of humor though this adventure.

Lets honor those who have fallen and those who have given for the sake of others.

http://news.yahoo.com/denis-leary-crusades-for-firefighters-after-9-11-loss.html

God Bless America

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER!!! :)

We've all entered this venture with a common goal. To get rich

End Quote

Thanks for stating it that clearly with no if's but's or maybe's...... Then obviously it will be up to each one of us to decide what we do with the blessed money... I'm sure most will do all the right things .. Meaning what's right for them.

Edited by umbertino

I have been in this investment for almost a year and that is the BEST post yet!

Approximately 1,400 homes have been destroyed by fire in the last week in Bastrop, Tx.

Can you imagine the effect on the Families? Unbelievable!!!

If... WHEN the RV happens, please keep families such as this in mind.

My Construction Company will be there next week to see how we can help.

• Upvote 2

God Bless America

Elixirbaby you make me proud to be a Texan and an American .. You get one "Atta Boy!"

BTW FYI Elixirbaby .... GO DRAGONS! I know you know what that means!

• Upvote 1

I have been in this investment for almost a year and that is the BEST post yet!

Approximately 1,400 homes have been destroyed by fire in the last week in Bastrop, Tx.

Can you imagine the effect on the Families? Unbelievable!!!

If... WHEN the RV happens, please keep families such as this in mind.

My Construction Company will be there next week to see how we can help.

BrachCorp

Please count me in to help as soon as this Rvs! It speaks volumes for you stepping up like that! I velieve this will happen soon. Hopefully soon enough to help in Bastrop! God Bless you!

BrachCorp

Please count me in to help as soon as this Rvs! It speaks volumes for you stepping up like that! I velieve this will happen soon. Hopefully soon enough to help in Bastrop! God Bless you!

I had just checked on some friends that live Austin . They said it's sad but their safe.

Thank you for this post. If we want to keep our money that we gain, we must be willing to give some of it away. I really don't think there are any here who would claim to be smart enough to have 'found' this investment and have earned it. For all of us who are looking forward to retiring at a VERY nice level have to admit that this is a gift. Personally, I see this as an opportunity to be faithful to an investment that God has made in me. This means, IMO, I do not have full ownership of the money. I have full responsibility for it but not ownership. I must prove responsible and faithful in the care of this gift. If I begin to declare ownership over this gift, IMO, it will be removed from my care.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for this post. If we want to keep our money that we gain, we must be willing to give some of it away. I really don't think there are any here who would claim to be smart enough to have 'found' this investment and have earned it. For all of us who are looking forward to retiring at a VERY nice level have to admit that this is a gift. Personally, I see this as an opportunity to be faithful to an investment that God has made in me. This means, IMO, I do not have full ownership of the money. I have full responsibility for it but not ownership. I must prove responsible and faithful in the care of this gift. If I begin to declare ownership over this gift, IMO, it will be removed from my care.

Your welcome desimo.

Go RV

Elixirbaby, I too express my gratitude for your post. While becoming rich is relative in this investment, giving to others in need is truly what we should be considering first despite the amount received. I'm with you 100% on your post. God Bless America and God Bless Texans.

• Upvote 1

Elixirbaby, I too express my gratitude for your post. While becoming rich is relative in this investment, giving to others in need is truly what we should be considering first despite the amount received. I'm with you 100% on your post. God Bless America and God Bless Texans.

Thanks cosmo. Can't wait for this to RV. I would like to get a good night sleep. :lol:

Give Back

Total rubbish you should take the pirates code

Take what you can & give nothing back

Law of the land in this day & age you get nothing in this life no matter what you do to give back, trust me a donation from my older business only got me a snippet in the local paper & a shed load of begging letters

If you want to give back ask the charity what they want to purchase then go buy it, DON’T DONATE CASH AS THE ADMIN SIDE WILL ROB THE FUNDS BLIND

• Upvote 2

Elixerbaby - Nice post, and yes, this I believe will be an investment for the record books and we should remember that we don't travel this road alone, and many have had input into the very fabric of this investment... especially the the soldier on the front lines, but even the one who shared this investment with us... we owe them all our thanks and gratitude. And giving back is one way to keep a level head and a heart of gratitude... it isn't just the one that receives that gets blessed! wink.gif Thanks again for the post!

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Law of the land in this day & age you get nothing in this life no matter what you do to give back, trust me a donation from my older business only got me a snippet in the local paper & a shed load of begging letters

If you want to give back ask the charity what they want to purchase then go buy it, DON’T DONATE CASH AS THE ADMIN SIDE WILL ROB THE FUNDS BLIND

how sad, sounds like you gave only for the recognition you would receive. I hope the money brings you happiness, but I am sure it will only be short term. My prayers for your happiness will go out to you tonight

Wow. Never said you had to give cash. I said find something dear to your heart and run with it.

But I do realize this is what makes our world go round. For better or worse. Everyone is different in their views and opinions.

I have chosen mine and can sleep with piece.