Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Do You Honestly Believe Will Happen?

CinMike

Cannot go but one way as planned, and that is up. The powers that be over the world, and central banks are going to allow it to RV only, and those who were wise enough to obtain dinars in large enough quanities will be very rich, and most will be wealthy. It has been spoken, so let it be written.

I don't know what rate or date this will happen and believe no one else does either. I believe that we will be waiting for another year or even two years before this happens, just my opinion. I just can't see the RV this year, but I will keep waiting and we will see what happens.

Everyone's investment is unique. Say someone bought 75 mil in larger denominations when the rate was 0.00025 and got an additional 10 mil 50dinar notes at a fraction of the secondary markets are now...sold all the 50's for 6-7 times what they invested...actually COVERING what was spent on larger 75 mil denominations. Is this person thinking lotto ticket or are they thinking no matter what I've recovered what I've invested? Everyone one is different. Rd works for some, and for others...its not jivin. But no matter what, theres no wrong opinion. I just hope everyone gets what is fair....Just my take.

At any rate, enjoy the weekend...be safe and have fun

I believe what the CBI and GOI have told us on several occassions: they will redenominate. It will be a completely neutral transaction for dinar holders. For the life of me I can't figure out why so many people refuse to believe it. A straight up revalution is senseless. It would destroy the fledgling Iraqi economy and create terrible inflation in the US. It's the same reason China refuses to let their currency freely float against the US dollar. It would destroy their manufacturing and agriculture. It would immediately make prices for their exported products and goods much more expensive. They haven't developed a sufficient market in their own country yet. They need outside markets like the US to buy their products. They would rather manage the float and accept above average inflation as the trade off. Iraq is not even in as good of shape as China. Iraq has one export: oil. Iraq has no internal market for that product. Iraq has no middle class and is a long way from developing one. A revaluation makes no sense fo Iraq. The absolute best dinar holders can expect is a very slow, gradual, managed revaluation from the current level. But the more likely scenario is a redenomination.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I believe what the CBI and GOI have told us on several occassions: they will redenominate. It will be a completely neutral transaction for dinar holders. For the life of me I can't figure out why so many people refuse to believe it. A straight up revalution is senseless. It would destroy the fledgling Iraqi economy and create terrible inflation in the US. It's the same reason China refuses to let their currency freely float against the US dollar. It would destroy their manufacturing and agriculture. It would immediately make prices for their exported products and goods much more expensive. They haven't developed a sufficient market in their own country yet. They need outside markets like the US to buy their products. They would rather manage the float and accept above average inflation as the trade off. Iraq is not even in as good of shape as China. Iraq has one export: oil. Iraq has no internal market for that product. Iraq has no middle class and is a long way from developing one. A revaluation makes no sense fo Iraq. The absolute best dinar holders can expect is a very slow, gradual, managed revaluation from the current level. But the more likely scenario is a redenomination.

Then, why are you in it Not a Chance?

Then, why are you in it Not a Chance?

Who said I was "in"? Can't I offer an opinion based on historical precedent and economic principles? Or would you rather only hear the hype, fluff and pump? There's satisfaction is offering an informed opinion free of emotion and lacking the bias of personal conflicts of interest. And there's value to you in hearing both sides of an "investment opportunity".

• Upvote 1

I believe it's going to RV; fairly soon, but I don't know exactly what day; I believe the rate will be somewhere between $0.86 and $3.22.

There may be a lot of people here who have studied this Dinar investment more deeply than I have, but very few of them have spent as much of their time studying the overall history of banking as I have - the history of the Federal Reserve, the history of the Rothschild dynasty, the Bank of England, etc... the "background" that is behind this whole IQD situation. This investment is not "disconnected" from the history of banking, and wars, and empires - it is just another play from their same old cursed playbook... and if you believe that Bible prophecy is coming to pass, read Revelation 16 and what it has to say about the future of Babylon...

I believe in this investment because I have spent at least 5000 hours in the last 15 years, studying history... and this is the type of thing that "The Powers That Be" are in the habit of doing. The same bunch of bankers have financed both sides of every major war of the last 300 years.

Right now I believe they are pulling out all of the stops with disinformation to confuse the crap out of us.

The following links are my posts. On several of these I spent about 2 hours writing the post, only to feel like I wasted my time because less than a dozen or so people even read it. I found that people here do not pay much attention to replies in a topic after the first handful, so I have just about decided not to spend much time replying to topics, but just to start a new topic - but I will make an exception for this one.

The following three links are my posts on a topic about whether they would "LOP"

Applause, Applause, Applause Tampabay 6! I really enjoyed reading your analyzation of the RV and the many possibilities of behind closed "banking doors". You really did your homework and I appreciate the work you have done. What we have no clue of, nor would we is the business of back room meetings, where deals are wheeled. By no stretch of the imagination this is where the true power lives, the creators of power and the destroyers.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Cheers,

Zigmeister :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

I hope for a RD(LOP) Simply because of what you stated...a RD effectively wipes the board and gives Iraq a new start...it causes the people that SHOULDN'T have bought in the first place to step away and rethink what they are doing....and it *should* Greatly reduce the liability(dinars in circulation) this allows the reserves to become more effective and gives the CBI more 'breathing room' to expand the exchange rate to compensate for the lower M2

For people like me, who are ACTUALLY invested in Iraq...a RD is a great thing...it cleans out the gutter so to speak and actually give my investment the chance to grow

This is true and my humble opinion and advice to anyone finding a need to place a focus on those who perhaps should not have invested, should tread very lightly on this topic. Thank you for not going further on that subject.

REMEMBER...it's BECAUSE of these SAME "people" who got involved and as you say, should not have..

Those people such as first time speculators, soldiers, and the suffering people of Iraq, contributed heavily with MORE Risk. Because of their "shouldn't have actions," it and already has, paved the way financially for as you say..."People Like Me" as well as Gov of Iraq, Dealers, DD, Adam, every pumper and more seasoned investors. I agree the RD will allow those contributors to step aside and opt out minus the additional cashin 150.00 per mil fee and spread over and above the initial dealer spread at purchase. I actually see more boastful investors complain more and bash those who have buyers remorse , than those who impulsivly got involved. To those people who arn't appreciative, perhaps they should have as well, thought about how they can or will emotionally handle stepping on those on the way up, before they invested as well. I hope they never forget nor loose appreciation for ALL those who contributed...right or wrong..who made their good fortune, whatever it is.... possible.

Wishwell11

GO RV

i think there are a lot of pesimistic (i thinnk i spelled that right) people out there that are going to be upset when they see the RV finalized.in other words, i think it will. when? soon. ive noticed in my few years on this earth, when certain things hit the media, thats when things start to happen. there are 3rd world countries out there w/ tradable currency that would have a great return for forex traders if done properly. like all of us, i hope its sooner than later. i won't sit up here and give you any dates or ideas of date b/c i simply don't know.

What does everyone believe will actually happen and why? There are so many dinar followers and believers that wont even read anything that looks like bad news, but they will jump on the okie bandwagon in a heartbeat. Even though okie posts nothing but lies and deception his posts keep people warm and fuzzy like a favorite blanket. Others have promised themselves vacations, new cars, new homes, and probably told their friends when the RV happens they will give them some money.This rollercoaster ride has been going on for so long and people have read so many different times that its gonna RV tommorrow that they are litterally brainwashed. So are your beliefs based on true facts or are they based on okie and tony tnt? Dont turn a blind eye when a news article comes out clearly stating it will be a straight L O P, and then the next day okie says RV and the rate is 9.00 and you jump all over it and tell everyone. This is your life people so dont pick and choose what you read..... read it all. If this does not RV or the bills we have are completly obsolete when the NEW currency is put into circulation you will be absolutley devistated and probably fall into a deep depression. No one knows what will ACTUALLY HAPPEN. We just have told ourselves for so long its gonna RV and we have been told that for so long we are brainwashed. IMO the dinar will RV around 1 dollar and go up over time. Thats just my opinion. A lot of peoples rebuttal to that is NO WAY THE US WOULD NOT HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY IN IRAQ TO ONLY GET BACK A 1 DOLLAR RV!!! Wake up!!! We will never know if the Government gets a different rate than us, and please stop saying that the US has trillions invested into the dinar. That is just one more thing that you tell yourself to make it all better and sound more for sure, but there is no proof of that. They might have invested in Iraq, but NO ONE has EVER shown proof that the investment was specifically made in the IDQ. Everyone is gonna belive wha they want to, to make themselves feel good about this. But I ask you WHAT DO HONESTLY BELIEVE WILL HAPPEN?

I truly believe

The sun will come up tomorrow

you can but your bottom dollar that tomorrow.

don't bash me. i want my thousand to be a million as much as anyone.

i honestly believe however that they will make the 25k dinar notes the equal of the new 25 and then rv 3 or 4 to one. so we make some money just not what everyone wants. this is based on reading all this stuff and just a logic that i can't seem to get by that the investment will explode over 3,000 times.

i honestly believe however that they will make the 25k dinar notes the equal of the new 25 and then rv 3 or 4 to one. so we make some money just not what everyone wants. this is based on reading all this stuff and just a logic that i can't seem to get by that the investment will explode over 3,000 times.

Its the ones like you, me and a handful of others that think conseratively and logically based off whats going on around us that get bashed unfortunately....unless you believe in a 3 dollar overnight RV you are an outcast and deemed a negative nancy....

Its hard to ignore what they have been telling us about lopping the currency the past 3-4 years but some just decide to put their head in the sand.....

I believe it's going to RV; fairly soon, but I don't know exactly what day; I believe the rate will be somewhere between $0.86 and $3.22.

There may be a lot of people here who have studied this Dinar investment more deeply than I have, but very few of them have spent as much of their time studying the overall history of banking as I have - the history of the Federal Reserve, the history of the Rothschild dynasty, the Bank of England, etc... the "background" that is behind this whole IQD situation. This investment is not "disconnected" from the history of banking, and wars, and empires - it is just another play from their same old cursed playbook... and if you believe that Bible prophecy is coming to pass, read Revelation 16 and what it has to say about the future of Babylon...

I believe in this investment because I have spent at least 5000 hours in the last 15 years, studying history... and this is the type of thing that "The Powers That Be" are in the habit of doing. The same bunch of bankers have financed both sides of every major war of the last 300 years.

Right now I believe they are pulling out all of the stops with disinformation to confuse the crap out of us.

The following links are my posts. On several of these I spent about 2 hours writing the post, only to feel like I wasted my time because less than a dozen or so people even read it. I found that people here do not pay much attention to replies in a topic after the first handful, so I have just about decided not to spend much time replying to topics, but just to start a new topic - but I will make an exception for this one.

The following three links are my posts on a topic about whether they would "LOP"

I read everything you wrote and you Sir, are brilliant.

i think there are a lot of pesimistic (i thinnk i spelled that right) people out there that are going to be upset when they see the RV finalized.in other words, i think it will. when? soon. ive noticed in my few years on this earth, when certain things hit the media, thats when things start to happen. there are 3rd world countries out there w/ tradable currency that would have a great return for forex traders if done properly. like all of us, i hope its sooner than later. i won't sit up here and give you any dates or ideas of date b/c i simply don't know.

if it rvs, i think the pessimistic are not going to be upset that they were pessimistic. they will be laughing all the way to the bank.

What does everyone believe will actually happen and why?

IMO the dinar will RV around 1 dollar and go up over time.

You've asked what we believe will happen and why.

You've told us what you believe, but you didn't tell us why.

During your Okie Rant, you've overlooked that fact that a majority of DV members have a good head on their shoulders. If you don't believe me start an Okie poll. You would be surprised!

Yes, but we didn't always use it. Several (me included) have the same story about having a trusted friend we thought was also a reasonable investment analyzer convince us that there was no time to lose, you have to get into this now and got sucked into the fantasy and bought. Only later to come back to reality and do our own investigation and find that our friend had not done a very good analysis, even if they were well intentioned.

That is true. But I remember 8 - 10 years ago there was a flurry of Gold will rise. My investors said, no, that may rise slightly but investments is where you want to be.

Then it was silver, and I heard the same rhetoric. Sometimes you do the research and one steps back from those in "the know" and you later you think WTF was I thinking about listening to them.

You are in it or you would not be here. It might have been the worst investment you ever made, but it might be the best one you ever made. We will see. I am really tired of the dream makers and the dream breakers here. I know, I know someone has to give a reality check in the crowd....so no one will disappointed. I know, I know someone has to keep our spirits up.....how about let's just see how this plays out.

I am really tired of the dream makers and the dream breakers here. I know, I know someone has to give a reality check in the crowd....so no one will disappointed. I know, I know someone has to keep our spirits up.....how about let's just see how this plays out.

The forum would be pretty boring if we just sat and waited to see how this thing played out...the disagreements and discussions about different beliefs is the reason this forum is so popular...

The forum would be pretty boring if we just sat and waited to see how this thing played out...the disagreements and discussions about different beliefs is the reason this forum is so popular...

I don't know if your up on current events, but what Iraq is going to do as far as their currency is not up to us....the disagreements and discussions have longed been played out. We know the pro's and con's.....most have been in this longer than you and me.....they know. The debate of RV vs. RD has been debated. Over and over again, and I might add most articulately.

So what is it for you that you need to inform people here that we have not heard before. Who are you?