Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Revaluation

Mr. Mont

I really think this shows how close we are to something happening. The news offering this type of info could easily have everyone buying up all the Dinar. You would think info like this coming out would be just the push the CBI needs to pull the trigger.

Lowest dinar is 250??? Yeah, I have stacks of 50 dinar note. Do they even research before they post videos on the web?

The fifty is worth about $.044 (less than 1/2 cent)

The currency dealers are making a killing selling them, but my understanding is they are not accepted by many vendors.

A collection of Iraq currency from a returning soldier contains a 50 that is circulated, so they were used at some time.

The Saddam era notes I have are 1/4, 1/2, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and 250.

The Saddam era coins I have are 5 fils, 10 fils, 1/4 dinar,1/2 dinar, 100 fils, 1 dinar, 25 fils and 50 fils.

These seemed to have come from a time when their economy was stable, and may give an idea of what we may see again.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WHAT? .. PUMP THE BRAKES .Correct me if I am wrong but I just understood L.O.P. and another 2-3 year wait ?

Why exactly are we happy on this THREAD for ?

The total time of three years is more than likely referring to getting there current rate back where it was before it lost value. Removing the zeros is referring to removing the larger notes from circulation but they will still be honored at face value for at least a given period of time.

Video has already been posted a couple times, but thanks.

Better twice than not at all. :P

Yah I apologize, I posted it

Within a minute of the first one. I'm sorry

• Upvote 1

horns... I had a similar dream....was 3.79....again, was SO real. And yes, waking up was a bummer as you say. :(

GO RV!!!

wow, you guys are spending way too much time thinking about the dinar if you are dreaming about it, if I actually had dreams about it I would definately decide to take an extended break from the whole situation

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

Two videos in two days that say your 25,000 note becomes 25 dinar and your 1,000 note will be 1 dinar and we have everyone clapping and jumping up and down. now, tell me its a mistranslation!

Actually it's incorrect translation, and yes it is. :P

Yah I apologize, I posted it

Within a minute of the first one. I'm sorry

No worries.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WHAT? .. PUMP THE BRAKES .Correct me if I am wrong but I just understood L.O.P. and another 2-3 year wait ?

Why exactly are we happy on this THREAD for ?

it is amazing and we are talking about iraqi that they don't understand .?

they said iraq will rv ,and you are saying lop :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Actually it's incorrect translation, and yes it is. :P

No worries.

We have international news agencies reporting the three zero talk in english, please tell me how this is misinterpreted. take off the blinders and set the koolaid down, and explain how its misinterpreted. these are specific details my friend. why would iraq even release these details to news agencies, they dont have to. if this was truly a rv, it would be hush hush. especially if iraq had plans of realing a rv anytime soon. not good

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

good thing iraq doesn't = hyperinflation

Iraq has just within the last few years(MAYBE 10) fixed their inflation problems...in that time their currency has gone from 1/4 dinar notes to 25,000 dinar notes....BECASUE of hyper-inflation...the best way for them to restore the value of their notes back to the pre-hyperinflation times is to RD, its VERY VERY VERY Simple economics

We have international news agencies reporting the three zero talk in english, please tell me how this is misinterpreted. take off the blinders and set the koolaid down, and explain how its misinterpreted. these are specific details my friend. why would iraq even release these details to news agencies, they dont have to. if this was truly a rv, it would be hush hush. especially if iraq had plans of realing a rv anytime soon. not good

They are just as good as the gurus twisting the negative information and articles into meaning something good....

The gurus did such a good job of twisting it, and feeding it into everyones heads, repeating it over and over that its now taken as fact that deleting the zeros is a good thing....

What a joke it has become :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

They are just as good as the gurus twisting the negative information and articles into meaning something good....

The gurus did such a good job of twisting it, and feeding it into everyones heads, repeating it over and over that its now taken as fact that deleting the zeros is a good thing....

What a joke it has become :(

a RD is a GREAT thing!

The fifty is worth about $.044 (less than 1/2 cent)

The currency dealers are making a killing selling them, but my understanding is they are not accepted by many vendors.

A collection of Iraq currency from a returning soldier contains a 50 that is circulated, so they were used at some time.

The Saddam era notes I have are 1/4, 1/2, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and 250.

The Saddam era coins I have are 5 fils, 10 fils, 1/4 dinar,1/2 dinar, 100 fils, 1 dinar, 25 fils and 50 fils.

These seemed to have come from a time when their economy was stable, and may give an idea of what we may see again.

$.044 is 4.4 cents

a RD is a GREAT thing!

I'd rather a $0.10 exchange rate with no lop-removal of 3 zeros than a 1:1 ( or even $2 or 3 per Dinar) exchange rate with a lop-removal of 3 zeros....Do your math and tell me what's best for us....The former would give us roughly 100 times our Capital while the latter would give us roughly the same amount we invested or 2 or 3 times that ... At best.

In the end it will be whatever they decide but for our pockets there should be no doubt in the least what would be best.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1