Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*Wells Fargo singing a diferent tune**

easyrider

Rememebr Folks keep the course its not over till its over but it looks as if things are getting exciting... keep the hope and we shall play this out till the end

***Disclaimer***** take with a grain of salt.

WOAH watch this video from FOX they leaked the news OKIE SCOTTIG and Bear Post

Check this out >>pay close attn at about 45-50 seconds in... guy refers to "a global market interventio over the weekend" >>> WATCH THIS = http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1149546801001/buy-stocks-that-benefit-from-inflation/?playlist_id=87247

ALSO

HEARING WELLS FARGO HAS REMOVED THEIR VOICE MESSAGE THAT USED TO SAY "WELLS FARGO DOES NOT DEAL IN IRAQI DINAR NOR PLANS TO DO SO" THIS WAS PLAYED AT THE ONSET WHEN YOU CALLED THEIR FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPT - ITS' NOW REMOVED -THIS HAD BEEN UP NOW FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS NOW ITS GONE....THATS GIGANTIC!!!

800-626-9430

5:58 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IT MAY BE A FEW MINUTES BEFORE SCOTTI MAKES THE TRIP---BE PATIENT AND REALIZE WE CAN'T DEVULGE ALL AT THIS TIME

5:59 PM [scotti g] Brothers and sisters we are so close that if it was a Grizzly bear (no pun my friend) you would know exactly where you are standing! You folks from Alaska know what I am saying ---more coming

6:01 PM [scotti g] We are getting valid, strong information from many different sectors that we truely are minute by minute. I will let my brother bear step in while I put another thought together!

6:03 PM [scotti g] THE CBI'S GLOBALLY DO NOT HAVE TO ALL BE OPEN ON THE SAME DAY....THEY CAN RECEIVE INFORMATION FROM THE SERVERS WHEN IT IS SENT AND NO ONE HAS TO BE THERE TO REPLY OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT..... INTERESTING AIN'T IT. THE INFORMATION LAST NIGHT ABOUT THE COUNTERFEIT MACHINES WAS MONSTEROUS! THIS RELEASE FROM FOX BUSINESS NEWS IS EQUALLY STRONG. WE ARE SO WONDERFULLY CLOSE. GO AHEAD BEAR AND OKIE!

6:05 PM [bear5642] OUR INFORMATION IS WAY UP AND PEOPLE WE ARE THERE I CANNOT AND WILL NOT MY SOURCES OR BE SPECIFIC SO I CAN PROTECT THE CONFIDENTAILITY OF MY CONTACTS BUT WHEN I TELL YOU THIS IS HUGE

6:05 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] AS I STATED BEFORE THE DATE IS SET IN GRANITE AND IS NOT FAR OFF. NOW TAKE THAT AND REALIZE WHAT WE CAN'T SAY--WE HAVE PLEDGED OURSELVES TO SECRECY--NOT BEING COY---JUST HONORING OUR WORD TO THE TOP INTEL PROVIDER POSSIBLE THAT IS IN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION

6:07 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTIG-JUST LIKE I AM FAUNCHING AT THE BIT BUT I WILL HONOR MY WORD

6:07 PM [bear5642] I WILL TELL YOU OUR SOURCES ARE WAY AT THE TOP AND I CANNOT GIVE YOU ANYMORE INFORMATION THAN THIS

6:07 PM [..SweetQueen] bear5642, scotti g ..OKIE OIL MAN I CAN RELATE TO YOUR INTEL, I'M HEARING VERY SIMILAR IS VERY CLOSE TO US ALL NOW, AND RATE IS GREAT...

6:07 PM [bear5642] IM LOOKED OUT

6:07 PM [bear5642] IM LOOKED OUT

6:08 PM [scotti g] I HAVE HEARD FROM AT LEAST TWO CONTACTS TODAY THAT WE TRULY COULD (DON'T MAKE ME GET THE HANDCUFFS OUT OAKIE) SEE THIS RV AT ANY MINUTE.

6:08 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY----YOU WILL HEAR THE FAT LADY DOING HER VOCAL CORD EXERCISE

6:08 PM [bear5642] OK IM BACK IN HERE IT GOES

6:09 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] PLEASE REALIZE HONESTLY WE ARE NOT PLAYING WITH YOUR EMOTIONS---

6:09 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] FROZE SCREEN---NEXT THE CRASH

6:10 PM [bear5642] OK MY SOURCES ARE FROM THE TOP AND HAVE BEEN ON A WAY WITH OKIE AND SCOTTIG AND WE NOW KNOW THIS RIDE IS COMING TO AN END THE SOURCE IS AN UNBELIEVABLE SOURCE AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT BELIEVE ME IF I TOLD BUT I CAN ASSURE OKIE AND SCOTTIG WILL AGREE

6:10 PM [scotti g] I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WE WILL SEE IT TODAY BUT WE MOST CERTAINLY COULD. I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHEN BECAUSE WE DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT MOMENT OR DAY. WE ARE TELLING YOU WITH AS MUCH CERTAINTY AS WE CAN THAT WE ARE AT THE END OF OUR DINAR JOURNEY!

6:11 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I AGREE WITH SCOTTI

6:11 PM [bear5642] ]YOU AHVE NO IDEA HOW REAL THIS IS AND I BELIEVE FOX JUST LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG LOL

6:12 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] WHATS GOING TO BE FUNNY IS VERY SOON ALL THOSE THAT HAS BEEN CALLING THIS A SCAM WILL BE EATING THEIR OWN WORDS

6:12 PM [bear5642] OK I CANNOT STAY AND OKIE SCOTTIG YOU AGVE ME A PROMISE SO PLEASE KEEP THAT PROMISE I LOVE MY FAMILY IN OKIES HOUSE AND THANK GOD FOR OKIE AND SCOTTIG AND MY NES CONTACT WHO SO GRACIOUSLY TRUSTED ME WITH THIS INTEL

6:13 PM [bear5642] NEW CONTACT

6:13 PM [scotti g] I WANT TO THANK ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WHO OVERSEE THIS GREAT OKIE OILMAN SITE! SWEETQUEEN , KATT, ASELLS, ANDIE_Z, DUCKBOY,DINARWISHES, BILLIE_J, SAMBO, BWM,CORVETTEGIRL, IQDGRANNY, KITKAT, KISSABELLA,(AND SEE SHE IS NOT EVEN HERE RIGHT NOW), JOSEY, LAURELEI, MOMMY, MSCOOL AND THE REST! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU ARE DOING!

6:14 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SCOTTI----JUST TALKED WITH SWEET QUEEN---BETTER INFO THAN WE HAVE PRESENTLY

6:14 PM [bear5642] SCOTTIG AND OKIE I REALLY HAVE TO GO AND NOW I KNOW I WILL 2 OTHER CALLS I JUST TOLD YOU ABOUT GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND DONT SHOOT THE (BEAR) LOL

6:17 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] OK START PICKING APART THE INTEL AND THATS ALL YOU WILL GET HENCEFORTH----YES WE DO KNOW THE ABSOLUTE LAST DAY THIS CAN HAPPEN AND ARE EXPECTING IT BEFORE THAT DATE

6:18 PM [scotti g] OKIE AND GANG I AM GOING TO BUST OUT OF HERE FOR NOW. I HOPE THIS LITTLE SHARE-TIME HAS BLESSED YOU EACH. HANG ON WE REALLY ARE COMING TO THE END OF THE RIDE!

6:25 PM [Rich Queen] PAY NO ATTENTION TO JERKS. WE'RE ALL GONNA BE RICH

6:25 PM [Rich Queen] AND I DO MEAN SOON!!!!

6:30 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I HAVE CONSTANTLY BEEN A FEW DAYS AHEAD ON THE INTEL FURNISHED----REMEMBER???????

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 4

I called Wells Fargo's foreign currency department(total 10 people working there is what the lady told me) and had to hear the repeated, "Wells Fargo does not sell or buy Iraqi Dinar" thing over and over until I got through. I am going to check this out tomorrow!

COME ON RV!

I called Wells Fargo's foreign currency department(total 10 people working there is what the lady told me) and had to hear the repeated, "Wells Fargo does not sell or buy Iraqi Dinar" thing over and over until I got through. I am going to check this out tomorrow!

COME ON RV!

yes, this is why there is a disclaimer at the top i dont know if this is true either about wells fargo but honestly if they did remove the message then this definitely has peaked my interest because from the get go they have been very harsh about the dinar saying they will not buy nor sell. Lets call tomorrow guys and the video is very suspect as well i dunno what to make of it could mean something could mean nothing who knows and as far as okie well you all can decide for yourseleves it just came with my email so i threw it in there.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Easy pumper

lol o yes im getting major kick backs that are putting me through school hahaha i think you need to get some rest frank you might feel better in the morning and just an FYI dont hang out in the rumor section too much you might think postive for once. GN.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 5

Ok not to be Dun Dun Dah Captain Obvious, but what in Sam H E Double Hockey Sticks is "FAUNCHING AT THE BIT"??? Does that translate to "Chomping"? If so, that just makes me laugh at what "Chokie" posts more and more. Unbe****inlievable, if you are going to blow smoke up our skirt/pants, at least have some grammar skills and eloquence about it. Then, MAYBE, I and a few more DV's may believe it, just a LITTLE more. Otherwise it comes off as you are a scammer trying to pass your intel as the rest of us pass gas in disgust to your ill attempt at dispensing what YOU think is truth. Now, if in fact Mr. Chokie is right on this, I will be the first in line to apologize right after I give him some Irish Sunglasses. If you have to ask what they are, then you have never been HIT!

PS...And yes the reason why you see that I have edited it right after I post is because I find type-o's that I HAVE to fix! Sorry, mom was a stickler for grammar.

Edited by k98nights
removed F bomb
  • Upvote 2

Ok not to be Dun Dun Dah Captain Obvious, but what in Sam H E Double Hockey Sticks is "FAUNCHING AT THE BIT"??? Does that translate to "Chomping"? If so, that just makes me laugh at what "Chokie" posts more and more. Unbe****inlievable, if you are going to blow smoke up our skirt/pants, at least have some grammar skills and eloquence about it. Then, MAYBE, I and a few more DV's may believe it, just a LITTLE more. Otherwise it comes off as you are a scammer trying to pass your intel as the rest of us pass gas in disgust to your ill attempt at dispensing what YOU think is truth. Now, if in fact Mr. Chokie is right on this, I will be the first in line to apologize right after I give him some Irish Sunglasses. If you have to ask what they are, then you have never been HIT!

PS...And yes the reason why you see that I have edited it right after I post is because I find type-o's that I HAVE to fix! Sorry, mom was a stickler for grammar.

Thank your mom. Being able to communicate with correct grammar and decent spelling makes a major difference in the life with which you end up, believe me. It is not everything, I know, but it is major and she knew it. You are fortunate to have listened!

Good boy!

:)

smee2

• Upvote 3

Thank your mom. Being able to communicate with correct grammar and decent spelling makes a major difference in the life with which you end up, believe me. It is not everything, I know, but it is major and she knew it. You are fortunate to have listened!

Good boy!

smee2

Thank you Smee, however I am not a boy as you put it, I am a man! Educated, have brain and will definitely travel when this romper room rollercoaster ride on acid comes to a halt. I may have not received the greatest grades in school, but I was always able to articulate my point whether right or wrong. My teachers hated that about me, said I should become a politician, and I just laughed!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Good boy!

smee2

Thank you Smee, however I am not a boy as you put it, I am a man! Educated, have brain and will definitely travel when this romper room rollercoaster ride on acid comes to a halt. I may have not received the greatest grades in school, but I was always able to articulate my point whether right or wrong. My teachers hated that about me, said I should become a politician, and I just laughed!

WOAH watch this video from FOX they leaked the news OKIE SCOTTIG and Bear Post

Check this out >>pay close attn at about 45-50 seconds in... guy refers to "a global market interventio over the weekend" >>> WATCH THIS = http://video.foxbusi...aylist_id=87247

ALSO

HEARING WELLS FARGO HAS REMOVED THEIR VOICE MESSAGE THAT USED TO SAY "WELLS FARGO DOES NOT DEAL IN IRAQI DINAR NOR PLANS TO DO SO" THIS WAS PLAYED AT THE ONSET WHEN YOU CALLED THEIR FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPT - ITS' NOW REMOVED -THIS HAD BEEN UP NOW FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS NOW ITS GONE....THATS GIGANTIC!!!

800-626-9430

Read more:

9/11/11 would be a good date :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does anybody remember the note on http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html? Talking about if and when the RV happens? It's gone too. That note was taken down within the last 12 hours. It's one off the two sites I check every hour for rates. :D

Go RV

• Upvote 2

Interesting that the CBI (albeit an artificial rate so some say) is listing the IQD at 1170, here it is something higher or worth less actually.

Welcome to the Dollars to Iraqi Dinar page, updated every minute between Monday 00:00 and Friday 21:00 GMT.

1 USD = 1205.1589 IQD

The USD IQD currency rate as of 9 Sep 2011 at 1:19 PM.

Link: http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

Interesting that the CBI (albeit an artificial rate so some say) is listing the IQD at 1170, here it is something higher or worth less actually.

Welcome to the Dollars to Iraqi Dinar page, updated every minute between Monday 00:00 and Friday 21:00 GMT.

1 USD = 1205.1589 IQD

The USD IQD currency rate as of 9 Sep 2011 at 1:19 PM.

Link: http://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dollars-to-Iraqi-Dinar-currency-conversion-page.html

Wow it's higher, so what does that mean?

wow. i have a diff number for wells fargo, but it had that same recording you are refering to and it is indeed gone. GREAT INFO!!!

Last week I opened up a savings account and checking account at Wells Fargo in Minnesota..I was treated like a Princess and they gave me a sheet that I could order Dinar from them. This is 100 percent true.. They even took me in before other customers because I ASK HIM how long because I was short on time... They asked a few questions such as: are you sure your money came directly from Iraq ?? I ask him if they had a delarue machine and he said "Yes". He also gave me instructions on how to wire money to my new account. He ask me how much I expected to receive and I said.."Depends on the rate it comes out at. He said it would only take 10 minutes and it took 30 minutes, True story guys...............

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

what's aggrevating (or should i say typical) is they can't even keep their stories straight within a few minutes of each other. 1st we are "minute to minute" and then okie says the date is set and it's not far off but they can't say what the date is. and of course they know who the guy is who's in charge of the whole situation...hmmmmm, that would be who? shabs? i think not...i know i shouldn't give these jokers the time of day....ARGH!!!! :angry: shoot me...

Last week I opened up a savings account and checking account at Wells Fargo in Minnesota..I was treated like a Princess and they gave me a sheet that I could order Dinar from them. This is 100 percent true.. They even took me in before other customers because I ASK HIM how long because I was short on time... They asked a few questions such as: are you sure your money came directly from Iraq ?? I ask him if they had a delarue machine and he said "Yes". He also gave me instructions on how to wire money to my new account. He ask me how much I expected to receive and I said.."Depends on the rate it comes out at. He said it would only take 10 minutes and it took 30 minutes, True story guys...............

:rolleyes:

What was the branch and number of that bank. Everyone and Anyone, go to the Wells Fargo website and look under their foreign currency that they offer. I can assure you that there will be no Iraqi Dinar listed. You can order Kuwaiti Dinar, but not Iraqi. I am throwing the BS flag on this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1