Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** NEW CNTV VIDEO: IRAQ CURRENCY REVALUATION

Neapolitan

Its kinda funny that one reporter calls it a revalue, while another calls it a redomination. Sounds like even they dont have a clue how its going to happen.

EXACTLY, they don't know.....but at least they are talking about it. Iraq is not gonna let it get out that they are gonna straight up revalue.

• Upvote 2

NO LOP NO LOP NO LOP"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'WHY DOES EVERY LINK AND EVERY VIDEO APPEAR TO MEAN LOP??????

SERIOUS QUESTION SO PLS GIVE SERIOUS ANSWERS.

Because they are going to remove the three 0's, that's no secret and that's what an RD (LOP) is. I am believing that they will RD(remove the three 0's) and then RV, so some will make a small profit. If it happens differently to where it benefits us all in a greater manner, than I will be pleasantly surprised.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Its kinda funny that one reporter calls it a revalue, while another calls it a redomination. Sounds like even they dont have a clue how its going to happen.

I think because it is kinda of both.

RD

25000 x $.0009 = $22.5 (current rate rounded)

25 x $.9 = $22.5 (removal of zero's "lop")

Then RV

if it goes 1-1 then

25 x $1 = $25

You don't lose anything. You just don't gain the anticipated...

Example:

if they RV first then it could look like this...

25,000 x $.9 = $22,500

25,000 x $1 = $25,000

There's a huge difference between $2.50 gain and $22,500 gain.. hope this makes sense..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because they are going to remove the three 0's, that's no secret and that's what an RD (LOP) is. I am believing that they will RD(remove the three 0's) and then RV, so some will make a small profit. If it happens differently to where it benefits us all in a greater manner, than I will be pleasantly surprised.

Hoopdog, I don't know why somwone feels the need to neg you for speaking openly about a real possibility. I evened you out. You may very well be correct even though all of us don't wish for that outcome. Until something actually happens, all we can do is wait and see. Maybe we'll get lucky and it will go well for us. Your guess is as good as anyone elses.

Peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think because it is kinda of both.

RD

25000 x $.0009 = $22.5 (current rate rounded)

25 x $.9 = $22.5 (removal of zero's "lop")

Then RV

if it goes 1-1 then

25 x $1 = $25

You don't lose anything. You just don't gain the anticipated...

Example:

if they RV first then it could look like this...

25,000 x $.9 = $22,500

25,000 x $1 = $25,000

There's a huge difference between $2.50 gain and $22,500 gain.. hope this makes sense..

Chances,

Your qoute is well explained.But of what value would your explaination be, to the value of the Dinar being held by both the US Treasury and the Fed? they are holding Tillions of Dinar. Your math does not help their bottom line at all. They hold Dinar because it is worth serious $$$ . Your explaination only returns their original investment

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Chances,

Your qoute is well explained.But of what value would your explaination be, to the value of the Dinar being held by both the US Treasury and the Fed? they are holding Tillions of Dinar. Your math does not help their bottom line at all. They hold Dinar because it is worth serious $$ . Your explaination only returns their original investment

I heard somewhere along the line, no link to support it.. ??Maybe someone else will have one??.. That the US is talking or has talked about a $30 per barrel 10 year Oil contract with Iraq. Don't know this to be true or not true. But it would explain why this investment would not matter as much.. However Trillions of dollars x 2.50 is still alot of money regardless if the Oil Contract is true or not.

I don't like it regardless, I got in this investment hoping for the 25000 x .9 scenario... I personally would be sadden to see the RD/RV scenario that seems to be the information we are receiving..

I heard somewhere along the line, no link to support it.. ??Maybe someone else will have one??.. That the US is talking or has talked about a $30 per barrel 10 year Oil contract with Iraq. Don't know this to be true or not true. But it would explain why this investment would not matter as much.. However Trillions of dollars x 2.50 is still alot of money regardless if the Oil Contract is true or not.

I don't like it regardless, I got in this investment hoping for the 25000 x .9 scenario... I personally would be sadden to see the RD/RV scenario that seems to be the information we are receiving..

To clarify what I mean...

To keep it simple let's say it's 1 Trillion the US has..

1 Trillion - 3 zero's = 1 Million

1 Million x .9 = 900,000

Now further....

900,000 x however many trillion dinar i think I saw 72 trillion at one time so lets use that number

72 Trillion becomes 72 Million

900,000 x 72 = 64,800,000

pretty sure the US would make out regardless..

1 Million x .9 = 900,000

Now further....

900,000 x however many trillion dinar i think I saw 72 trillion at one time so lets use that number

They could pave some roads in topeka kansas. I guess every little bit helps!

• Upvote 1

1 Million x .9 = 900,000

Now further....

If this is true what would happen to someone with a 50 dinar note? Are you saying that a 25k note would be worth less then a 50 dinar note at that point???

At this point I dont care anymore, I just want it to be over but it would suck after all these years.

If this is true what would happen to someone with a 50 dinar note? Are you saying that a 25k note would be worth less then a 50 dinar note at that point???

At this point I dont care anymore, I just want it to be over but it would suck after all these years.

Okay I think I miss understood what you asked. So to clarify.. are you asking if a now 25k note would be worth less than a new RD 50 note after a possible RD? If that is the question then yes.

a 25000 would become a 25

a new 50 would be 50

25 x .9 = 22.5

50 x .9 = 45

If this is what you are asking???

Edited by Chances

No a 25000 note would go to 25 diner a 50 diner note would also lose three zeros and would be about 50 fil

Edited by Ridewithme38

1 Million x .9 = 900,000

Now further....

They could pave some roads in topeka kansas. I guess every little bit helps!

The point I was making is they will get a return on there money regardless.

If they own 72 Trillion Dinar and have since 2004-2005

the exchange rate back then was .00027

72,000,000,000 x .00027 = 19,440,000

$64,800,000

-$19,440,000

-------------------

$45,360,000

Just saying that's a pretty good return on their money.. 45 million isn't chump change..

No a 25000 note would go to 25 diner a 50 diner note would also lose three zeros and would be about 50 fil

That's what my original reply said, but I wasn't sure if they meant a now 50 dinar (which I thought were non existent) or after RD 50... I see why people get so confused in this forum.. lol

Seems like if you were a good journalist and researched thoroughly, you would know that 250 isn't the lowest denom as stated, and maybe even go out on a limb and show a transaction between a merchant and customer.... With lots of dinar being exchanged to pound home your "hyperinflation" theory. I'm sticking to my original idea that got me into this investment, and have a very good feeling I/we won't be disappointed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The point I was making is they will get a return on there money regardless.

If they own 72 Trillion Dinar and have since 2004-2005

the exchange rate back then was .00027

72,000,000,000 x .00027 = 19,440,000

$64,800,000

-$19,440,000

-------------------

$45,360,000

Just saying that's a pretty good return on their money.. 45 million isn't chump change..

That's what my original reply said, but I wasn't sure if they meant a now 50 dinar (which I thought were non existent) or after RD 50... I see why people get so confused in this forum.. lol

45 million doesn't even buy an air craft carrier

for a country it is chump change

• Upvote 1