Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Only Believe the Official 9/11 Story Because You Don't Know the Official 9/11 Story

Sirius

You can tell the false flag ops when they have a solution almost before the "problem" happens.

Look at the "underwear" bomber.

They had the x-ray machines already parked at major airports, it only took a couple days for them to be in service.

With 911 Bush already had troops in country and ready to go 3 days BEFORE it happened.

It really is blatantly obvious.

Obvious like who made money on the body scanners...Michael Chertoff.

I love my country. Unfortunately, I believe every word he says, and I could add more, but I won't. Those that are destroying this country to gain wealth and power will stand before the very God whose face they spit in. They'll find out that wealth and power won't follow them to the grave. May God have mercy on us and heal this land.

Typical sheeple response, which is not your fault as you have a condition.

Fluoride and TV does wonders and once you wake up to how it all works, it is ingenious.

Most sheeple will lash out with insults or claim you have hatred towards something or somebody.

I didn't see anything about hating his country, I see concern for his country.

Are you being serious by saying under the Patriot Act you have freedom in the US?

I would recommend you step back and take another look around you, a long look.

You spend so much time posting disparaging information about the United States.....Does Canada even have a police department??? you act like you live in eutopia

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

You spend so much time posting disparaging information about the United States.....Does Canada even have a police department??? you act like you live in eutopia

Then stay away from my posts or can you not comprehend the obvious. This is a global problem which you might be able to see if

you took your head out of your azz man.

As for Canada, go research and learn something, you seem to be one of those who live north of where I am and assume I live in

an igloo with polar bears outside. You choose ignorance and I stand by 100%, your right to remain ignorant.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

"Oh am I supposed to get my information from the internet like you?"

Spoken like a stupid couch potato sheeple with a BA in TV trash, who pretends to know everything and understands nothing.

It's because of your ilk that I support manditory conscription.

Sheeple like you are disgusting to men and women of conscience, and with good reasons. Sheeple like you actually love being sodomized by a police state of draft-dodging war criminals. You love it so much that you would love to be waterboarded too, and your 'masters' will love it too.

Sheeple like you have no respect for honor, life, property, privacy, integrity, human rights, dignity, intelligence, or even respect for yourself. You hate your own family. You hate yourself. Your ilk tries to rationalize a proclivity to consume and destroy. And you cannot get enough of being sodomized by a dishonored police state.

You admire draft dodging, coward chicken-hawks for "getting away with the biggest scam in history!".

And you actually believe that Mohommad Atta;'s passport really was more indestructible than the black boxes from 'Flight 11'. You have no problem with innocent human beings being tortured, as long as you can pig out on your MSG/GMO fatburger.

You would not last 5 minutes in my Squadron.

The funny part about sheeple like you is that you haven't a clue about what your 'masters' say about you.

Your 'masters' say that sheeple like you who do not use their brains are no better than an animal that has no brain. By your own consent, you are a fat, ignorant beast of burden, and thus a willing piece of useless meat on their table willing to be consumed by your 'masters'.

And, 'they' are right.

Who on this earth would ever want to preserve the likes of you?

"Invade!" "Muslim terrorists!" "Blah, blah, blah!" "Terror, terror, terror!" "Blah, blah, blah!" "They're going to kill us!" "Terror!" "9/11!" "Drill!" "Kill!" "Kill them over there before they come here!" "Blah, blah, blah!" "Terror!"

Pathetic.

By Institutionalizing Medieval style Torture, no US government official can ever again speak with a straight face about human rights, human dignity, or freedom until war criminals are given a Fair Trial. That would be obscene hypocrisy. And by Institutionalizing Medieval style Torture, any American man, woman or child, either civilian or military, who gets captured or arrested by any foreign government can expect no better treatment than what was meted out at Abu Ghraib and Gitmo.

Chew on that for awhile.

If you are actually silly enough to believe that a man dying inside an Afghanistan cave from diabetes, could infiltrate the world's most secured airspace Four Times In One Day, then you deserve a lot more than your bad reputation here.

Again...I don't care who did it or why.... i dont know how draft dodging came into the conversation... you realize no one has been drafted since 1973 right?

I dont care about human rights or human dignity and I sure as hell don't care who is tortured by the government. None of this means anything to me. By the way, military would never allow a disgraceful liberal pot smoking pansy like yourself to serve.....but nice try :)

Would love to have that conversation face to face you rodent

Why? so you can feel manly and put your hands on me? If you care so much about all of this so called "injustice" why dont you do something about it? I expected better from a Texan...

with my family and friends inside the WTC... I have investigated... and I conclude you truthers are increadable weak minded individuals that cannot grasp that we were attacked by a group that desires our distruction. Not from within. I have real losses.... and if you do too, I feel for your loss.., But with your comments... how disrespectfull!!!

with my family and friends inside the WTC... I have investigated... and I conclude you truthers are increadable weak minded individuals that cannot grasp that we were attacked by a group that desires our distruction. Not from within. I have real losses.... and if you do too, I feel for your loss.., But with your comments... how disrespectfull!!!

So sorry about your loss.

I have been reading some of this nonsense and have kept my cool. I will say you took most of the words out of my mouth. I don't think now is the time for people to be posting stuff like this. I feel it is just rude.

Again,

I am sorry for your loss.

God Bless America

Carla

Then stay away from my posts or can you not comprehend the obvious. This is a global problem which you might be able to see if

As for Canada, go research and learn something, you seem to be one of those who live north of where I am and assume I live in

an igloo with polar bears outside. You choose ignorance and I stand by 100%, your right to remain ignorant.

I really don't have to read anything.....I live less than 14 min from Canada.....dosent look like Eutopia to me....In fact they have a verylarge police contingent.....guess they are for the Americans. just saying

I have to question what your agenda is....you post this shyt on the Anniversary of so many that lost lives in the WTC and try to justify this shyt through castigating remarks....Son you really sound like a sheltered kid trying to impress....I suggest .....and mearly a suggestion.....Stick to things you know for sure and not some conjecture to sensation....and Especially around the 11th of september....And I would suggest that you remain south of me or any other Red Blooded American around this time with this BS. Just saying

Edited by detroitjazzman
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Dear Seawolf, I am so sorry for your loss. The reason this event cannot be properly mourned for is because the facts simply don't add up. And this is an issue not only with conspiracy theories, but even the very people who have been tasked with uncovering the truth. Please read and take care good care of yourself.

9/11 Commission Admits It Never Got The Facts … But No One Wants to Hear From the People Who Know What Happened

9/11 Commission: We Never Got All of the Facts

9/11 Commissioners admit that they never got to the bottom of 9/11. For example:

9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue

9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn’t have access . . . .” He also says that it might take “a permanent 9/11 commission” to end the remaining mysteries of September 11

Indeed, 9/11 Commissioners and other officials say that the true facts were hidden from them, or covered up (you don’t have to get bogged down in reading this section – you can skip ahead to the next, if you like; this is just documenting that the 9/11 Commission report is in no way the last word on 9/11):

The 9/11 Commission’s co-chairs said that the 9/11 Commissioners knew that military officials misrepresented the facts to the Commission, and the Commission considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements (free subscription required)

9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”

9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: “It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”

The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) – who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry – recently said “At some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened“. He also said “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.” And he said: “It’s almost a culture of concealment, for lack of a better word. There were interviews made at the FAA’s New York center the night of 9/11 and those tapes were destroyed. The CIA tapes of the interrogations were destroyed. The story of 9/11 itself, to put it mildly, was distorted and was completely different from the way things happened”

A 27-year CIA veteran, who chaired National Intelligence Estimates and personally delivered intelligence briefings to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials, and who has for years been a tireless anti-war advocate and critic of imperial foreign policy (Raymond McGovern) said “I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 Report is a joke”

A 29-year CIA veteran, former National Intelligence Officer (NIO) and former Director of the CIA’s Office of Regional and Political Analysis (William Bill Christison) said “I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe (and see this)

A number of intelligence officials, including a CIA Operations Officer who co-chaired a CIA multi-agency task force coordinating intelligence efforts among many intelligence and law enforcement agencies (Lynne Larkin) sent a joint letter to Congress expressing their concerns about “serious shortcomings,” “omissions,” and “major flaws” in the 9/11 Commission Report and offering their services for a new investigation (they were ignored)

A decorated 20-year CIA veteran, who Pulitzer-Prize winning investigative reporter Seymour Hersh called “perhaps the best on-the-ground field officer in the Middle East”, and whose astounding career formed the script for the Academy Award winning motion picture Syriana (Robert Baer) said that “the evidence points at” 9/11 having had aspects of being an inside job

The Division Chief of the CIA’s Office of Soviet Affairs, who served as Senior Analyst from 1966 – 1990. He also served as Professor of International Security at the National War College from 1986 – 2004 (Melvin Goodman) said “The final [9/11 Commission] report is ultimately a coverup”

According to the Co-Chair of the Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 and former Head of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Bob Graham, an FBI informant had hosted and rented a room to two hijackers in 2000 and that, when the Inquiry sought to interview the informant, the FBI refused outright, and then hid him in an unknown location, and that a high-level FBI official stated these blocking maneuvers were undertaken under orders from the White House (confirmed here)

Congressman Ron Paul calls for a new 9/11 investigation and states that “we see the [9/11] investigations that have been done so far as more or less cover-up and no real explanation of what went on”

Congressman Dennis Kucinich hints that we aren’t being told the truth about 9/11

Congressman Jason Chafetz says that we need to be vigilant and continue to investigate 9/11

Senator Lincoln Chaffee endorses a new 9/11 investigation

Congressman Dan Hamburg doesn’t believe the official version of events

Congressman and senior member of the House Armed Services Committee, and who served six years as the Chairman of the Military Research and Development Subcommittee Curt Weldon has shown that the U.S. tracked hijackers before 9/11, is open to hearing information about explosives in the Twin Towers, and is open to the possibility that 9something very different from the Bush-Cheney version of events occurred on 9/11

U.S. General, Commanding General of U.S. European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe, decorated with the Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart (General Wesley Clark) said “We’ve never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me. I’ve seen that for a long time”

Former Deputy Secretary for Intelligence and Warning under Nixon, Ford, and Carter (Morton Goulder), former Deputy Director to the White House Task Force on Terrorism (Edward L. Peck), and former US Department of State Foreign Service Officer (J. Michael Springmann), as well as a who’s who of liberals and independents) jointly call for a new investigation into 9/11

Former Federal Prosecutor, Office of Special Investigations, U.S. Department of Justice under Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan; former U.S. Army Intelligence officer, and currently a widely-sought media commentator on terrorism and intelligence services (John Loftus) says “The information provided by European intelligence services prior to 9/11 was so extensive that it is no longer possible for either the CIA or FBI to assert a defense of incompetence”

The Group Director on matters of national security in the U.S. Government Accountability Office said that President Bush did not respond to unprecedented warnings of the 9/11 disaster and conducted a massive cover-up instead of accepting responsibility

Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan (Col. Ronald D. Ray) said that the official story of 9/11 is “the dog that doesn’t hunt”

Several key employees for the defense department say that the government covered up their testimony about tracking Mohammed Atta before 9/11

The former director of the FBI (Louis Freeh) says there was a cover up by the 9/11 Commission

High-Level Officials Want to Explain 9/11 … But Are Being Gagged

There are high-level officials who can tell us why 9/11 happened … but they are being ignored or gagged.

As Senator Patrick Leahy said that Congress doesn’t want to know what happened:

The two questions that the congress will not ask . . . is why did 9/11 happen on George Bush’s watch when he had clear warnings that it was going to happen? Why did they allow it to happen?

And the people who can explain what happened are being gagged.

FBI Translator – “The Most Gagged Person” In History

For example, former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds – President of the National Security Whistleblower Coalition – who has been deemed credible by the Department of Justice’s Inspector General, several senators (free subscription required), and a coalition of prominent conservative and liberal groups – has fought for years to testify about what she knows about 9/11, and has repeatedly asked to be subpoenaed (so as to avoid violation of her oath of secrecy as a government employee).

The ACLU described Edmonds as:

The most gagged person in the history of the United States of America.

And famed Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg says that Edmonds possesses information “far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers”.

Not a single politicians or prosecutor has been willing to issue a subpoena.

Edmonds also made the following offer:

If anyone of the major networks — ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX — promise to air the entire segment, without editing, I promise to tell them everything that I know,” about everything mentioned above, she told us.

“I can tell the American public exactly what it is, and what it is that they are covering up,” she continued. “I’m not compromising ongoing investigations,” Edmonds explained, because “they’ve all been shut down since.”

Not a single major network has let Edmonds say what she knows.

Indeed, Ellsberg says that the government has ordered the media not to touch Edmonds:

Ellsberg seemed hardly surprised that today’s American mainstream broadcast media has so far failed to take [former FBI translator and 9/11 whistleblower Sibel] Edmonds up on her offer, despite the blockbuster nature of her allegations.

As Edmonds has also alluded, Ellsberg pointed to the New York Times, who “sat on the NSA spying story for over a year” when they “could have put it out before the 2004 election, which might have changed the outcome.”

“There will be phone calls going out to the media saying ‘don’t even think of touching it, you will be prosecuted for violating national security,’” he told us.

“I am confident that there is conversation inside the Government as to ‘How do we deal with Sibel?’” contends Ellsberg. “The first line of defense is to ensure that she doesn’t get into the media. I think any outlet that thought of using her materials would go to to the government and they would be told ‘don’t touch this . . . .‘”

Other Whistleblowers Being Silenced

Edmonds also says that she has been contacted by two high-ranking military officers who would like to shed light on 9/11, but – due to their oaths of secrecy – can only do so if subpoenaed. No one in Washington wants to issue a subpoena.

High-Level Military Intelligence Officer: No One In Washington Wants To Know

Similarly, a high-level military intelligence officer says that his unit – tasked with tracking Bin Laden prior to 9/11 – was pulled off the task, and there warnings that the World Trade Center and Pentagon were being targeted were ignored.

Moreover, he says that he has information that can shed light on 9/11, and that he has repeatedly tried to get this information to the Obama administration and Congress, but that no one in the administration or Congress wants to hear about it. As just one example, Nancy Pelosi’s office demanded that he not even email any information which he has about 9/11.

He is still working in military intelligence, and so he can only publicly speak about 9/11 if he is subpoenaed. He is therefore asking that he be subpoenaed … but no one wants to look into it:

There are numerous other whistleblowers with key information about 9/11. But no one in the government or media wants to hear what they know.

9/11 was one of the most important events in American history, as 10 years of war in numerous countries – costing trillions of dollars – and the crackdown on liberties like freedom of speech have all been justified by that one event. And yet the politicians in D.C. and the corporate media don’t want to hear from the people who can explain the gross incompetence (or worse) which occurred on that day.

• Upvote 1

I really don't have to read anything.....I live less than 14 min from Canada.....dosent look like Eutopia to me....In fact they have a verylarge police contingent.....guess they are for the Americans. just saying

Where do you get this Eutopia stuff? You like making things up? Your ignorance shines through with your statements.

Considering that Canada is much larger that the US and you know very little about your own country, you

best leave your opinion about Canada to yourself unless you enjoy exposing your ignorance. Just sayin'

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have to question what your agenda is....you post this shyt on the Anniversary of so many that lost lives in the WTC and try to justify this shyt through castigating remarks....Son you really sound like a sheltered kid trying to impress....I suggest .....and mearly a suggestion.....Stick to things you know for sure and not some conjecture to sensation....and Especially around the 11th of september....And I would suggest that you remain south of me or any other Red Blooded American around this time with this BS. Just saying

It is not my agenda and if you call the info shyt, back it up with proof or shut it. I am not your son and I am probably older than you.

There are thousands of experts (people with an education), Architects and Engineers, Scientists, Military, ect who are giving their time

and expertise to uncover the truth behind the events behind 9/11. Many victims and family members are also working to find out who was

responsible for this mass murder. You choose to keep your head in your azz and that is your choice, as you are still free to do that, but

unless you have something to bring to the table, I suggest you keep your simple mind elsewhere and let the Real Americans solve this

crime so the future generations can have a chance at freedom.

Take your own advice and "Stick to things you know for sure and not some conjecture to sensation" because it is very obvious that you know

nothing about the false flag that was 9/11 and some of us have researched for 10 years and know a coverup when we see one.

There are 4 days of hearings on 9/11 going on right now, but you wouldn't know that, so stay away from things you can't understand, or if

you enjoy exposing your ignorance keep posting crap and I will keep debunking you.

People like you who choose to ignore the victims and their families and the first responders are nothing but pathetic, period.

• Upvote 5

It will never change if we all think like that. The system is so rotten that it will selectively percolate to the top only the men and women who can and are willing to be corrupted. Change has to come from grassroots level.

Yeah the system is rotten, but until you get people to stop voting around party lines things will never change. George Washington said it best- Be weary of a two party system. People need to do their own research instead of letting Fox or CNN tell them who to vote for.

• Upvote 2

Where do you get this Eutopia stuff? You like making things up? Your ignorance shines through with your statements.

Considering that Canada is much larger that the US and you know very little about your own country, you

best leave your opinion about Canada to yourself unless you enjoy exposing your ignorance. Just sayin'

you are not worth the effort....Every post you have made is some sort of post to belittle America... Land mass canada is a large country....But it still not America... and FYI if were born after 48 you are still not loder than I am

Edited by detroitjazzman

Sirius I study this for months and I agreed with you that our government is as crooked as they can be and from this I've learned to never trust them again.

And if one would really study where the Bush family is really from they would realize that they had everything to do with 9/11.

you are not worth the effort....Every post you have made is some sort of post to belittle America... Land mass canada is a large country....But it still not America... and FYI if were born after 48 you are still not loder than I am

I admit, I am not any loder than you are. Actually you are not worth the effort, period.

None of these posts belittle America (notice the capital, we have one to)...this as I said before,

is a global crisis, you are not the center of any universe, only your small mind.

As you were....

Sirius I study this for months and I agreed with you that our government is as crooked as they can be and from this I've learned to never trust them again.

And if one would really study where the Bush family is really from they would realize that they had everything to do with 9/11.

True RT, from the days of supporting Hitler (Prescott Bush) and then bringing the Nazis to America, who got the NASA space program (Wernher von Braun)

going and others (Erich Traub) who ran the germ warfare programs at Plum Island.

They also remain close friends with the Bin Ladens..yeah the Bush family are a real treat. Still like to know who Barbara's father really is.

• Upvote 2

Indeed this is a global problem. Here in the UK, anyone leaving Heathrow airport from this month on will have to endure the lastest facial recognition cameras. No one is exempt. Man, woman, child, wheelchair bound all will be captured by this high tech eye in the boarding lounge. The face will be then be matched up with the face at check in, and that will bring up the name as per boarding pass. Much of Asia has already quietly, under the name of progress, chipped all passports, and holds detailed biometric data of all its citizens. We are all standing at the verge of the one world corporation so let us not forget the enemy is out there, not in here amongst us.

• Upvote 1

True RT, from the days of supporting Hitler (Prescott Bush) and then bringing the Nazis to America, who got the NASA space program (Wernher von Braun)

going and others (Erich Traub) who ran the germ warfare programs at Plum Island.

They also remain close friends with the Bin Ladens..yeah the Bush family are a real treat. Still like to know who Barbara's father really is.

Barbara (Pierce) Bush's father is none other than Alister Crowley, the son of satan himself. There is plenty of unimpeachable evidence for it. Also, if you look at Barbara Bush's 'face', her inherited ugliness from Crowley's mugshot is pretty clear.

• Upvote 1

Well if you hate the U.S, so much why don't you just move to a "free" country like Iran or Cuba or China or Venezuela or Russia because I'm sure you think they're all better than America right?

...just ignore mrdinarman like myself and so many others do. :P He's 46 years old and still living at his mothers house using her computer when she's gone. Other than that, he's usually found in the back yard with one thumb in his mouth and the other one up his arce! :lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

... he does'nt have an "agenda", he's just posting his own assessment of the information that is already out there. Many, many Americans are memorializing what happened by doing their own memorial at parks, online, at home, etc. Here in my city, an individal went to a park were there was already an cement structure dedicated to those on 9/11 and he ribboned the entire area in honor, sorrow and rememberance in yellow, black and red. real nice. It is very American and appropriate to honor those that died on that day on the Anniversay of that dreadful day. You, on the other hand-want to antogonize and condemn him because he is doing what so many other true americans do in their own way on this day. I question what you have going on in your head and in your soul with your condemnation. Our President at that time said, "you are either for us or against us".

Well, Mr detroitjazzman, it sounds like you are against us. GO AWAY!! And of course you know what you can do with your Jazz Instruments.... :o:lol::lol::lol:;)

Edited by pazloll
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sirius, thank you for offering you views. I didn't question the events of 9/11 because I was so upset and depressed. I accepted what the media said because I wanted to believe that no American would ever betray our country. But I think about the sequence of events on that day and none of it makes sense. I want to know why our satellite systems didn't detect two airplanes traveling off course and stop them in the air. No one I know can offer me a logical explanation for that lapse in our national security! We are supposed to be a super power yet none of our safeguards prevented this tragedy. I am not a conspiracy theorist but I wonder how could our security could be be so lax that no governmental agency knew what was going to happen before those planes flew into those buildings.

• Upvote 1

Sirius, thank you for offering you views. I didn't question the events of 9/11 because I was so upset and depressed. I accepted what the media said because I wanted to believe that no American would ever betray our country. But I think about the sequence of events on that day and none of it makes sense. I want to know why our satellite systems didn't detect two airplanes traveling off course and stop them in the air. No one I know can offer me a logical explanation for that lapse in our national security! We are supposed to be a super power yet none of our safeguards prevented this tragedy. I am not a conspiracy theorist but I wonder how could our security could be be so lax that no governmental agency knew what was going to happen before those planes flew into those buildings.

See rvb4jan1, you're internal radar was right on, but giving so much unquestionable faith in 'our almighty govt', you figured, they probably knew better than you so you let it go. That was very sharp reasoning. Now is the time to stay on top of things. DinarVets has been an incredible source of enlightenment and education. With a special thanks to Sirius' input. And to all you duds who don't want to acknowledge it as real, I feel sorry for you when the tanks start rolling down your street, you'll think, HUH? :lol:

See rvb4jan1, you're internal radar was right on, but giving so much unquestionable faith in 'our almighty govt', you figured, they probably knew better than you so you let it go. That was very sharp reasoning. Now is the time to stay on top of things. DinarVets has been an incredible source of enlightenment and education. With a special thanks to Sirius' input. And to all you duds who don't want to acknowledge it as real, I feel sorry for you when the tanks start rolling down your street, you'll think, HUH? :lol:

...in pajamas, barefoot, unshaven, bed-head, eating popcorn, front door open and dvd loudly playing in the background and it's 3:00 in the afternoon!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: