Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

raqi Currency Restructuring- Development of Coins

trooper

Iraqi Currency Restructuring- Development of Coins

04/08/2011 - 3:13 p

Iraqi Central Bank has decided to begin local currency restructuring and developing of local currency coins in cooperation with world international organizations and economists .

The deputy of Central Bank Governor Modhr Mohammed Saleh, announced Thursday in a statement that Forat TV received a copy of it that the central bank agreed with the Governmental financial institutions on currency restructuring, organization and development of coins .

"Also,the central bank decided to introduce a metal coins next three months, which will be of class 1000 dinars and 500 dinars .

Saleh , added that the Central Bank of Iraq conducted extensive contacts to coordinate with world international organizations and experts in order decision take his way" .

http://www.alforattv.net/en/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=535

• Upvote 1

Iraqi Currency Restructuring- Development of Coins

04/08/2011 - 3:13 p

Iraqi Central Bank has decided to begin local currency restructuring and developing of local currency coins in cooperation with world international organizations and economists .

The deputy of Central Bank Governor Modhr Mohammed Saleh, announced Thursday in a statement that Forat TV received a copy of it that the central bank agreed with the Governmental financial institutions on currency restructuring, organization and development of coins .

"Also,the central bank decided to introduce a metal coins next three months, which will be of class 1000 dinars and 500 dinars .

Saleh , added that the Central Bank of Iraq conducted extensive contacts to coordinate with world international organizations and experts in order decision take his way" .

http://www.alforattv.net/en/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=535

I don't remember seeing this article in August.....that's good news....as the coins will be worthless without an RV!!! YAY!

I HATE with a passion that the coins are such high value!!! I'm hoping that the translator doesn't understand the difference between Dinar and fil...but that doesn't make much sense since 1000 fil IS 1 dinar

When you take the words "in the class of" it sounds like it means the value of, which now is .50 and 1.00.

So they will be the small coins and the older lower denoms might come out for the RV, at 1:1,

and then the newer currency with the 3 languages can be printed and they can do the RD and after the

3 zero notes are finally taken in they can RV again down the road at over 3.00. JMO.

• Downvote 1

When you take the words "in the class of" it sounds like it means the value of, which now is .50 and 1.00.

So they will be the small coins and the older lower denoms might come out for the RV, at 1:1,

and then the newer currency with the 3 languages can be printed and they can do the RD and after the

3 zero notes are finally taken in they can RV again down the road at over 3.00. JMO.

Well Sirius, I hope you are correct, it sounds logical.

LOVE YOUR THINKING MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY

This information was posted on another site, and this is a response from Iraqi Queen:

"Actually, this would make a lot of sense if they were to RV and take out the larger notes.

I first thought they were referring to fils, which would be more logical, but after I gave it more thought, it made sense.

When this RV's, the Iraqi's will need a larger currency for larger transactions that cost $500 or more. Remember the average citizen does not have a bank account and there is no such thing as credit cards in place currently.

You wouldn't carry these coins around everywhere unless you were planning on buying something that was expensive. And, because the coins last longer than paper, in the long run, it will be cheaper to mint them."

ask yourself why they would mint 1000 dinar coins...the only reason I see them wasting to money is if they plan on changing NOTHING anytime soon...if the RD, they would just have to pull them in and re-issue lower coins in 6 months...if they RV its way too high a value to carry around as coinage...the only way it makes sense is if they do nothing

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wasn't it Saleh that Doc31 used to say not to listen to?? I think this guy it the master of Iraq's MIS-information. Think about it, if they were to announce that they were making a 1-5-10-20 series of coinage, it would be just like saying, "hello world, we are going to RV...come buy up our currency quick so we can pay you millions!"...NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! We all know there is going to be a ton of mis-information prior to the RV...I am chalking this article up to that...JMO. GO RV!! cool.gif