Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF

Alex38

I really like this part "significant currency appreciation and structural reforms can help bring about the rebalancing needed to support strong, stable and sustainable global growth"

GO RV!!!!!!!!!

Good find. I could barely stay awake reading that article and missed it.

This paragraph is relevant to what we are waiting for. Could be related to the Dinar. Significant currency appreciation! Woooohoooo!:eyebrows::twothumbs:

In the emerging economies, performance has been considerably better. But in some countries, growth may be too fast, and policies are needed to contain overheating risks. Another issue is that in many of the key surplus economies, there has been little progress in shifting from external to domestic demand. In these economies, significant currency appreciation and structural reforms can help bring about the rebalancing needed to support strong, stable and sustainable global growth.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/83090-imf/#ixzz1XUwZNJIk

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In just a few hours, I will be traveling to Marseille, to join the meeting of G-7 central bank governors and ministers of finance. I look forward to a discussion of the outlook and the balance of risks at this pivotal time for the global economy, and what this means for their policies.

We will also be focusing on the challenges facing the Middle East and North Africa. The region is experiencing a historic transformation, which also has significant economic and financial consequences. Clearly, the countries themselves must take the lead in charting their forward course, to building stronger and more open economies. But they will have a strong partner in the international community—including the IMF. More broadly, the IMF will continue to support its members as they seek the best policies to deal with the challenges they face today—be they advanced, emerging, or developing economies.

In two weeks, our members will come to Washington for the IMF Annual Meetings. Together, we will discuss the critical challenges facing the global economy. The road ahead may be rocky, but a way forward exists—if we act now. With each country playing their part, we can identify the actions needed to achieve strong, sustainable and balanced growth.

Thank you.

In just a few hours, I will be traveling to Marseille, to join the meeting of G-7 central bank governors and ministers of finance. I look forward to a discussion of the outlook and the balance of risks at this pivotal time for the global economy, and what this means for their policies.

We will also be focusing on the challenges facing the Middle East and North Africa. The region is experiencing a historic transformation, which also has significant economic and financial consequences. Clearly, the countries themselves must take the lead in charting their forward course, to building stronger and more open economies. But they will have a strong partner in the international community—including the IMF. More broadly, the IMF will continue to support its members as they seek the best policies to deal with the challenges they face today—be they advanced, emerging, or developing economies.

In two weeks, our members will come to Washington for the IMF Annual Meetings. Together, we will discuss the critical challenges facing the global economy. The road ahead may be rocky, but a way forward exists—if we act now. With each country playing their part, we can identify the actions needed to achieve strong, sustainable and balanced growth.

Thank you.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! WHAT A DISASTER>>>.Follow Obamas plan...did you all drink the koolaid....this is not what we want IMO....She talks of the middle east uprisings not of an RV....read it again with this outlook...IM shocked you all didnt se the ONE WORLD ORDER INUENDO....AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!... get me to a site with real thinkers ....IM TOTALLY DISSAPPOINTED :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Last week on the news, there were several references putting the message out and expectations on Libya to quickly organize along with hints of frustration at Iraq's organizational hurdles over the last 10 years. I suspect with other Middle Eastern countries reorganizing and Iraq being boasted previously as the shining example for ME...the pressure is now on to complete or stand back.

Just my 2 cents

Wishwell11

Edited by wishwell11

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! WHAT A DISASTER>>>.Follow Obamas plan...did you all drink the koolaid....this is not what we want IMO....She talks of the middle east uprisings not of an RV....read it again with this outlook...IM shocked you all didnt se the ONE WORLD ORDER INUENDO....AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!... get me to a site with real thinkers ....IM TOTALLY DISSAPPOINTED :angry:

It's Obama's not Obamas

It's I'm not Im

It's didn't not didnt

It's see not se

It's innuendo not inuendo

It's disappointed not dissappointed

Stay away from my cheerios. Here's a site with real thinkers for you. http://www.facebook.com/groups/116443315089458/

Edited by speculatorsRIDE
  • Upvote 2