Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Evidence the HCL, Chapter 7, and Erbil agreement

MoneyMoney7

I don't quite get it. It is the book wise people that will have your answers. This information does not come from common sense. It comes from facts, as in agency documents, procedures, processes.....

And again, if you are asking for facts, why don't you go and find the answer and not rely on people you do not know, and apparently do not trust?

In other words, get off your bloviated, lazy arse and get your own information. You seem to have a computer connected to the internet, so you have every means at your fingertips to grab whatever you want, just the same as we do. The time you spent complaining about others, you could have had your answer, and maybe, just maybe, share your answer with the rest of us.

I feel a cold day in Hell coming on.....

Let's go back to the opening premise of this thread: You were asking if the HCL, and other things needed to be done prior to an RV. And now you are an expert on coins?

Yes

Those coins were in circulation at one point, Iraqi children now use them as toys. Your calling the wrong person misinformed

and Amen!

Those coins were in circulation at one point, Iraqi children now use them as toys. Your calling the wrong person misinformed

I do not care if they use them as toy's Iraq's CBI still has those coins, they are just not in circulation at present. You need to check that out for yourself, because it shows that on their website.

Yes

and Amen!

I know a lot of people that always say amen, but they are some of the biggest hypocrites, as the pharisees of old.

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Downvote 3

I do not care if they use them as toy's Iraq's CBI still has those coins, they are just not in circulation at present. You need to check that out for yourself, because it shows that on their website.

I know a lot of people that always say amen, but they are some of the biggest hypocrites, as the pharisees of old.

Yes and Amen is my way of saying that I totally agree with Carrello and RVdinar4MyFamily. My discussion with you will end with this... please... do your own homework and quite attacking those who are actually trying to help you. Nuff said! Have a great day.

• Upvote 2

There are many rumors and speculations out there and Adam gives what he has connections to and research. Doing your own research helps you to come to some real answered questions you may have on this issue of RVing. Take you stance MoneyMoney7 and work a little, it's good for the mind, soul and body. Peace!

There is no link because this is speculation. The CBI controls the rate, and they are not going to raise the rate until they feel there is stability. The HCL is going to dictate how Iraq's mass wealth will be distributed. Chapt.7 and Erbil agreement have to do with a fully functional and stable govt. that can protect itself from outside threats such as Iran. There is no proof that these must be done before the RV and if Shabs and the CBI wanted to, I am sure they could raise the rate, but Shabs has said in the past stability and fully formed GOI first. If you are listening to the call squad and taking anything they tell you as fact, you are drinking the proverbial koolaid and are in for disappointment. This investment in nearing its end, but it is not there yet. The RV is not done, and awaiting implementation as they claim, this is stuff we have heard over and over again and has never been true, and is not now.

Very well put, spot on! biggrin.gif

Please don't take this as an offence but if you gather your information from some groups "rumors" than that is what you will get... every Monday. I have been around enough now to get tired of that roller coaster. I want facts, news articles, common sense. That is what Adam offers. If you don't like that, then I am sorry, this may not be the right place for you. I am not trying to be superior or anything, I am just trying to be right up front with you... that is how Adam rolls, and most of us have grown to agree with him. Nuff said. Take care!

Again, well put and accurate! biggrin.gif

RodandStaff, I agree with you. And by the way moneymoney7, if you want a link, why don't you go and find one. It sounds like you have one of us on retainer. Demanding one is not going to get you anywhere. You had a good question, one that has been asked many, many times before, but you blew it in your delivery.

Agreed.

Well if Adam don't have proof, which would be documented evidence, then it's just speculation, and a theory. From what I see, there are few here who don't have any common sense, maybe book wise, but not common sense. You do not know me, so agree with who you wish, but if they do not have what I stated, it's speculation, and theory.

You are exactly right, it is "Speculation", however based upon thousands of hours of collective study of historical actions, economics, finance, paper trails, laws, cultures, military actions, and world events. There is no "proof" or specific link because this is speculation. You are correct that there are a wide variety of views shared and individuals here, including yourself. I would ask you, "What is your point?". If you are coming into Adam's house to dis him you are in for a rough time. If you prefer to get your info from other sites go right ahead...bye, bye, you won't be missed..., but if you are really interested in learning rather than arguing then spend $50 and join VIP and avoid gossip and rumors...

In any event, Adam does allow you the opportunity to post here, and it does seem that we will be seeing RI/RV perhaps yet this week...but this is SPECULATION... biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

Yes and Amen is my way of saying that I totally agree with Carrello and RVdinar4MyFamily. My discussion with you will end with this... please... do your own homework and quite attacking those who are actually trying to help you. Nuff said! Have a great day.

You need to go back to your original post, and re-read it. You were the one attacking, not me. I posted asking for a link to information, and you came back with an attitude. Check it for yourself. Later dude!

Very well put, spot on! biggrin.gif

Again, well put and accurate! biggrin.gif

Agreed.

You are exactly right, it is "Speculation", however based upon thousands of hours of collective study of historical actions, economics, finance, paper trails, laws, cultures, military actions, and world events. There is no "proof" or specific link because this is speculation. You are correct that there are a wide variety of views shared and individuals here, including yourself. I would ask you, "What is your point?". If you are coming into Adam's house to dis him you are in for a rough time. If you prefer to get your info from other sites go right ahead...bye, bye, you won't be missed..., but if you are really interested in learning rather than arguing then spend $50 and join VIP and avoid gossip and rumors...

In any event, Adam does allow you the opportunity to post here, and it does seem that we will be seeing RI/RV perhaps yet this week...but this is SPECULATION... biggrin.gif

I have not disrespected Adam or anybody, I just ask for a link, and all I said was if there were no documented evidence, then it was speculation and theory. So this site is all about money, is that what you are telling me? Unless I get a VIP package, then I am not entiltled to an answer to my question. Hmmmmmm

• Downvote 1

This thread was based on the question of PROOF that HCl, CHAPTOR 7, and ERBIL need to be completed before an RV is Possible...

I believe that GOI FULLY SEATED, BUDGET PASSED, and Parliament APPROVAL of financial assistance to the CBI,

to implement the "Whatever" Process, will ignite the primer fuse and institute the point of no return on the RV...

Shabibi is actually independent of the GOI, He can make whatever decision he wants....

He makes the call, he chooses the mechanism, he sets the rate...

But certain things need to be accomplished for an RV to be successful...

and Shabibi needs approval and assistance of the Parliament for these items to happen...!!!

Here's why:

(1) The GOI needs to be fully seated as the parliament,

as the country is still too unstable and until everyone clams down and has confidence in the government, citizen confidence and acceptance of the change will prevent it...!

(2) The BUDGET needs to be finalized and passed by the House and Parliament,

The HCL, Financial cost of the Currency Changeover and/or RV, all will be figured into the Budget, so this is important to be passed prior to RV,

otherwise, No Budget finalized and passed means nothing new happening with anything that affects the Budget of Iraq!

I do believe that the: Hydro-Carbons Law, Chapter 7, and Terms of Erbil, are all important in Iraqs Future,

but in my opinion, these items do not Prevent the Currency Mechanism from being initiated...!

(3) The Parliament needs to VOTE Approval for the mechanisms of currency changeover and or RV,

as Shabibi and Saleh, both said, "the Parliament has been presented the Budget, Financial Assistance is required by the Central Bank prior to mechanism implementation", whether the truth of the "Raising the Zeros" is true or if actually another mechanism will be suddenly introduced only time will tell, either way financial assistance is needed, and we know only parliament can approve the additional financial assistance(through the Dept of Finance), Shabibi said "these funds are required for the complete modification process to be successful...!"

Also as a mention on this subject...

The Iraqi Constitution does not have any Article or Amendment that requires citizens to utilize the IQD as a primary currency in the daily trade practices,

this is kinda important and could easily be bundles in some reading that is or has already passed thru parliament, but we have not heard of it yet,

passing a law stating that Iraqi's need to use the IQD would be a big deterrent for the continuation of their usage of the USD, which Shabibi wants them to stop doing.

So I think this is kinda as important as having a viable rate of IQD value that entices citizens to use the IQD, instead of the USD, as the values are simular, and ease of use!

IMHO,

Proteus

:twothumbs:

Edited by proteus
  • Upvote 3

Try reading Adams chats and he covers all that. Not bashing, but the name of the game is due diligence... do your own diligence. I just gave you the source, now you take the time to check it out. It's that simple, really it is. You will see the "why" of those statements and he substantiates his stance. You may have to read several because the train keeps moving around here.... things are happening fast.

GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

As I was saying before, not bashing... if you think this was bashing, and asking you, among all the large volume of newbies that come here, to do some homework than I am really sorry if you misunderstood my intentions. But it also makes me sorry that someone can come here and attack those who are really trying to help. Would you rather us ignore you all together and not give you any advice? If you keep responding like this to the well meaning people on this site that is exactly what will probably end up happening because life is way too short to spend it arguing with someone who won't even help themselves and appreciate when others are trying to help them. Have a great day!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not sure what your issue really is, but it is clear from your replies to people in the thread that you really don't care what the answer is to your question. You're whats considered a leach, you don't want to do the research yourself, and you don't want to accept the information givin to you by others. You see that there are coins on the CBI website and you read the caption that says not in circulation, but you don't bother to do the research to find out why. Then to top it off, when I give you the information that the coins were at one time in circulation, and were rejected by the citizens, and are now used as toys by their children, you still want to go back to the simplified statment on the CBI that they are not in circulation. You are right, they are not, and they will not be again. These coins have seen their time and will not return. The next time they release coins it will be a news series of coin that look nothing like the ones on the CBI website. Now, I would usually take the time to post a link for someone like you, but I doubt you would take the time to read what I post, not would you believe anything that is posted for your benefit. Good luck, you'll be one of those after the RV, that is broke a year later and wondering what the heck just happened.

Money does not have his hat on straight. There was a thread about the starving babies, women, and elderly of Somalia, and Money went on a rant about how we should not help them. Let them die, they are nothing but leaches on America, was about what was said.

I actually feel sorry for anyone that is this blocked.

I'm with you RodandStaff, and you say yes and amen anytime you feel ready. Its called our rights.....

• Upvote 1

all investments are based upon many evidences;some of which are:

History

Trends

Past Performance

Plots,curves,graphs of every possible intersection and sticeS

AND MANY OTHER THINGS

... but most of all

SPECULATION....INVESTMENT IS RISK CAPITAL LOOKING FOR A FUTURE....

C'MON YALL.....

I am not sure what your issue really is, but it is clear from your replies to people in the thread that you really don't care what the answer is to your question. You're whats considered a leach, you don't want to do the research yourself, and you don't want to accept the information givin to you by others. You see that there are coins on the CBI website and you read the caption that says not in circulation, but you don't bother to do the research to find out why. Then to top it off, when I give you the information that the coins were at one time in circulation, and were rejected by the citizens, and are now used as toys by their children, you still want to go back to the simplified statment on the CBI that they are not in circulation. You are right, they are not, and they will not be again. These coins have seen their time and will not return. The next time they release coins it will be a news series of coin that look nothing like the ones on the CBI website. Now, I would usually take the time to post a link for someone like you, but I doubt you would take the time to read what I post, not would you believe anything that is posted for your benefit. Good luck, you'll be one of those after the RV, that is broke a year later and wondering what the heck just happened.

Who do you think you are scholding dude? I got more money than you will ever see, and it don't really matter to me if it RV's or lops, because it will not break, or make me either way. I am already worth over 10 million dollars all made in the plumbing and supply business. As far as I am concerned take your information and stick it where the sun don't shine. I don't care for folks with attiudes like yours, and I have a way of making people like you meek, and that is just standing right in front of you. Don't insult me with your smart A** attitude, I don't put up with it. Understand boy?

I don't quite get it. It is the book wise people that will have your answers. This information does not come from common sense. It comes from facts, as in agency documents, procedures, processes.....

And again, if you are asking for facts, why don't you go and find the answer and not rely on people you do not know, and apparently do not trust?

In other words, get off your bloviated, lazy arse and get your own information. You seem to have a computer connected to the internet, so you have every means at your fingertips to grab whatever you want, just the same as we do. The time you spent complaining about others, you could have had your answer, and maybe, just maybe, share your answer with the rest of us.

I feel a cold day in Hell coming on.....

Let's go back to the opening premise of this thread: You were asking if the HCL, and other things needed to be done prior to an RV. And now you are an expert on coins?

Also what I said to the other smart A** applies to you to. I ask for some information, all I got was a smart attitude out of several of you people. I bet you are very meek out from under the computer you sit behind and insult people. You are nothing to me dude, and just another little boy who needs an attitude adjustment.

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Who do you think you are scholding dude? I got more money than you will ever see, and it don't really matter to me if it RV's or lops, because it will not break, or make me either way. I am already worth over 10 million dollars all made in the plumbing and supply business. As far as I am concerned take your information and stick it where the sun don't shine. I don't care for folks with attiudes like yours, and I have a way of making people like you meek, and that is just standing right in front of you. Don't insult me with your smart A** attitude, I don't put up with it. Understand boy?

Also what I said to the other smart A** applies to you to. I ask for some information, all I got was a smart attitude out of several of you people. I bet you are very meek out from under the computer you sit behind and insult people. You are nothing to me dude, and just another little boy who needs an attitude adjustment.

Who am I scolding?? Some young, punk arss lying POS

You worth 10 million made in plumbing, you so full of shite its not even funny.

I was the first one to try to politely answer your question but all you want to do is put that information down. Your obviously some young punk kid that has not clue one as to how to do your own research, and when you don't get the answer you want you cry about it even more and make up some lame story about being worth 10 million dollars.

If your worth so much, then you don't need to be here do you?

Even my kids would be able to see through your BS.

Why don't you go sit in the corner with the dunce cap on, and stop buggin people with more knowledge and wisdom then you...basically that would be everyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Who am I scolding?? Some young, punk arss lying POS

You worth 10 million made in plumbing, you so full of shite its not even funny.

I was the first one to try to politely answer your question but all you want to do is put that information down. Your obviously some young punk kid that has not clue one as to how to do your own research, and when you don't get the answer you want you cry about it even more and make up some lame story about being worth 10 million dollars.

If your worth so much, then you don't need to be here do you?

Even my kids would be able to see through your BS.

Why don't you go sit in the corner with the dunce cap on, and stop buggin people with more knowledge and wisdom then you...basically that would be everyone.

Let me tell you something boy, I am a 61 year old Marine Vietnam Combat veteran. And I assure you I do not lie. Like I said I do not care either way if it RV's or lops, because the 10,000 I invested in it are merely pocket change to me. You best keep your smart A** mouth shut when speaking to me, because you do not know me, or who I know. You can hide behind the computer, but rest assure you are not as secure as you think, so if I were you I would watch who you insult. Understand?

Edited by MoneyMoney7
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Let me tell you something boy, I am a 61 year old Marine Vietnam Combat veteran. And I assure you I do not lie. Like I said I do not care either way if it RV's or lops, because the 10,000 I invested in it are merely pocket change to me. You best keep your smart A** mouth shut when speaking to me, because you do not know me, or who I know. You can hide behind the computer, but rest assure you are not as secure as you think, so if I were you I would watch who you insult. Understand?

Your so scary, I'm shaking

Your going a step to far with threats. If you are a Marine Combat Vet from the Vietnam era, Thanks for your service, but that does not give you the right to treat people as you have in this thread. I am done with this as I have already pushed my luck I am sure with the mods on the board and you are not worth the time nor effort. Good luck to you , your going to need it.

God Bless

• Upvote 1

Your so scary, I'm shaking

Your going a step to far with threats. If you are a Marine Combat Vet from the Vietnam era, Thanks for your service, but that does not give you the right to treat people as you have in this thread. I am done with this as I have already pushed my luck I am sure with the mods on the board and you are not worth the time nor effort. Good luck to you , your going to need it.

God Bless

I am not worried about the mods, because I did not start the insults here, and if the mods are just, they can see who started insulting. I ask a simple question, and I got a few wise guys spewing insults. Just try and remember to not insult people you do not know, it's not very wise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2