Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Only Believe the Official 9/11 Story Because You Don't Know the Official 9/11 Story

Sirius

Oh am I supposed to get my information from the internet like you? lol And I don't care what the families or victims say or do. It has no bearing on my life. If they want to fight a losing battle, more power to them. We've (tax payers) have already given money to first responders suffering from cancer even though its been proven that it was not caused by 9/11 events. The percentage suffering from cancer is the same as the national average. Anyway good luck in your fight, maybe you'll find the truth somewhere.

No allow me, I can give you some MSM (NY Daily News).

Try researching before you post anything, your making it too easy.

As death toll of 9/11 responders nears 1,000, pols want autopsy standards to pinpoint causes

BY MICHAEL MCAULIFF

DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

Thursday, November 11, 2010

WASHINGTON - The staggering death toll for Ground Zero responders has soared past 916 - and still no one knows what really killed them.

Now, nine years after the terror attacks, doctors and some New York lawmakers are urging the federal Department of Health and Human Services to draft autopsy protocols to pinpoint 9/11-related fatalities, the Daily News has learned.

Astonishingly, there are no written standards to help doctors diagnose post-9/11 deaths, leaving a void that's wreaked enormous emotional pain and conflict on survivors.

"It was heart-wrenching," said Joe Zadroga, who watched his NYPD officer son, James, slowly deteriorate from scarred lungs until he died in 2007.

Relatives and friends know in their hearts what really killed the hero in their family - even if health officials refuse to recognize it.

"I mean, we knew what he died from. We dealt with it for four years," Zadroga added.

A medical examiner in New Jersey had ruled James Zadroga died from 9/11 exposure, only to have the city declare - for a time - that drug abuse killed him.

The city later relented, but Zadroga is one of only a handful of people whose death has been officially linked to the toxins of the ruined twin towers.

"Many of the responders who worked at the site and other survivors are dying," Reps. Jerry Nadler (D-Manhattan), Pete King (R-L.I.) and Carolyn Maloney (D-Manhattan) say in a letter to the feds, obtained by The News.

In a study released in June last year, state officials identified 836 responders who have died since 9/11. Advocates know of at least 80 more and doctors believe the total will be well over 1,000 in the next survey this year.

"We do not know to what extent WTC exposures contributed to their deaths, or whether their deaths were unrelated," the lawmakers wrote, seeking a set of guidelines.

Such autopsy rules could have huge impacts on people who believe terrorists are to blame for killing their loved ones.

"It is very emotional," said Jim Melius, who oversees the 9/11 health-monitoring program.

He says autopsies would help doctors understand Ground Zero illnesses and craft better treatments.

But autopsies could be double-edged, with some deaths determined to have had little to do with exposure.

"It needs to be carefully explained," Melius said, noting a lot can be at stake in work benefits and potential payouts from the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act, stuck in Congress.

One advantage could be culling bogus claims that some Republicans say would plague a new 9/11 compensation act.

Joe Zadroga, for one, is all for it.

"I agree with setting some standards so there wouldn't be fraud," he said.

In most cases, it's an easy call. "Most of these guys who are dying are dying from lung conditions and cancers," he said. "My son's lungs were like leather."

LINK :

And that is from last year...now where is your link to this "national average"? I doubt you will find one.

Keep watching your "programs", everything is ok...

Edited by Sirius
  • Upvote 1

Oh am I supposed to get my information from the internet like you? lol And I don't care what the families or victims say or do. It has no bearing on my life. If they want to fight a losing battle, more power to them. We've (tax payers) have already given money to first responders suffering from cancer even though its been proven that it was not caused by 9/11 events. The percentage suffering from cancer is the same as the national average. Anyway good luck in your fight, maybe you'll find the truth somewhere.

If thats true you gotta give em props! For being a bumbling idiot he got away with the biggest scam in history! Go Bush!!!

Bush is alot smarter than you think.....and man I gotta tell you your remarks referencing the victims and their families of 9/11 are disgusting. Have some compassion for your fellow human beings! What if that was you or one of your loved ones involved in those tragic events....I hopefully wouldnt think your views would be the same. However the true events of that day took place many undeserving people lost their lives that day in a truly horrific manor.

My assistant lost her sister that day....she was on the 95th floor of the first tower hit.....but due to the fact she didnt start work until 9am....they didnt know if she was dead or alive for weeks! Innocent people lost their lives man!!!

Whether you believe or not or understand it the events of 9/11 have and will continue to affect your life for the rest of your life! Just being here on this site and speculating on the dinar is a part of it all....wake up and have some compassion! Its not all black and white!

• Upvote 4

Bush is alot smarter than you think.....and man I gotta tell you your remarks referencing the victims and their families of 9/11 are disgusting. Have some compassion for your fellow human beings! What if that was you or one of your loved ones involved in those tragic events....I hopefully wouldnt think your views would be the same. However the true events of that day took place many undeserving people lost their lives that day in a truly horrific manor.

My assistant lost her sister that day....she was on the 95th floor of the first tower hit.....but due to the fact she didnt start work until 9am....they didnt know if she was dead or alive for weeks! Innocent people lost their lives man!!!

Whether you believe or not or understand it the events of 9/11 have and will continue to affect your life for the rest of your life! Just being here on this site and speculating on the dinar is a part of it all....wake up and have some compassion! Its not all black and white!

I'm actually the most compassionate person in the world. Everyone in my family has fought and/or died for this country and for what little freedom we have left. I'm just sick of being called the crazy one because I don't believe Bush had anything to do with 9/11. I dislike the gov as much as the next guy but c'mon!

• Upvote 2

I'm actually the most compassionate person in the world. Everyone in my family has fought and/or died for this country and for what little freedom we have left. I'm just sick of being called the crazy one because I don't believe Bush had anything to do with 9/11. I dislike the gov as much as the next guy but c'mon!

You cannot approach a "conspiracy theory" )if you want to call it that) with an answer.

Look into the facts and ask yourself "who could of done it" and work from there, GW

is not the answer, only part of the whole picture.

I dont think anyone is claiming GWB was responsible but I will say he knew something......not sounding to compassionate but hopefully this thread sheds a little light to everyone we all should continue to learn and think for ourselves....dont just follow

If you have a job you are a slave

And your point is?

Actually, I own and operate a construction firm.

That makes me both an employee and employer.

The work load slowed, and I had to let some employees go.

Each one volunteered to work for free to help get back in the black, because none of them wanted to work for anybody else ever again.

I declined the offer of course, but was touched beyond belief.

Yes, every single working person in this country is a slave, including myself.

That is the whole point.

I am tired of being a slave.

I absolutely appreciate the divine uniqueness of every human being.

If you took offense over that comment, then I hope it offended you enough to start doing something about it.

That is what made this country great.

It is not yet illegal to disagree with the current oppressive government.

I am doing everything I can to help inform my fellow Americans.

Once enough are informed, and have educated themselves, we can begin to make a positive change.

Was that so hard to figure out or did you post that just to have something to say?

• Upvote 7

I am a building engineer by trade. The things that happened just don't add up from just a physics point of view. Here are another few questions to ponder.

Why was thermite discovered in all the concrete dust samples taken in NYC after the collapse of the 3 buildings?

Why didn't the NIST investigation look for explosive evidence in the WTC 7 collapse when it is in their primary procedures to look for any and all evidence?

WTC7 came down in a 6 second freefall. The only way this happens is with the use of explosives. If explosives were not used then the collapse of WTC7 and WTC1&2 defy the laws of physics! A building cannot collapse into freefall when there is significant structure beneath the compromised floors that is undamaged. The undamaged floors will prevent and slowdown the collapse and there will remain a partial building either fallen over or something like that. Just doesn't add up.

• Upvote 2

Well here is the sad truth, ITS NEVER GONNA CHANGE. So just get over it.

It will never change if we all think like that. The system is so rotten that it will selectively percolate to the top only the men and women who can and are willing to be corrupted. Change has to come from grassroots level.

• Upvote 1

Conspiracy...conspiracy...to each his own. All I know is I was at the DFW airport trying to get on a flight to LA and when it was all said and done, and everyone was scattering to the wind, I was sent to one last gate. I got on the plane with two Middle Eastern looking men, and they pretended not to know each other, when I knew good and well they did know each other, because they had been talking at the previous gate we had been sent to. Now we were seated near the front of the plane, and one sat on one side of the plane and the other came and sat right by me on the right side of the plane. Understand, the plane only had us 3 and I was determined to get back to LA that night. I wanted air, and the plane being pretty much empty I got up and moved a few rows up. Then the stewardess came and she and I chatted and we both agreed that NO ONE would EVER take another plane because we, the PEOPLE, would NEVER let any TERRORIST take another plane and hurt our fellow citizens. A few minutes later they came and told us to disembark, that no one would be flying tonight. So I got up to leave the plane and the man that had been seated beside me earlier acted irate that I had moved. I told him I wanted to turn on all the air above my head. He said; "Well, you could have done that and kept your seat!" I replied, "Why, when the plane was practicly empty." He and his companion left together. Later I realized that they were probably two of the terrorist that were trying to get to LA to destroy either the nuclear electric plant, or a building in downtown LA. The news had mentioned later that LA too had been a target, and that some of the terrorist were thought to have escaped through the rail system. I only have my gut feeling. But I am here to tell you, the people who destroyed lives on 9/11 were TERRORIST. And you can believe whatever you choose. And I am NOT on my computer and this one doesn't have spell check. So LIVE with it! :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

all i can say is too bad jesse ventura would never win the presidency. if he ran i would vote for him in a heartbeat. the reason i say he would never win is because he isn't some puppet whose stings can be pulled by the ones who are truly running and ruining our country. our election system is nothing more than a joke. in my world the person who has the most votes wins end of story. if we ever see an rv and make a good profit i am seroulsy thinking about joining my father and retiring in the philippines with him, or somewhere else out of country. i'm afraid this country isn't going to go forward it is going backward. be afraid of our govt be very afraid. and don't forget to get your flu shots so the govt can inject you with some kind of virus. am i paranoid maybe, but i would rather be paranoid than naive.

• Upvote 1

I still don’t understand why the president of the United States when told by his aid that USA was under attack yet still found it relevant to sit listening to bed time stories at a school.

I also still cant understand why after the first plane hit & hijacking reports of many others the USA air force weren’t scrambled to shot down the other aircraft that threatened other key targets.

I wish & I mean this with all sincerity that the truth will come to light one day

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

It occurred to me rereading this post.

Once 911 was perpetrated and allowed, it was no problem to put an imposter in the white house.

I hope everyone is getting upset enough to start your own learning curve.

Our political situation needs to be one of the most important issues in Americans life's, only then will the energy, intellect, and patriotism of everyone move mountains.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You Only Believe the Official 9/11 Story Because You Don't Know the Official 9/11 Story

by Jesse Richard

I don't believe the official story of 9/11 because I know the official story of 9/11!

During the past 10 years I have not met a single individual who, after doing research on the subjectpen, switched from questioning the official narrative of the events of 9/11/2001 to believing the official narrative of those events.. It is always the other way around. Why do you think that is? There are good reasons for this, and I will try to explain this phenomenon right now.

The term "conspiracy theorist", perhaps the most misapplied description in our vernacular, is often used to describe 9/11 truthers. Perhaps that term does apply to a segment of the 9/11 truth movement. But in most cases a more accurate description of 9/11 truthers is probably "expert", or "scholar", or "researcher." You see, much of the doubt cast on the official narrative of the events of 9/11 has not come in the form of speculated accusations, or "theories." In fact, it has come in the form of questions that have been raised after a careful study of the official and undisputed events and details.

Ten years have passed since the infamous events of September 11th, 2001 took place, and the majority of people still don't know a damn thing about the actual details of that event. They don't know what was going on in the country with regard to our military that day. They don't know the history or the activities of key members of our government, defense establishment or intelligence community, on, or during the weeks, and in some cases the years leading up to that day. They don't know what took place during or immediately following the events of that day. And they don't know what actions were taken by those key people following that event.

As is the case with so many issues, people tend to stand strong and argue a position or voice an opinion about an event like 9/11. But, when questioned about the many details surrounding that event they have no answers. They are clueless. And they are, in the end, dumbfounded.

I can not tell you how many times I have discussed the events of 9/11 with an outraged citizen who can not believe that I would "accuse our own government" of such a terrible thing as conducting a false flag operation, only to hear the phrase "no, I did not know that, is that true?" repeated over and over as I "educate" them about those little things called DETAILS. I can not count the pale-faced stunned looks on people's faces as I exposed them to some of the "official facts" they never suspected, and never knew. I have walked away from many a confrontation with newly educated "patriotic Americans", only to worry about whether or not they would again resume breathing correctly.

They would never do such a thing

A common start and end to any intelligent discussion about the events of 9/11 is prefaced by the assumption that no American would betray his or her country by allowing or conducting an attack on the American people. Well, the people who take this position know nothing about history, let alone human nature. They also don't know about the public positions, declarations, speeches and published documents written by the people who ran our nation on that day.

False flag operations have taken place for generations, in this nation and nations around the world. Many of these operations have been exposed, but proof of many of these activities is probably hidden away in secret documents that may one day come to light. You can however, start your exploration on the topic by researching one plan for American self-inflicted terrorism that became public, Operation Northwoods. Do I detect my first "I did not know this, is it true?" May I suggest you also peek into the neoconservative teachings of the principles involved in running our nation at the time of the "new Pearl Harbor" that took place in 2001.

But the 9/11 Commission did not find anything wrong

I can not believe how many people do not know the genesis or mission of the 9/11 Kean Commission. From the initial appointment of one of America's most nefarious political figures as its original leader, Henry Kissinger, - to its executive director whose area of expertise and education were in the creation and maintaining of public myths, Philip D. Zelikow,- people have no idea as to who comprised or what the mandate was for this commission.

To give you some kind of idea as to why the "findings" of this commission can NOT be used to back up any talking points on the topic of 9/11, let me remind you what the official task of this commission was. The Kean Commissions was told to document the official story and make national security recommendations based on that story. The only information that was to be included in the official report had to match the official story. If any one member of the committee objected to any testimony or finding, that piece of information was to be left out of the report For some examples of this you can talk to the thousands of people who became 9/11 truthers as a result of their testimony being omitted from and contradicted by the final report.

Start with the WTC worker credited with being the last man out of the WTC William Rodriguez. See if he can tell you why, after being invited to the White House and meeting with George W. Bush, his testimony about witnessing explosions in the sub basement of the WTC moments prior to the first plane hitting the building was omitted from the Kean report. And for more details you can read David Ray Griffin's book called The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions And Distortions. It pretty much translated the Kean report into a stack of rather harsh and useless toilet paper. Are the "I did not know this, is it true?" responses piling up yet?

Are you even qualified to discuss the issue?

What people don't understand when discussing issues like 9/11 is that not everyone is qualified to join the discussion, let alone impose an "opinion" on the topic. 9/11 is not really a topic that is open to opinion. The conclusion you draw from the facts are open to opinion, but what many people don't realize about the 9/11 truth movement is that its opinions are based on facts, and grounded in the reality that its members know more of the facts than the average person. If you have a discussion with a doctor about medicine your opinions and views on the subject don't exactly merit the same consideration as do those of a group of physicians..

Similarly, someone like me (and many 9/11 truthers), has the equivalent of 3 PhD's on topics such as 9/11. I am a full time journalist. I research this kind of stuff every single day and I have been doing so since 2003. Not everyone is qualified to debate me on an issue like 9/11. We can discuss it. You can ask a great number of questions and perhaps inform me about aspects of the issue of which I am not aware. But you can't impose your "opinions" on me, nor can you do that to a majority of 9/11 truthers. And by the way, when it comes to opinions vs. facts, facts win. FOX News watchers don't seem to be able to grasp this concept.

People have to realize that what separates the unsuspecting mainstream masses from the 9/11 truth movement are factual information and details. Forget the claims and accusations. You don't need to go that far to understand that there is something fishy going on here. Just look at the official body of evidence. It's all there and it will make your head spin. Don't listen to the accusations, just examine the evidence.You'll understand so much if you really take a good look. In time, if you do your research thoroughly you may just compile a list of suspects, as have many of the 9/11 truthers. I have. But we are not there yet. We really have enough official evidence to lead to quite a few criminal indictments, and I am not kidding about this. But for now let's just talk about the facts and hope that some day we will have the real answers declared by juries in courtrooms. Chances are that many truthers would be proven correct in their accusations - but again, for now, just look at the facts and understand that there are a lot of questions that need to be answered. And, find out that it's okay to say, "I did not know this, is it true?"

So, are you qualified to take part in a discussion with a 9/11 truther?

If you don't know about the "coincidental" military drills taking place on September 11, 2001, or about the interesting little political cabal known as PNAC or the Project for a New American Century, or if you don't know what WTC7 is, or the 1,500 plus architects and engineers who have serious questions about how and why it dropped like a pancake on 9/11, or if you don't know about the fact that up until his supposed murder, the FBI did not list Osama bin Laden as wanted for the events of 9/11 because, in their own words, they had no proof of his involvement, then you are not qualified to enter a discussion about the event. You have a lot of homework to do before you can chime in. So on you go...study...but finish this article first. I'll bet the ranch that you'll be saying, over and over, "I did not know this, is it true?"

Why don't we accept the official story?

Here is a question that you should really think about. Don't just chime in with your own uninformed opinion because I am going to give you the answer to this question; the real honest answer. Why do you think I, Jesse Richard, founder of TvNewsLIES.org, have drawn the conclusion that the official narrative of the events of 9/11 is a crock? The answer to that is this...I did not always feel that way. As a matter of fact ,within hours of the event I emailed to all my friends a blistering attack on Islamic fundamentalism. And while some things that happened that day, or did not happen that day, (and week I should say,) seemed odd, I was not immediately suspicious of the "story" being told on TV about the event.

It took me almost two years before I saw enough "official" information to make me realize that there was something, actually many things, that were very wrong. I came across so many disturbing, yet official and undisputed facts that I started asking others about it. Most people did not know what I was talking about. Nobody knew the details. So your answer is this...I don't believe the official story because I know the official story! I don't believe the conclusion, and the little tale of 19 buffoons overtaking our national defense all by themselves. The official position on that by the way, is that they, the FBI, have no proof of the identity of the so-called hijackers or that there were any hijackers at all. They are not listed on the passenger lists, but you would not know that.

BUT...the official story and facts are what made me realize something was very wrong with the public perception of what took place that day, and who was responsible for what took place that day. The official story, when accepted and believed, morphs by any logic into a total and absolute fabrication!

So if you believe the conclusion to the official story, you had better know that story from start to finish. Don't approach this they way the Kean Commission approached it, by starting out accepting the explanation as truth. Study the events, study the officially acknowledged body of evidence and study the people who told you the story in the first place...and I bet it won't be long before you have as many questions as do I about that infamous day and about the people who control our government. And, of course, you'll be saying, "I did not know this, is it true?"

Okay, then, who really was behind the attacks on 9/11?

9/11 truthers make the mistake of starting their discussions with conclusions...I am not doing that. All I am saying is that there are a lot of questions about what happened that day that are not answered by the official conclusion or explanation. I would like some answers that add up. I did the math myself and I have my own "theories", but I am a journalist, and I deal in the facts, not the fables.

The official story, as fed to the American public is filled with unsupported and implausible explanations designed to convince a gullible public that they should ask no questions and trust their leaders to take revenge on those who hated us for our freedom. Volumes can be, and have been written about so many of them. For the most part, you have not read any of them.

In this article, I've posed many questions and have provided links to their answers - so that you will more clearly understand that there is SO much we have not been told about the attacks that took place a decade ago. But, those facts are the tip of a very well hidden iceberg, because there are so many questions that still remain unanswered.

So, I will end this article with a sampling of the questions that must be answered, or in the very least, investigated by impartial truth seekers.. They must NOT be ignored, or accepted simply because they were offered to a frightened nation by an administration defined by its lies. They are legitimate questions, based on legitimate suspicions. They are not, for a single moment, conspiracy theories"

1- Why did the news agencies report that

, even though it was not hit by a plane, only had a few floors on fire,

and gave no indication that it was in any serious danger?

2- Why do we still believe the tale of the 19 hijackerswhen so many of the accused hijackers showed up ALIVE within days? And why do we sill believe the

fable of the 19 hijackers when the FBI admitted that they are not sure about either the identity of the hijackers or if there were any hijackers at all?

3- Why was WTC 7 rebuilt, reopened and reoccupied with no press attention? Wouldn't this be an important victory in American resolve and perseverance?

4- Why were the NORAD rules changed for the first time several weeks prior to 9/11, taking responsibility/authority for shooting down hijacked lanes away

from NORAD military command for the first time in its history, and given to a civilian, Donald Rumsfeld, and then returned to NORAD the day after 9/11?

5- Why would hijackers planning on attacking NY and Washington DC drive from Florida, pass both DC and NY, and drive all the way to Maine and hinge this

huge operation on a connecting flight from Maine to Boston, where we are told they hijacked their plane? Why wouldn't they fly out of any of the airports

that are visible from their targets, like Newark, La Guardia or JFK...or even some of the smaller local airports that would have given them a clear easy path

to their target and reduce the amount of time that our air defense systems would have to stop them?

6- Who placed all of those put options on the airlines just prior to the event, as if they knew that the stock prices on those specific airlines would lose a huge amount of value?

7- Why did

when it was evident that the nation was under attack? If the nation was under attack,

and they did not know the scope of the attack, and the president's location was known, how did they not worry about being attacked in Florida?. Why did they act as if

they knew that there was no threat? And why, when our nation was under attack, did the president not rush into action? If you say he was concerned about upsetting the

children, you are the ultimate apologist. He could have told them that his mommy was on the phone and he had to see what she wanted.

Our county was supposedly being attacked and he/they waited 20 minutes before they moved. This is the smoking gun of smoking guns.

8- Why did the FBI never list Osama bin Laden as being wanted for 9/11? Actually, we know this one...because they admitted that they had no evidence linking him to the event.

9- Why was their

? No jet fuel can melt metal, and nothing explainable could melt that much metal

and keep it hot enough to remain molten for a month.

10- How did a passport of one of the so called hijackers make it through the huge fireball and end up on the street?

11- Why have photos from the 80+ cameras confiscated at the Pentagon never been released?

12- Why did the airplane that supposedly crashed at Shanksville vaporize so that nothing remained, not bodies, not luggage, not metal, - nothing - for the first time in aviation

history? However, we are told that even though the plane

, a hand-written note from a hijacker was found.

Of course, there are so many more. We deserve the answers. We deserve the right to ask these questions in public forums like the corporate media....who will not touch them with the proverbial ten foot pole. We have gate keepers on the Internet who actively ridicule and dismiss anyone who dares to raise these questions. Will you be one of them? Or, after really thinking about them, will you hope that one day, when we know what went on before, during and after the attacks on 9/11, - we can all say: "I did not know this, but I'm now absolutely convinced that it is true."

Think about it...it's really time to think about it.

LINK :

This is an opinion piece based on other opinions with faulty data. Readers, check out the sources and ask the question, "Who is writing this article?" Second, check the sources data or "research." It is the same thing . . . opinions! Opinion based on opinion is still opinion and not fact.

Oh, by the way, the bombing of Pearl Harbor (1941) was planned by our government in 1940! We have video to prove it! NOT. Conspiracy, conspiracy, conspiracy. Entertaining though . . . but so is Harry Potter.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

If thats true you gotta give em props! For being a bumbling idiot he got away with the biggest scam in history! Go Bush!!!

"Oh am I supposed to get my information from the internet like you?"

Spoken like a stupid couch potato sheeple with a BA in TV trash, who pretends to know everything and understands nothing.

It's because of your ilk that I support manditory conscription.

Sheeple like you are disgusting to men and women of conscience, and with good reasons. Sheeple like you actually love being sodomized by a police state of draft-dodging war criminals. You love it so much that you would love to be waterboarded too, and your 'masters' will love it too.

Sheeple like you have no respect for honor, life, property, privacy, integrity, human rights, dignity, intelligence, or even respect for yourself. You hate your own family. You hate yourself. Your ilk tries to rationalize a proclivity to consume and destroy. And you cannot get enough of being sodomized by a dishonored police state.

You admire draft dodging, coward chicken-hawks for "getting away with the biggest scam in history!".

And you actually believe that Mohommad Atta;'s passport really was more indestructible than the black boxes from 'Flight 11'. You have no problem with innocent human beings being tortured, as long as you can pig out on your MSG/GMO fatburger.

You would not last 5 minutes in my Squadron.

The funny part about sheeple like you is that you haven't a clue about what your 'masters' say about you.

Your 'masters' say that sheeple like you who do not use their brains are no better than an animal that has no brain. By your own consent, you are a fat, ignorant beast of burden, and thus a willing piece of useless meat on their table willing to be consumed by your 'masters'.

And, 'they' are right.

Who on this earth would ever want to preserve the likes of you?

"Invade!" "Muslim terrorists!" "Blah, blah, blah!" "Terror, terror, terror!" "Blah, blah, blah!" "They're going to kill us!" "Terror!" "9/11!" "Drill!" "Kill!" "Kill them over there before they come here!" "Blah, blah, blah!" "Terror!"

Pathetic.

By Institutionalizing Medieval style Torture, no US government official can ever again speak with a straight face about human rights, human dignity, or freedom until war criminals are given a Fair Trial. That would be obscene hypocrisy. And by Institutionalizing Medieval style Torture, any American man, woman or child, either civilian or military, who gets captured or arrested by any foreign government can expect no better treatment than what was meted out at Abu Ghraib and Gitmo.

Chew on that for awhile.

If you are actually silly enough to believe that a man dying inside an Afghanistan cave from diabetes, could infiltrate the world's most secured airspace Four Times In One Day, then you deserve a lot more than your bad reputation here.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

For anyone to think that our government is capable of this is a sure loon. They cant do anything right..... Just keep reading drinking yhe kool aid and reading about this crap on the internet. Oh by the way you mama wants to clean the basement so put on your sweats and go out and get a job.....LOSER

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

"Oh am I supposed to get my information from the internet like you?"

Spoken like a stupid couch potato sheeple with a BA in TV trash, who pretends to know everything and understands nothing.

It's because of your ilk that I support manditory conscription.

Sheeple like you are disgusting to men and women of conscience, and with good reasons. Sheeple like you actually love being sodomized by a police state of draft-dodging war criminals. You love it so much that you would love to be waterboarded too, and your 'masters' will love it too.

Sheeple like you have no respect for honor, life, property, privacy, integrity, human rights, dignity, intelligence, or even respect for yourself. You hate your own family. You hate yourself. Your ilk tries to rationalize a proclivity to consume and destroy. And you cannot get enough of being sodomized by a dishonored police state.

You admire draft dodging, coward chicken-hawks for "getting away with the biggest scam in history!".

And you actually believe that Mohommad Atta;'s passport really was more indestructible than the black boxes from 'Flight 11'. You have no problem with innocent human beings being tortured, as long as you can pig out on your MSG/GMO fatburger.

You would not last 5 minutes in my Squadron.

The funny part about sheeple like you is that you haven't a clue about what your 'masters' say about you.

Your 'masters' say that sheeple like you who do not use their brains are no better than an animal that has no brain. By your own consent, you are a fat, ignorant beast of burden, and thus a willing piece of useless meat on their table willing to be consumed by your 'masters'.

And, 'they' are right.

Who on this earth would ever want to preserve the likes of you?

"Invade!" "Muslim terrorists!" "Blah, blah, blah!" "Terror, terror, terror!" "Blah, blah, blah!" "They're going to kill us!" "Terror!" "9/11!" "Drill!" "Kill!" "Kill them over there before they come here!" "Blah, blah, blah!" "Terror!"

Pathetic.

By Institutionalizing Medieval style Torture, no US government official can ever again speak with a straight face about human rights, human dignity, or freedom until war criminals are given a Fair Trial. That would be obscene hypocrisy. And by Institutionalizing Medieval style Torture, any American man, woman or child, either civilian or military, who gets captured or arrested by any foreign government can expect no better treatment than what was meted out at Abu Ghraib and Gitmo.

Chew on that for awhile.

If you are actually silly enough to believe that a man dying inside an Afghanistan cave from diabetes, could infiltrate the world's most secured airspace Four Times In One Day, then you deserve a lot more than your bad reputation here.

It's rhetoric like this that makes most people completely turn off of anything you may say. Do you really think anyone wants to listen to someone who does nothing but rant about how pathetic they are for not jumping right on the bandwagon because you happen to have some "facts" that you can prove with an internet search? Since I am always interested in others points of view I like to read and research many different things. But with this sort of drivel I will just bypass anything you may have to say. You can get your point across without trying to degrade someone or their questions or beliefs. Pretty sad actually that you feel the need.

• Downvote 2

It's rhetoric like this that makes most people completely turn off of anything you may say. Do you really think anyone wants to listen to someone who does nothing but rant about how pathetic they are for not jumping right on the bandwagon because you happen to have some "facts" that you can prove with an internet search? Since I am always interested in others points of view I like to read and research many different things. But with this sort of drivel I will just bypass anything you may have to say. You can get your point across without trying to degrade someone or their questions or beliefs. Pretty sad actually that you feel the need.

To be "turned off" by someone who tries to make excuses for arrogant stupidity, demonstrates myopia, fear of freedom, who has no respect for life, truth, honor, or even the dead, is a Badge of Honor.

Cest' la Vie.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who cares

No drive-by here, I neg'd ya, woulda give ya 100....btw, I CARE. REMF Leg!

Wow, are you actually an American?

Do you have ANY clue what you are saying?

Have you forgotten about a little skirmish call The American Revolution???

Or, are you so scared to hear the truth because then you'll have to get off your lazy a$$?

B-I-N-G-O!!!!

Now pipe down....Big Brother is on!

Hmmm, sounds pretty compassionate to me. :twothumbs:

Personally, I will sleep much sounder knowing that a few thousand DEAD AMERICANS had no bearing on YOUR life!

• Upvote 1

For anyone to think that our government is capable of this is a sure loon. They cant do anything right..... Just keep reading drinking yhe kool aid and reading about this crap on the internet. Oh by the way you mama wants to clean the basement so put on your sweats and go out and get a job.....LOSER

You're right, no way could the Government do a false flag. Oh but maybe just once back at Pearl Harbor when the attack was "allowed" to happen..

Well actually maybe twice, yeah the "Gulf of Tonkin" incident (declassified) which was faked and cost 59,000 American lives,

Problem....Reaction....Solution. You need to turn your TV off, and learn your countries history. Ask your Mom, she's upstairs.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You're right, no way could the Government do a false flag. Oh but maybe just once back at Pearl Harbor when the attack was "allowed" to happen..

Well actually maybe twice, yeah the "Gulf of Tonkin" incident (declassified) which was faked and cost 59,000 American lives,

Problem....Reaction....Solution. You need to turn your TV off, and learn your countries history. Ask your Mom, she's upstairs.

You can tell the false flag ops when they have a solution almost before the "problem" happens.

Look at the "underwear" bomber.

They had the x-ray machines already parked at major airports, it only took a couple days for them to be in service.

With 911 Bush already had troops in country and ready to go 3 days BEFORE it happened.

It really is blatantly obvious.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 3

Understanding the Hegelian Dialectic

George Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel was born in 1770 in Germany and became a successful philosopher of the mind, history and religion during the 1820’s. Although the Hegelian Dialectic today manifests itself differently to how it originated under Hegel, the founding principles remain.

Hegel proposed that all spiritual, intellectual and historical development (whether negative or positive) progressed from the outcome of two opposing ideals. Thesis clashed with antithesis and this produced synthesis. The modern day application of the dialectic is used by the ruling elite to create mass groupthink that enables them to further their agenda without opposition. In its simplest form, it is brainwashing. In the past, the dialectic has been used to manufacture war. Both the Bolsheviks and the Nazis were funded and supported by the global elite. These two forces were then made to clash in order to foment the chaos of world war two.

The widely used term amongst researchers today is ‘Problem-Reaction-Solution’ and the tactic is mainly used to oppress populations, advance the police state and further the geopolitical aims of the New World Order. It works like this – the manipulating body covertly creates a problem and then directs the media to incessantly focus on it without recourse. Remember, you only need to control the top of the pyramid – most media coverage is an exercise in regurgitating what the big newspapers and T.V. stations are reporting. The problem could be anything – a war, a financial collapse, a rash of child abductions, or a terrorist attack. The power of the media can create the false perception that a big problem exists, even if it doesn’t. An example would be the child abduction ‘epidemic’ during 2002, which was dramatized by the media even though official figures confirmed that child abductions have been decreasing yearly since the 70’s. Another example is the SARS ‘epidemic’ of 2003 which was a story created solely out of media hype. SARS killed a few hundred in a few months (at time of press) while the common flu kills 250,000 a year.

Once you have created this problem you make sure that an individual, a group or an aspect of society is blamed. This then rallies the population behind the desperate lunge for a solution to the problem. ‘Something must be done!’ they cry in unison. The people that created the problem in the first place then come back in and offer the solution that the people demand. Remember – the people screaming for a solution do not know that the problem was artificially created in the first place.

The solution to the problem is always a further curtailment of freedom and an advancement of one or more aspects of the New World Order agenda – whether that is geopolitical expansion, new laws or the implantation of new societal worldviews. Let’s look at a few examples.

A terrorist attack hits America. Even though authorities claim they had no possible inclination that such an attack would happen, the culprits for the attack are named within hours of the event before any type of investigation has been concluded. The pictures of these culprits and their leader are flashed ad infinitum on worldwide television therefore immediately providing the ‘official version of events’. The horror of the attack is so substantial that people immediately call for a restriction of personal freedoms and a foreign war to stop it from happening again. In the weeks and months that follow, the government of America restricts personal freedoms through legislation and launches a foreign war.

I just described September 11.

A government arms a small country with chemical and biological weapons which it then uses against another country. A few years later, the government that armed the country with chemical and biological weapons tells its people that there is a problem because a small country has chemical and biological weapons which it might use against another country. Despite some opposition, many people agree that the small country should be bombed and invaded. The government tells its army to bomb and invade the small country.

I just described the first Gulf War and the 2003 war on Iraq.

the above is a small sample from the essay, Order out of Chaos. By Paul Joseph Watson

Don't bother reading any more unless you are ready to step through the looking glass.

• Upvote 2

To be "turned off" by someone who tries to make excuses for arrogant stupidity, demonstrates myopia, fear of freedom, who has no respect for life, truth, honor, or even the dead, is a Badge of Honor.

Cest' la Vie.

Whatever you say :rolleyes: . Obviously it is you "who has no respect for life, truth, honor, or even the dead.". Because if you did, you wouldn't be so myopic about your opinions. I have no fear of freedom. I have lived my entire life in a military family honoring my right to live my life as I see fit and not be pigeonholed by someone who makes excuses for his narrow minded ideas.

Understanding the Hegelian Dialectic

George Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel was born in 1770 in Germany and became a successful philosopher of the mind, history and religion during the 1820’s. Although the Hegelian Dialectic today manifests itself differently to how it originated under Hegel, the founding principles remain.

Hegel proposed that all spiritual, intellectual and historical development (whether negative or positive) progressed from the outcome of two opposing ideals. Thesis clashed with antithesis and this produced synthesis. The modern day application of the dialectic is used by the ruling elite to create mass groupthink that enables them to further their agenda without opposition. In its simplest form, it is brainwashing. In the past, the dialectic has been used to manufacture war. Both the Bolsheviks and the Nazis were funded and supported by the global elite. These two forces were then made to clash in order to foment the chaos of world war two.

The widely used term amongst researchers today is ‘Problem-Reaction-Solution’ and the tactic is mainly used to oppress populations, advance the police state and further the geopolitical aims of the New World Order. It works like this – the manipulating body covertly creates a problem and then directs the media to incessantly focus on it without recourse. Remember, you only need to control the top of the pyramid – most media coverage is an exercise in regurgitating what the big newspapers and T.V. stations are reporting. The problem could be anything – a war, a financial collapse, a rash of child abductions, or a terrorist attack. The power of the media can create the false perception that a big problem exists, even if it doesn’t. An example would be the child abduction ‘epidemic’ during 2002, which was dramatized by the media even though official figures confirmed that child abductions have been decreasing yearly since the 70’s. Another example is the SARS ‘epidemic’ of 2003 which was a story created solely out of media hype. SARS killed a few hundred in a few months (at time of press) while the common flu kills 250,000 a year.

Once you have created this problem you make sure that an individual, a group or an aspect of society is blamed. This then rallies the population behind the desperate lunge for a solution to the problem. ‘Something must be done!’ they cry in unison. The people that created the problem in the first place then come back in and offer the solution that the people demand. Remember – the people screaming for a solution do not know that the problem was artificially created in the first place.

The solution to the problem is always a further curtailment of freedom and an advancement of one or more aspects of the New World Order agenda – whether that is geopolitical expansion, new laws or the implantation of new societal worldviews. Let’s look at a few examples.

A terrorist attack hits America. Even though authorities claim they had no possible inclination that such an attack would happen, the culprits for the attack are named within hours of the event before any type of investigation has been concluded. The pictures of these culprits and their leader are flashed ad infinitum on worldwide television therefore immediately providing the ‘official version of events’. The horror of the attack is so substantial that people immediately call for a restriction of personal freedoms and a foreign war to stop it from happening again. In the weeks and months that follow, the government of America restricts personal freedoms through legislation and launches a foreign war.

I just described September 11.

A government arms a small country with chemical and biological weapons which it then uses against another country. A few years later, the government that armed the country with chemical and biological weapons tells its people that there is a problem because a small country has chemical and biological weapons which it might use against another country. Despite some opposition, many people agree that the small country should be bombed and invaded. The government tells its army to bomb and invade the small country.

I just described the first Gulf War and the 2003 war on Iraq.

the above is a small sample from the essay, Order out of Chaos. By Paul Joseph Watson

Don't bother reading any more unless you are ready to step through the looking glass.

This I can read and ponder on. Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2