Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Representatives discuss deleting zeros currency on Sunday

.netnodoubt

So, you like the idea of a LOP occurring?

All the talk about deleting the zeros folks means a "LOP!!!!!!" Doesn't anyone get it except a few? What's it going to take/ You DO NOT WANT TO ROOT FOR DELETION OF THE ZEROS. Man....

Sorry estewart...you have an important point. Too many people on here who haven't a clue about what it means when they want to delete the zeros...they'll end up barely breaking even if this happens.

DinDinar

• Downvote 2

All the talk about deleting the zeros folks means a "LOP!!!!!!" Doesn't anyone get it except a few? What's it going to take/ You DO NOT WANT TO ROOT FOR DELETION OF THE ZEROS. Man....

Sorry estewart...you have an important point. Too many people on here who haven't a clue about what it means when they want to delete the zeros...they'll end up barely breaking even if this happens.

DinDinar

Here you go newbie.....Im gonna help you understand a little bit more................

This was an article put out in 2010 that is substantially easier to understand what they mean when they say "delete" the zeros.........instead of the misinformationj smoke read daily now.......it means they will REMOVE the dinar with 3 zeros from circulation. Bothe the new denoms and the old denoms will co exsist for a period of time until the 3 zero notes are REOMVED from circulation and the new denoms are introduced. Do just a little homework before you come her ranting! ;):P

They will NEVER tell you everything you just gotta think for yourself.............if you dont think its gunna play out then just walk away now...........dont torture yourself! :D

February 06, 2010

BAGHDAD -- The Iraqi Central Bank is planning to redenominate the national currency in an effort to ease transactions and allow people to carry less paper money, RFE/RL's Radio Free Iraq (RFI) reports.

Mudhhir Muhammad Salih, a member of a Central Bank advisory panel, told RFI that a plan has been made to remove three zeros from the currency and phase out the current banknotes late this year.

Salih said by the end of 2010 the new banknotes will be fully introduced while the old banknotes will be gradually removed from circulation. He did not specify when the new notes would be issued.

Both will be legal tender in Iraq until the old notes are completely withdrawn.

Iraqi officials have had a long-running plan to redenominate the Iraqi dinar. In 2006, the Finance Ministry recommended to the Central Bank that it carry out such a plan.

Salih pointed out that banks are having a hard time accepting cash savings and deposits, but by dropping the zeros it will make it easier for both the banks to deal with their customers and for the general public to carry money. He said some 80 percent of Iraq's money supply is cash in circulation.

Salih added that in 1990 the value of banknotes in circulation was about 25 billion Iraqi dinars but is currently some 25 trillion dinars.

Economic analyst Hilal al-Tahhan told RFI that the bank's move is overdue. He said he expects the currency change to go smoothly because of the decision to allow both the old and new banknotes to coexist, leading to less turbulence in the economy.

The current exchange rate is 1,167 Iraqi dinars to the U.S. dollar.

http://www.rferl.org/content/Iraq_Planning_Currency_Redenomination/1950504.html

What!? You'd give us all up for some whip wielding tart?

LMAO nah I wll get her AFTER the RV!!! :lol:

emot-wave.gifCan I? Can I? be that woman?

After the RV!!! you can............... :D

Sadly, (as much as he IS a war criminal) I think Cheny's plan took too long because of unforseen interference. He would have had this thing in and out so fast that only his pals would have gotten rich. As it is, it expanded and became what we know today. Now the "12 Families" are at the table saying NO to ordinary people gaining the kind of wealth that would threaten them... and they always win. This is why I have mixed feelings about our outcome. I think they can't stop it from getting us a 3:1 return, but CAN stop us from a 3,000:1 return.

-gg

Here you go newbie.....Im gonna help you understand a little bit more................

This was an article put out in 2010 that is substantially easier to understand what they mean when they say "delete" the zeros.........instead of the misinformationj smoke read daily now.......it means they will REMOVE the dinar with 3 zeros from circulation. Bothe the new denoms and the old denoms will co exsist for a period of time until the 3 zero notes are REOMVED from circulation and the new denoms are introduced. Do just a little homework before you come her ranting! ;):P

You are incorrect. That article does not indicate what you have stated here, and that article does not say anything that contradicts a lop.

Have you seen the article where they say they're going to delete three zeros, and then say that Turkey and Brazil also deleted three zeros? Look at Bondladys articles from the last few weeks and you'll see it. There is ZERO ambiguity in that article. None. Turkey deleted three zeros, Iraq is planning on deleting three zeros. Why would they use the exact same phrase to describe two things that are completely different? Delete three zeros = lop. Period. The only reason anyone thinks otherwise is because when they started talking about deleting the three zeros all the gurus and pumpers started lying about what it meant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are incorrect. That article does not indicate what you have stated here, and that article does not say anything that contradicts a lop.

Have you seen the article where they say they're going to delete three zeros, and then say that Turkey and Brazil also deleted three zeros? Look at Bondladys articles from the last few weeks and you'll see it. There is ZERO ambiguity in that article. None. Turkey deleted three zeros, Iraq is planning on deleting three zeros. Why would they use the exact same phrase to describe two things that are completely different? Delete three zeros = lop. Period. The only reason anyone thinks otherwise is because when they started talking about deleting the three zeros all the gurus and pumpers started lying about what it meant.

Huh. I am starting to see.

That article states an RV, then within a few months a re-domination, then another increase, then another, then another, until they are around kuwait. There will be no lop , or re-domination right off the bat.

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 2

Your really just wasting your keystrokes. It appears that only the ones who are not blinded by ignorance understand what these articles really mean. The ones who do no leg work of their own, and are spoonfed the daily forum facts are the ones that believe a RD is the RV we have been waiting for to make us all millionares. Its really quite funnny that they are now pushing for the lop to happen, but yet are screaming go rv! LOL......the gurus did a GREAT job of confusing the masses, and now those will be the ones getting slapped in the face with reality if this plan of removing the zeros gets passed.

Lemme get this straight. We're arguing about the meaning of articles which are translated by programs that routinely spew out nonsense? Gimme a break! If that's all the so-called reliable intel there is, then we all need to sit back, relax, and let this thing play out. In the end, neither your opinion, nor mine, will amount to a hill of beans. Shabibi will do what Shabibi wnats to do, and there's not a darn thing any of us can do about it. So let's all chill out, shall we? We'll all live longer.

• Upvote 1

God, Bless this day for many reasons. Lord use this day to bless your people and help the people of Iraq. Lord protect our troops and help us all to remember 9-11 as hard as it is to think about. Lord enlarge our territory, bless those Lord who have faith and bless those Lord that have become troubled by the news and deception that has surrounded this investment. This is not to much to ask from you Lord, that we the investors and the Iraq people may all be blessed through this day. Step in Lord and take control of tongues, take control of emotions and help the Iraq government to remember this is their chance for freedom and an opportunity to help the poor in Iraq. Lord you spoke through a donkey, speek through someone today that silences the voices of those set on war and not desiring piece. If you don't believe in God please just don't reply to this post. Let me in my freedom pray for this day to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

• Upvote 2

God, Bless this day for many reasons. Lord use this day to bless your people and help the people of Iraq. Lord protect our troops and help us all to remember 9-11 as hard as it is to think about. Lord enlarge our territory, bless those Lord who have faith and bless those Lord that have become troubled by the news and deception that has surrounded this investment. This is not to much to ask from you Lord, that we the investors and the Iraq people may all be blessed through this day. Step in Lord and take control of tongues, take control of emotions and help the Iraq government to remember this is their chance for freedom and an opportunity to help the poor in Iraq. Lord you spoke through a donkey, speek through someone today that silences the voices of those set on war and not desiring piece. If you don't believe in God please just don't reply to this post. Let me in my freedom pray for this day to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I agree. Now there are two of us. It will be done.

indicating at the same time reject the project if it has proven negative consequences on the economy of the country. ..

So what's plan B? I think this is their last way out to an RV - perfect scenario for an excuse to bounce the 3 zero plan out the door and bring in the new rate - a last minute kind of thing you know, and a great way to save face. This whole ride has been based on pure propaganda - so a perfect ending as I see it.

Read more:

as you know noone can make iraq a booming economy except iraq so the politicians need to stop playing games and get on with the program ,if they would form the government would you would see international companies take interest in the cheap labor which would be a lot to iraq because right now most iraqis make nothing they like a lot of US citizens and others (imigrants) live off the government.THANKS FOR THE TIME

• Upvote 1