Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I said I would......

Last weekend I sent out a rant about negativity. In the process I also learned that my own post was negative as well....

Anyway, I also said that I would be cashing out the following week, which came from a Dallas WF Bank President.....

UMBERTINO posted that he would see if I would have the guts to post again once the week ended and I did not cash in....

Well here I am, haven't talked to anyone from WF - nope didn't cash in either as I'm sure you already guessed....

I am still hopeful (I have no link - just hope) that this is comming to an end....

I guess I have been sampling the kool-aid - it taste good by the way.... LOL

With the fox news story and some of the Banking stories - I am very hopeful that

This will be a happy ending for all of us very soon.... (again no link - just hope)

Hopeful in Oklahoma

Go RV

• Upvote 17

A friend of mine went to a First Convenience bank in Texas today, where she bought her dinars, and the teller told her that six months ago the bank told the tellers that in the near future they were going to start training them for the cash in. She had the teller repeat it just to make sure. As of today, they have not started training them, but I worked at a bank, and it doesn't take long to train tellers who are already familiar with bank transactions. Anyway, at the risk of getting a negative for posting another bank story, I posted anyway. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

A friend of mine went to a First Convenience bank in Texas today, where she bought her dinars, and the teller told her that six months ago the bank told the tellers that in the near future they were going to start training them for the cash in. She had the teller repeat it just to make sure. As of today, they have not started training them, but I worked at a bank, and it doesn't take long to train tellers who are already familiar with bank transactions. Anyway, at the risk of getting a negative for posting another bank story, I posted anyway. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

They have started training. Feel free to bash me, give me "-'s" ... I know what I KNOW.

Edited by Barriegirl
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1