Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni Chat 9-9-11

Carrello

Great post!! A lot of this is exactly what I have been posting myself for a while. Iraq is going to make this simple. They will revalue at just over a dollar to start, to get their people using the dinar, instead of the us dollar. They will print and add their new currency with the old currency, and down the road, the larger notes will be gone, and they are all done. Any other way would be confusing for the Iraqi people, and would not help anyone!

This is great confirmation to my understanding, and we will all see a revaluation very soon!

Go RV!!!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Upvote 6

Good news! Let's just get this thing done! I understand where all the lopsters are coming from, but this sounds promising. I feel the real news is coming out now. IMO, parliament has the power to vote on the lower denominations. They over the years have been paid well. I am sure they hold many 000 and would suffer from a redenomination/ LOP, therefore I don't think they would vote to release the new lower denoms if there was a lop. JMO If there is one thing i have learned through all of this, the GOI are all about themselves.

• Upvote 3

YW. I am glad I can put a smile on some Dinarian faces. I know I will have a better weekend thanks to Kaperoni.

Thank you my DV friend!! I have so much respect for your post's and opinion on every thread...great way to start the weekend!! NOW LETS DO THIS!!! GO RV BABY!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I am so confused now, this is the thought that I just had. Now this sounded to me as though they are saying that the 25,000 Dinar note won't loose it's value, soooooooo it is currently valued at about $21.50. Does this mean that this note will be worth that amount after they do whatever they do (R/V or R/D) and the new 25 Dinar note will be worth the same, or if they revalue the 25,000 and 25 would both be $25 as they move to the 1 to 1 value for the new notes and carry the 25,000 along at the 25 rate. Sounds like a lop to me, in this understanding. Hope I'm really wrong and am reading this completely wrong. It just crossed my mind in this reading. Please don't Neg me, I'm just confused and asking a question from my interpretation. You that know me know I don't support the lop theory

Thanks,

r2

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am so confused now, this is the thought that I just had. Now this sounded to me as though they are saying that the 25,000 Dinar note won't loose it's value, soooooooo it is currently valued at about $21.50. Does this mean that this note will be worth that amount after they do whatever they do (R/V or R/D) and the new 25 Dinar note will be worth the same, or if they revalue the 25,000 and 25 would both be $25 as they move to the 1 to 1 value for the new notes and carry the 25,000 along at the 25 rate. Sounds like a lop to me, in this understanding. Hope I'm really wrong and am reading this completely wrong. It just crossed my mind in this reading. Please don't Neg me, I'm just confused and asking a question from my interpretation. You that know me know I don't support the lop theory

Thanks,

r2

I am convinced that nobody knows how this will all work out and you are no more confused than the next person. By no stretch of the imagination could I ever be confused as a person who is "In the know".

Having said that, I have always hoped for a revaluation of the Dinar that would coincide with the simultaneous introduction of lower denominations. Meaning, if they revalue the Dinar to be on par with the Dollar – it would become impractical to walk around with a single bank note that is worth 25,000, let alone a wallet full of them.

25K Dinar would equal 25K Dollars – whether it be a single note with a face value 25K Dinar or 25,000 single Dinar notes with a face value of 1

Most rationally thinking people would put the bulk of it in the bank and only carry a few hundred on their person for daily expenses.

• Upvote 1

Great Post Carrello, hope all read this it explains to most who dont understand what the deal is.This one is rite on the money. :D

For thows who are confused, Read it over slowly so you understand. They have allways said that the money we hold will never lose its value. Even if it changes in country it will hold its value. a 2500 note will still be worth 2500. :rolleyes:

Very good information from Kaperoni, it confirms much of what we have been hearing... no lop, long time to cash in, good rate... maybe even the highest in the region according to some articles I have seen! Yes, it may not be immediate, but ya never know, they just might surprise us. biggrin.gif Come on boyz... gitter dun!!!wink.gif

Thanks for the great post Carrello.. made our weekend! Now if we could just relax enough to sleep!rolleyes.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

I am convinced that nobody knows how this will all work out and you are no more confused than the next person. By no stretch of the imagination could I ever be confused as a person who is "In the know".

Having said that, I have always hoped for a revaluation of the Dinar that would coincide with the simultaneous introduction of lower denominations. Meaning, if they revalue the Dinar to be on par with the Dollar – it would become impractical to walk around with a single bank note that is worth 25,000, let alone a wallet full of them.

25K Dinar would equal 25K Dollars – whether it be a single note with a face value 25K Dinar or 25,000 single Dinar notes with a face value of 1

Most rationally thinking people would put the bulk of it in the bank and only carry a few hundred on their person for daily expenses.

I posted an research about how Kuwait did it and they used the two series of money that they had in play during the RV of their country. Each series kept it's own value was not compared to the new series. So for example if you had a 25K note, and then you had a 25note you would have less money because its like saying you have a 10 dollar bill but you want it worth a 100 dollar bill. They will most likely keep these series value separate. Follow me?

You would need 1000 of the 25 notes to equal the 25k note....TADAA!

Not to be a negative Nancy but I don't understand the significance of this statement: “the iraqi currency will retain it’s value” as being conclusive evidence dispelling even the idea of a 'lop". If there was to be a "lop" the buying power aka value would not change hence it would be retaining its value, unless I'm just retarded.