Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Are we going to RV?

Yes, it will rv. on Sunday, 9-11.

If you think about it for a min you may see why.

I know that that day is held in contempt for this to happen, and in saying that do to my current situation, along with many others, I hope you are right. My just over two year ride has been long enough for me. :wacko:

What does belief have to do with it?

Seriously.

The most ancient language on the earth is that of emotion. It is the language that life, itself, responds to, and it tends to give you what you believe you are worth, what you feel you deserve, what you believe you will be allowed to have in this life, or sometimes, what you can even allow life to give you. Thus, belief is everything.

No.

Yes.

Yes, I believe we are very close to an RV! Some say they will release it on 9/11, and this may be true...but if not, I truely believe we will see it well before the end of this month. JMPO. As far as a rate goes, I am one of the group who believes we will see a rate well north of $3. This too is only my opinion, or should I say it is what I truely believe will happen! Either way, I know that those of us that have hung in there, and not sold off our dinar (like so many have been doing), will reap a fantastic blessing that will change our lives! God Bless each of you.! :D

Awww...I'm with you...cuz thats E-thing I want too. God Bless you right back !

Been saying buck seventeen ever since I got in. Over a dollar to dedollar their economy. When? Of course, pulling for soon! What if it takes longer, or never happens? First, I think something is coming, and coming quickly. I was always tought not to put all my eggs in one basket. For me, I need some constant that never changes in my life. Too many roller coasters, too many distractions, way too much stress. After struggleing for some years, I have learned that my joy and happiness in life could not be tied to money, investments, success, power, or any of the obvious trappings of life. Folks, I have enjoyed some of all the best life has to offer, so I know what I am saying to be true. I needed something money couldn't buy. The answer wasn't RV. The peace didn't automatically come with success. I enjoy success, and I like to win. I would really like this investment to win big. That being said, until my life was put on a solid foundation, all the success I could amass seemed empty and somewhat shallow. Fellow dinarians, I spent some time running from "religion", and with good reason. Then I found a relationship, and everything changed. I truely am "contented in Kansas". Regardless what happens in this old world, everythings gonna be alright! No matter how wealthy (or poor) we become, if our lives are based on the solid rock clearly spelled out in the bible, and we have a solid spiritual footing, we can weather any storm. Buck seventeen would be nice, but until then, I will keep on working, enjoying church and family, and basking in a peace that passes understanding!

Been saying buck seventeen ever since I got in. Over a dollar to dedollar their economy. When? Of course, pulling for soon! What if it takes longer, or never happens? First, I think something is coming, and coming quickly. I was always tought not to put all my eggs in one basket. For me, I need some constant that never changes in my life. Too many roller coasters, too many distractions, way too much stress. After struggleing for some years, I have learned that my joy and happiness in life could not be tied to money, investments, success, power, or any of the obvious trappings of life. Folks, I have enjoyed some of all the best life has to offer, so I know what I am saying to be true. I needed something money couldn't buy. The answer wasn't RV. The peace didn't automatically come with success. I enjoy success, and I like to win. I would really like this investment to win big. That being said, until my life was put on a solid foundation, all the success I could amass seemed empty and somewhat shallow. Fellow dinarians, I spent some time running from "religion", and with good reason. Then I found a relationship, and everything changed. I truely am "contented in Kansas". Regardless what happens in this old world, everythings gonna be alright! No matter how wealthy (or poor) we become, if our lives are based on the solid rock clearly spelled out in the bible, and we have a solid spiritual footing, we can weather any storm. Buck seventeen would be nice, but until then, I will keep on working, enjoying church and family, and basking in a peace that passes understanding!

You are not only a very good man, but also a very wise one. Thank you for sharing your wise counsel.

estewart, to continue our discussion regarding the power of belief-- I found an article in my mailbox this morning that I think sums up what I am trying to say regarding the power of belief in this investment. You are, of course, right on many counts, but it appears that you are talking about what we think, not what we believe on a level that goes far beyond the function of the big brain. To me, belief is a much more powerful thing. I am convinced that our beliefs can do much more in life, itself, but let's just begin with currency trading. Here is most of the article . . .

from Money and Markets—

The Most Important Rule of Currency Trading

by Jack Crooks

Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 7:30am

There is so much talk out there about what moves currencies. Granted, at any point in time it could be anything ... news, geopolitics, economics, earthquakes ... on and on ad infinitum. But I want to step back a bit from the news and hot trade of the day, and share a couple of things I focus on that has served me well over time when it comes to currency analysis.

A Look at How Pricing in Real Markets Works

I think former hedge fund manager and global macro guru George Soros summed it up best when he said currency markets are driven by real people based on their best guess of what future currency prices will be.

I know that sounds a bit trite ... But the reality is that expectations create price trends. And it's important to understand that it doesn't matter if these trends are based on flawed expectations or a focus on the wrong underlying fundamentals. What is important for the trend is simply price validation — higher prices begetting higher prices.

Participants, who have their expectations validated by the direction of price, are prone to believe their rationale for the price trend is the right one. It doesn't matter that their rationale for making the investment could be totally wrong, which puts them in the "better to be lucky than good" category.

Growing confidence in their rationales leads them to commit more money to the trend. So you can see this can create a self-reinforcing price cycle that is detached from the actual fundamental reasons for a move in the underlying currency. It is precisely why we tend to see what is called "overshoot" more often in currency markets than we do in other markets. The rationales for a price move are often hard to identify in the currency world. There is no income statement, balance sheet, or cash flow available to evaluate a currency as there is with a stock, for example.

So it's only a matter of time before a currency can get so far out of line with its underlying fundamentals that people riding the trend start to recognize the misalignment, so to speak. This of course then sets the stage for a change in the trend. And those so positioned are in for a very nice ride in the other direction.

This price action in currencies tends to be fractal in nature, because currencies are so sentiment driven. And we tend to see this process, of what Soros termed a "boom-bust" cycle play out in multiple time frames. (emphasis mine)

Now a look at sentiment and the most important rule of currency trading ...

Sentiment is defined as the collective expectations of the millions of players in the market placing bets and talking about placing bets. (emphasis mine)

As legendary currency analyst John Percival put it, "The ultimate driving force for currency movement is participants' expectations of total return."[/i] (emphasis mine)

The reason sentiment plays an unusually large role in currencies is because few people have a handle on what really moves currencies. . . . Is it budget deficits, trade deficits, industrial production, interest rates, inflation, deflation, war, housing, Asian bank reserves that drive currency prices?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

The article continues, but the point I am making has already been explained. Sometimes, this writer uses "sentiment" as another word for "belief," but it is clear that these two words are meant to express the same idea in each instance. I hope this makes my point regarding belief clear for you.

[/i]

Okay, what I get out of the article is that currency values can be pushed up or down according to a large number of people's expectations, which over ride all logical considerations based on fundamentals indicating which way the market SHOULD go.

Given enough believers, the volume of corresponding trades then drive the market. If it is clearly then seen that the market is rising or falling, whichever, beyond a break-out point, then, everybody, naturally, jumps on the band wagon before it's too late to join in the ride, and further pushes the market in the direction it is newly headed.

BUT, how does this apply to the Dinar and to beliefs associated with it? I keep saying, held beliefs about thew Dinar have no effect on it.

With FOREX, anyone BELIEVING a currency will rise (or go down) they have the option to place a bet. This is a physical action which causes a physical effect. (Owning Dinars is not the same things as betting between a pair of currencies.) With enough BELIEVERS doing this, the currency is naturally going to go up (or down) in cost.

BUT with the BELIEVERS about the Dinar, here, there is NOTHING they can do to effect an RV to occur. Whether the buy or sell Dinars makes no difference.

ALL we Dinar owners can do is sit and wait and watch and see how things turn out.

We might win or we might lose. If we win THEN it will be the time to have good feelings about one's investment, or tears if it fails. In the mean time, it would be best to hold a perfectly neutral feeling about it. BECAUSE, it can go either way. And that is the bottom line reality.

Neutrality is worthless. In fact, that's playing it safe in a universe driven by the original language, one far older than speech, and that is emotion. And sadly, being neutral isn't safe at all. It leaves you powerless to add to your chances to make this RV happen. Indeed, human emotion is the driving force behind every action and/or change in the universe. On this day, do you remember how united all Americans were during the 9/11 attacks and just after? The emotions of our country, and in fact, of the whole world were on high alert. Our united emotions literally shook the rafters of the Universe, and everyone stopped to mourn with us. I read once that tests were done, I think at Berkley, which showed several changes, can't recall all of them, but one was that suddenly crime of all sorts droppped off significantly. Stats showed this. It was said that we had too much collective emotional connection with each other, feelings that brought us together, and those simply wouldn't allow normal criminal activities. The "collective vibes" of our collective consciousness resonated through the atmosphere and altered even how we treated strangers on the street. Everyone was a family member then, for all of us. Remember when our congressional members collected on the steps of their building and had a picture taken, all in support of America during that bad time? We were even proud of our congress for that brief moment. haha This good feeling of closeness with each other only lasted a short time, but while it was happening, crime of all kinds, white collar, street crime, robberies, etc, all slowed to a trickle in our country.

Also regarding the RV of the dinar, you said, "there is NOTHING they can do to effect an RV to occur." What they can do is to want this badly enough, to put enough emotion behind their want to drive it into making the change you want.

Besides, you answered your own question. " a large number of people's expectations, which override all logical considerations." so there ya' go. That's your answer right there. Expectations do not arise without feeling, so they are just another form of emotions, and if you back what you want to happen with enough expectation (with enough emotion), those feelings, if strong enough, will override what might otherwise be a logical result. When you get involved with the universe in this way, what you want to happen has a far greater chance of being called into reality by the Universe. In fact, I have often thought that logical results are simply those that occur when circumstances follow a normal pattern with no emotional attachment to the outcome. Logical results are simply what would happen if you weren't there. But when you do attach emotions to a desire, watch out!! Strong emotions are the postage stamp that sends your message to the Universe so your desires can be answered. A wonderful book I suggest is The Divine Matrix: Bridging Time, Space, Miracles, and Belief by Gregg Braden. I hope this helps. Also watch the movie, The Secret. Best regards. Fran

I think this thread is a good idea and a place where we can inject our perspectives on where we are at!

Disclaimer: We know Iraq moves at snalis pace and that to some extent there is deceptive media being posted.

I personally feel we are within a month of seeing the RV. Reasons for this;

1. The mainline media discussing the RV.

2. The number of articles coming out of the CBI etc discussing it.

3. The flurry of activity within the GOI to get the final pieces locked in.

4. The poor people in Iraq who are not happy and waiting for their releif.

5. The mounting global pressure for releif.

6. Banksters needing to re-boot global economies for the next stretch and shrink.

Even if theirs smoke and mirror articles, in my mind, theres just too much smoke to be just that, I feel the heat of a warm RV fire growing daily!

RATE: I think a rate that allows the average Iraqi to swap a buck US for 1 Dinar would make the transition simple and street level smart for their people. I personally feel it could be higher in light of the "We will have the strongest currency" article posted. I have also thought that they will come out even stronger to show the world, that a good takeover by the big boys, leads to a strong rebound. It would also leave them no need to revisit the revaluation process for at least a couple of years.

You are correct my friend Iraq still has some ironing to do. The country wants to go forward or shall I say the leaders, however there is this one problem called stability the country has some internal conflicts that must be stopped before the country can be appealing for tourism, international business transactions to take place and their economic growth to take place. So you see it will not be an overnight thing, and oh don't for Al Sadr he still wants to be apart of the government he and his thugs. Peace!

You missed my point. In FOREX trading an emotional with strong expectations investor can DO somerthing. And what they do, all combined, can PHYSICALLY effect the market

A emotional Dinar investor can DO NOTHING, but sit soaking in their emotions. They can't effect anything but other emotionally sensitive persons.

There exists adrenalin-addicts who need to experience dangerous situations. They get off on it! It's so exciting! Then there are also emotrional junkies that just like to sit in their brew while experiencing strong emotions which ultimately most often lead to nothing.

These are sometimes refereed to as Ballooners. Their emotions are like balloons floating high in the air with no substantial contact with the ground. Their aura construction actually corresponds. It's all up in the air. This can be visually seen if one knows how to look for it. There is, admittedly, felt a lot of pleasure in experiencing this ethereal effect. BUT a main drawback is that because the situation is not based on reality, it will likely end up a failure. A great fall then occurs. And that fall can be really hard.

Unfortunately, if an RV occurs, all the invested emotional junkies will be exclaiming, they did it! They brought the RV to happen just because they believed in it, thus sinking themselves ever deeper in an emotional pit of no return.

When I was a child my mother had a saying: If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Think about it. It's really actual true.

No, you missed mine. Here's proof-- "A emotional Dinar investor can DO NOTHING, but sit soaking in their emotions" That is exactly what you CAN do. LOL Read the book!! Just read the #^$&* book!! haha