Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Only Believe the Official 9/11 Story Because You Don't Know the Official 9/11 Story

Sirius

... he does'nt have an "agenda", he's just posting his own assessment of the information that is already out there. Many, many Americans are memorializing what happened by doing their own memorial at parks, online, at home, etc. Here in my city, an individal went to a park were there was already an cement structure dedicated to those on 9/11 and he ribboned the entire area in honor, sorrow and rememberance in yellow, black and red. real nice. It is very American and appropriate to honor those that died on that day on the Anniversay of that dreadful day. You, on the other hand-want to antogonize and condemn him because he is doing what so many other true americans do in their own way on this day. I question what you have going on in your head and in your soul with your condemnation. Our President at that time said, "you are either for us or against us".

Well, Mr detroitjazzman, it sounds like you are against us. GO AWAY!! And of course you know what you can do with your Jazz Instruments.... :o:lol::lol::lol:;)

Reading is fundamental.....understanding is crucial.... so I guess that we are what our screen names say now days....I served my country and I don't have to prove Im a patriot....What about you...

• Upvote 1

Here's another thing that I question. Again, I'm a building engineer by trade and buildings do not just fall down on themselves like wtc7 and wtc1 & 2 without the use of explosives and planning. But, I digress and I put all the evidence that I have seen aside and I asked myself. If I was on one of those hijacked planes would I have just sat there and stayed in my seat while terrorists flew my plane into the buildings? The simple answer is no. And I don't think any american would have allowed someone to do this. What was reported to have happened to the plane that went down in Pennsylvania would have happened to each one of the planes. Even if I were to be shot I would have tried something. If they only had box cutters then they would have had a pretty hard time keeping me at bay. I would have done something as I know most people out there would have. Oh, and also......I'm supposed to believe that someone that hardly speaks english and can't even fly a cessna properly successfully took over a 737 and performed a very advanced turn and flew it into a building? This insults my intelligence. Most of the fuel they say was responsible for bringing down the building because it melted the steel (joke) was burned up in the impact. The evidence was the huge fireballs. The temperatures within the structures released by the NIST investigation never even came close to reaching the temperatures needed to melt steel but we see in the live footage molten steel pouring out of the buildings?? This only happens with accelerants. Thermite was detected in the dust samples taken NYC and this substance WILL melt steel in a hurry! It just doesn't add up.

• Upvote 1

Reading is fundamental.....understanding is crucial.... so I guess that we are what our screen names say now days....I served my country and I don't have to prove Im a patriot....What about you...

You couldn't have said it ANY better, UNDERSTANDING IS CRUCIAL!!

You are a patriot that has served, so on that note from one patriot to another that has proudly served his country, thank you!

I served for my family foremost, what about you?

Not calling you out, not bashing....no wrong answer to that, just sayin, and just askin?

I ask to direct your interest to a previous post...

See rvb4jan1, you're internal radar was right on, but giving so much unquestionable faith in 'our almighty govt', you figured, they probably knew better than you so you let it go. That was very sharp reasoning. Now is the time to stay on top of things. DinarVets has been an incredible source of enlightenment and education. With a special thanks to Sirius' input. And to all you duds who don't want to acknowledge it as real, I feel sorry for you when the tanks start rolling down your street, you'll think, HUH? :lol:

I too served with this unquestionable faith, and I get the impression from your posts that you know that faith without question.

• Upvote 1

Long story short I guess...not to be another kook....but maybe its time to consider why so many other patriots, a whoooole lot like you and me, are scratching their heads and why it doesn't make sense.

Its been my experience so far, that by the time you understand, and can comprehend a legitimate rebuttal to much of the info being brought forth, you just might be wondering too. My .00000002 dinars, peace

I dont think anyone is claiming GWB was responsible but I will say he knew something......not sounding to compassionate but hopefully this thread sheds a little light to everyone we all should continue to learn and think for ourselves....dont just follow

I believe myself he knew something along with Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz and a few others..........

Yeah and they are not free. They think they are free, but they are living in a communist police state called the american corporation, based in Washington D.C. Russia has more freedom than American's, and I can verify that myself.

Never more true words have spoken.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Charlie...This is the wrong site to be preaching Truth-er propaganda...most Dinar Vets are Military Veterans.

Any Military explosives expert will tell you it takes weeks of preparation to drill holes in the columns, place explosives with detonators & run wires to implode an average building let alone several buildings at GZ. It's just humanly impossible to place explosives & bring down those many building in a 2 hr time frame. Just my thoughts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The WTC buildings were vacated during a time period well in advance of the disaster event. I can't spell out the details of this off the top of my head, but it is a fact that there was an occasion when all the charges could have been set.

And the situation has nothing to do with the quality or integrity of US veteran soldiers whatsoever. NOTHING!

In fact, veteran soldiers should be feeling mad as all hell.

Think about it. We are all supposed to believe a jet plane went through a hole in a wall 18 feet wide and left not a trace of it.

JUST HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE AND VETERAN SOLDIERS ARE?

So Willaim Rodriguez the biggest truther/hero saved air???

Show me where the proof is that the buildings were empty of people, this is nothing but another truther BS line that has no proof to accommodate their delusional timeline so that their unproven theory can seem true.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BUT DONT BELIEVE A WORD THIS GUY SAYS...HERES THE PROOF...

http://conspiracyfetch.com/?page_id=36

Lots of explanation Bigcity Bob, but seems as if even they are struggling to explain away Building 7. Don't trust anyone else. Think about it. If one of its pilars went as they speculate, it was an impossibility that it would come down like a perfect demolition job straight into its own footprint in less than 7 seconds. Do you know how many pillars were supporting that skyscraper.

And come on - steel melted at room temperature because 'the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper.' Rugs, curtains, wood and paper!! What? Who are they trying to kid? Are you aware of what temperatures have to be for steel to become liquid?

Lots of explanation Bigcity Bob, but seems as if even they are struggling to explain away Building 7. Don't trust anyone else. Think about it. If one of its pilars went as they speculate, it was an impossibility that it would come down like a perfect demolition job straight into its own footprint in less than 7 seconds. Do you know how many pillars were supporting that skyscraper.

And come on - steel melted at room temperature because 'the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper.' Rugs, curtains, wood and paper!! What? Who are they trying to kid? Are you aware of what temperatures have to be for steel to become liquid?

AHHH BUT THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG.

STEEL BECOMES LIQUID AT 2700 DEGREES BUT LIKE A PIECE OF PVC AT 1800 DEGREES MY FREIND. IT WOULD NOT HOLD MUCH WEIGHT AT 1200 DEGREES..

NOW DO YOUR REASEARCH.

IT WOULDNT HOLD AN AUTOMOBILE LET ALONE A BUILDING.

I WAS THERE ..YOU DIDNT SEE THE SOUTH END OF THE BUILDING BLOWN OUT FROM STEEL BEAMS AND CONCRETE HITTING IT..

WHEN THE FIRST TOWER COLLAPSED IT WAS LIKE SEMI TRAINS HITTING THE STRUCTURE.

ALL IT TOOK WAS 10% OF THE STRUCTURE TO GIVE WAY FOR IT TO FOLD LIKE AN ACCORDIAN.

STEEL AND CONCRETE WAS TAKEN AWAY FOR MONTHS.NOT MELTED.

STOP STOP STOP...

AHHH BUT THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG.

STEEL BECOMES LIQUID AT 2700 DEGREES BUT LIKE A PIECE OF PVC AT 1800 DEGREES MY FREIND. IT WOULD NOT HOLD MUCH WEIGHT AT 1200 DEGREES..

NOW DO YOUR REASEARCH.

IT WOULDNT HOLD AN AUTOMOBILE LET ALONE A BUILDING.

I WAS THERE ..YOU DIDNT SEE THE SOUTH END OF THE BUILDING BLOWN OUT FROM STEEL BEAMS AND CONCRETE HITTING IT..

WHEN THE FIRST TOWER COLLAPSED IT WAS LIKE SEMI TRAINS HITTING THE STRUCTURE.

ALL IT TOOK WAS 10% OF THE STRUCTURE TO GIVE WAY FOR IT TO FOLD LIKE AN ACCORDIAN.

STEEL AND CONCRETE WAS TAKEN AWAY FOR MONTHS.NOT MELTED.

STOP STOP STOP...

THE STEEL DIDNT HAVE TO LIQUIFY..JUST WEAKEN OR BEND FROM A BLUNT FORCE.

Tyron with a little bit of research you can and will find why WTC 7 fell. One of the reasons was that even thou it was not hit by an aircraft it was hit by debris off of WTC 1

Here are some pics

7wtc.jpg

Please look at where it says debunking911.com you can see structural damage.

Look at this picture

wtc7swd.jpg

you can see the damage done by the debris,

Now since many people would prefer a professionals opinion, read up this article from structure magazine that explains how the loss of 1 column could have made WTC 7 collapse

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/SF-WTC7-Gilsanz-Nov07.pdf

Try that to start off .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah. . . but the US govmint did have the foresight to move all the carriers out of Peril Harbor just before the guests arrived. Have to give 'em credit fer that!

Yeah tell that to the families of the 2400+ dead Americans and see if they agree, I would doubt that.

So Willaim Rodriguez the biggest truther/hero saved air???

Show me where the proof is that the buildings were empty of people, this is nothing but another truther BS line that has no proof to accommodate their delusional timeline so that their unproven theory can seem true.

He isn't talking about the day of the attacks, he means weeks prior to the attack,

the towers were closed for maintenance as well as security cameras were all off.

That would have been when any Thermite or explosives could have been applied.

William Rodriguez is one of the only witnesses still alive, for now..but everyone

should read his "Last man out", video coming out this week I believe.

He is the proof of bombs going off before and after the plane hit.

Tyron with a little bit of research you can and will find why WTC 7 fell. One of the reasons was that even thou it was not hit by an aircraft it was hit by debris off of WTC 1

Here are some pics

7wtc.jpg

Please look at where it says debunking911.com you can see structural damage.

Look at this picture

wtc7swd.jpg

you can see the damage done by the debris,

Now since many people would prefer a professionals opinion, read up this article from structure magazine that explains how the loss of 1 column could have made WTC 7 collapse

Try that to start off .

O.K. I'll take a shot. Again, I'm a building engineer by trade. Have you ever watched a controlled demolition of a building? Doesn't WTC 7 look very similar if not exactly like a controlled demolition? If the southwest corner of WTC7 was damaged as is quite obvious then the possiblitly exists that the building could have collapsed. BUT, the building would have fallen over because the rest of the building was still intact. It could not have just collapsed in free fall into a pile of small debris. This violates the laws of physics. Again, from the photo evidence the building could have collapsed but it is a remote possibility BUT it would have fallen over and much of the building would have remained. It would have been on it's side.

O.K. I'll take a shot. Again, I'm a building engineer by trade. Have you ever watched a controlled demolition of a building? Doesn't WTC 7 look very similar if not exactly like a controlled demolition? If the southwest corner of WTC7 was damaged as is quite obvious then the possiblitly exists that the building could have collapsed. BUT, the building would have fallen over because the rest of the building was still intact. It could not have just collapsed in free fall into a pile of small debris. This violates the laws of physics. Again, from the photo evidence the building could have collapsed but it is a remote possibility BUT it would have fallen over and much of the building would have remained. It would have been on it's side.

If you look at the actual video you will see how the penthouse fell a couple of seconds before the building collapsed, and if you look and read the magazine I put in it will explain better.

Tha'ts the reason I put up the link of the article to a magazine that specializes in building structures. Dont take my word for it, read what experts have to say.

Try that to start off .

The article you refer me to gives acknowledgement the 'research' done by NIST. Their conclusions are exactly what are being challenged.

He isn't talking about the day of the attacks, he means weeks prior to the attack,

the towers were closed for maintenance as well as security cameras were all off.

That would have been when any Thermite or explosives could have been applied.

William Rodriguez is one of the only witnesses still alive, for now..but everyone

should read his "Last man out", video coming out this week I believe.

He is the proof of bombs going off before and after the plane hit.

You have proof the day after, and the questions were specific, the proof is in his interviews one the day after another some time later., You can live in denial and in the belief all you want but the person you have to ask for explanations is William Rodriguez, you can defend the liar all you want, as I said before the proof is in the pudding and in his own words that he himself spoke.

If you look at the actual video you will see how the penthouse fell a couple of seconds before the building collapsed, and if you look and read the magazine I put in it will explain better.

Tha'ts the reason I put up the link of the article to a magazine that specializes in building structures. Dont take my word for it, read what experts have to say.

Alright. I'll bite. I have done my own research. I am an expert in building construction. This magazine is confusing in it's conclusions. Why did the penthouse collapse first? The penthouse stucture aside from a part of the outside facia was undamaged. The lower part of the building was the damaged part. Should the building have collapsed from this damage it would have made a lot of noise, groaned, tilted, gave a lot of indication that something was about to happen, leaned, leaned some more, then fell over. AND, it woud have taken a lot more time than 6 seconds. It would not have collapsed from the top down first. This again defys the laws of physics. If the lower columns were damaged in that corner then the rest of the intact structure would have resisted the collapse and the only senario that makes any physics sense (baring explosives) would have been for the building to topple over onto another building.

• Upvote 1

Haha so are you suggesting that in order for a tower to collapse the steel needs to be fully melted? Ever consider the fact that steel, or really any material for that matter, does not need to melt in order for it to lose much of it's strength and structural integrity? Ask any firefighter or anyone that has seen a building with steel pillars post-collapse from a fire: You will see plenty of bent and twisted up steel, you will almost never see steel that has been melted. Case in point: the roughly 1100 degrees (rough estimate since jet fuel burns anywhere from 800 degrees to 1500 degrees) would be more than enough to weaken steel enough to collapse massive buildings like the WTC towers.

You have proof the day after, and the questions were specific, the proof is in his interviews one the day after another some time later., You can live in denial and in the belief all you want but the person you have to ask for explanations is William Rodriguez, you can defend the liar all you want, as I said before the proof is in the pudding and in his own words that he himself spoke.

Oh is that what you think of a real American hero ? He is a liar? Pathetic.

I guess you also assume that Barry Jenning was another liar? I don''t think you can be that dumbed down.

Barry makes it clear that BOTH towers were standing when the explosions went off in WTC 7.

Of course he died soon after along with many other "witnesses"....wake up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DuSeuxjiJQ

You another one of these simpletons who believe Larry Silverstein meant get the firefighters out of building 7,

before he said "we decided to pull it"? There was no firefighters near building 7, they had been moved back already before he said that.

You don't refer to firemen as "it", he would have said get your men out of there, but they already were.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100

Alright. I'll bite. I have done my own research. I am an expert in building construction. This magazine is confusing in it's conclusions. Why did the penthouse collapse first? The penthouse stucture aside from a part of the outside facia was undamaged. The lower part of the building was the damaged part. Should the building have collapsed from this damage it would have made a lot of noise, groaned, tilted, gave a lot of indication that something was about to happen, leaned, leaned some more, then fell over. AND, it woud have taken a lot more time than 6 seconds. It would not have collapsed from the top down first. This again defys the laws of physics. If the lower columns were damaged in that corner then the rest of the intact structure would have resisted the collapse and the only senario that makes any physics sense (baring explosives) would have been for the building to topple over onto another building.

Sometimes common sense makes things clearer. Well said, sad some people can't see it.

Haha so are you suggesting that in order for a tower to collapse the steel needs to be fully melted? Ever consider the fact that steel, or really any material for that matter, does not need to melt in order for it to lose much of it's strength and structural integrity? Ask any firefighter or anyone that has seen a building with steel pillars post-collapse from a fire: You will see plenty of bent and twisted up steel, you will almost never see steel that has been melted. Case in point: the roughly 1100 degrees (rough estimate since jet fuel burns anywhere from 800 degrees to 1500 degrees) would be more than enough to weaken steel enough to collapse massive buildings like the WTC towers.

That explains the top section, why was there no path of resistance then on the lower steel columns which were cold?

evidence-of-thermite.jpg

Explain the diagonal CUTS made on these columns which were at the base as you can see....

and if you really believe in the Popular Mechanics (debunked long ago) garbage "pancake theory",

then prove it....clap your hands 100 times in less than 10 seconds...bet you can't. Fail.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2