Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When your wrong your wrong

+1 to u. Life is for learning and none of us are by any manner or means perfect. We all learned something. I am sure there are others on this forum who were thinking something similar to you but didn't dare post it. I am quite sure they read the posts and have now re considered their idea. So even people who didn't reply to the thread would learn from it. Do not let it play on your mind too much. You had the courage to openly post an apology and that in itself says a lot about your character, morals and you as a person. If I could take away all your negatives I would. Have a good day.

• Upvote 1

Well, the end result was that I was the Devil from Hell for even suggesting such a plan and that if I was standing in front of a sand burm, someone would be selling tickets to take a chance of shooting at me in front of the firing squad.

Thanks for "seeing the light" and coming back and retracting your suggestion. I am, however, afraid that you will still have to take some more punishment.

Hurry, Hurry, step right up and take your shots at Seebee1972. Just 10k dinar gets you a ticket to sling all the mud you want at his idea. Plus you get unlimited negs to slam his character with. Hurry, Hurry.

Some would say it takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not big nor am I a humble person, I am just a regular guy trying to mudle my way through life without taking to many hits. Thanks again for giving me a chance to redeem myself. You are all good folk.

Dave GO....RV

• Upvote 1

+1, that's what most of us are here for, to LEARN! Just as "Many hands make light work", having the opportunity to share thoughts and receive feedback allows us all to learn. biggrin.gif

There is another post on here about a "Post-RV Party", nice sentiment, really bad idea IMO. Yes, it would be nice to meet some of the people on here, BUT announcing it on a forum such as DV could have unintentional bad results.

• Upvote 1

From reading the post so far, I can see it is people like you all that still make Dinarvets a great site to belonge to.

Much respect for someone that can realize a mistake we all make them.. +1

Some would say it takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not big nor am I a humble person, I am just a regular guy trying to mudle my way through life without taking to many hits. Thanks again for giving me a chance to redeem myself. You are all good folk.

Dave GO....RV

Sounds you're good people too. :D

• Upvote 2

I +'d ya and you're a bigger man than most, few come back around when not everyone agrees with them.

Pretty obvious to me ur a Vet....took ur lickin, keep on kickin!!

Thanks I am a Viet Nam and proud to say that. It is very unfortunate that I can not be proud of some of those people running this country into the ground. We need the leadership that we had right after WWII.

• Upvote 1

Seebee, I'll give you a +1 but don't think you have any thing to apologize for. Why were you wrong? You had an opinion, took an action, and laid it out for all to see. I don't see anything wrong with that. You're invested in this just like I am, so do what you believe. God bless and Go RV.

Really?

Seriously?

He puts an idea out there

and gets beat up for it?

Did his idea endanger anyone's life?

Did he tell anyone that they HAD to do it?

Were the readers allowed to choose to

do it or not do it?

From the impression I'm getting

(because I didn't see the original post),

the "mob mentality" took over and

the concept of free will got tossed out

the window.

I see no reason why he needed to apologize

for anything. The fact that he felt that he had

to makes me think that people went waaaaay

overboard in criticizing his idea.

Everyone needs to take a Valium and calm down...

• 2 weeks later...

+1 to u. Life is for learning and none of us are by any manner or means perfect. We all learned something. I am sure there are others on this forum who were thinking something similar to you but didn't dare post it. I am quite sure they read the posts and have now re considered their idea. So even people who didn't reply to the thread would learn from it. Do not let it play on your mind too much. You had the courage to openly post an apology and that in itself says a lot about your character, morals and you as a person. If I could take away all your negatives I would. Have a good day.

You rock BETTYBOOP, B) . Every now and then I go back and revisit my topics that I write and check the feed back from the other members. Your note hit me in the face like a lead balloon, that is how energized I was from it. You put so much heart and soul into your responces that I can only say thank you to you and others that wrote in the same style that you did. Kind statements that are made by you and others like you go a long way into developing characters of myself and others like me.

I tend to be brash sometimes and the worse thing is that I always don't see it within myself. It is not till I hear about about it from people like you and others do I stop to look with in myself and say "Hey, That person really has something to say and I should take note of it."

I can say that I had a hummbling experience from the words that I wrote. The best part of it was the way you and others put me in my place and tried to correct my thoughts.

BTW. I haven't dwelled on this at all, but thanks away.. : :):):)

• Upvote 1