Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SLIMM, YOU ROCK! Thanks a million for pointing this out. This site is becoming to be a sass pool of falsehood and it needs to end NOW! :angry::mad:

Point 1: This site will end when its usefulness ends. And that is not going to happen for a long time yet.

Point 2: This site has a long way to go before it becomes a cess pool of anything.

Point 3: I am probably not the only one who gets such a kick out of the cute little "angry" and "mad" emoticons that they dilute the emotional power you intended in your message. Sorry. I know this isn't the reaction you want, but they crack me up every time I see them. :rolleyes::lol::P

Tainted, I cannot help but laugh every time I see your avatar. That shite is just way too funny! The video was hilarious! And Slimm, thanks for the post, takes some guts for a new DV to speak their mind to the masses as you have. Much respect. Just remember where you are though, "You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the DV RUMOR ZONE!"

LOL Very cute!!! And you are soooo right.

stop whining. aparently someone agrees with me. go back and read the posts on the first page. ive said what i had to say and now im done with it. get a life.

my first thread and ive already made an enemy. YAY FOR ME!!!

and just to clear up any mis info about wells fargo...i just called them back to get some info from them and the recording is back up and running.

He wasn't whining; you were. lol

• Upvote 2

Many are desperate to hear ANYTHING which supports their hopes and beliefs, even when subconsciously, they know it to be untrue. Far too many classify it as "entertainment," when to countless others it's been costly misinformation directed at the uninformed and inexperienced.

End Quote

Very true.

• Upvote 1

Maybe its me. Maybe its not. This may be my 3rd post, but I have been following this sight for a LONG time. I really wish those of you that don't know whats going on would just stop. Stop giving out false hope. Stop saying "its gong to happen tomorrow," or the next day, or the next day. Just let it happen. Not only are you making yourself look dumb, but you are aggravating the crap out of some of us. I know for a fact that I am not the only one.

For those that took the time to read this, thanx for letting me vent to you.

That is all.

IF...you have been following this site for a long time...you would KNOW what is generally contained within the rumours section. YOU would also be HIGHLY aware that many have tried to address this and you will know what has been said in the past. Did all their whining change anything?.......NO! Now I read the guru B.S. And if you read any of my posts within those threads you will be WELL aware that right from day one I have quite obviously never taken any of it seriously. GIVE IT UP!!!! Plenty of people on here moan and rant about the gurus but they must read it to be aware of what has been said. If you don't like it IGNORE THE THREAD! I have to agree your "info" contained no info and is inappropriately titled. Also if you had been following for a while you would have shown enough savvy of who some of us are on this site and would be able to recognise that UMBERTINO DOES NOT spread B.S., nor is he a pumper in any way shape or form. He is a kind ,intelligent ,educated individual. He is some one who doesn't need many words to make his point and he has been hear a looooong time. So...in future if you don't like it, ignore it and move on. But then if you had been following the site you would be aware that is what to do.

• Upvote 2

Maybe its me. Maybe its not. This may be my 3rd post, but I have been following this sight for a LONG time. I really wish those of you that don't know whats going on would just stop. Stop giving out false hope. Stop saying "its gong to happen tomorrow," or the next day, or the next day. Just let it happen. Not only are you making yourself look dumb, but you are aggravating the crap out of some of us. I know for a fact that I am not the only one.

For those that took the time to read this, thanx for letting me vent to you.

That is all.

I forgot to mention kromez. He , like umbertino is not a pumper.

• Upvote 1

We have some REALLY smart people here at DV and what is the first thing that happens when we have a post brought over from another site?? It is Researched!! It is DEBUNKED!!

I would much rather have Newbie's reading what our people have researched and then debunked from other peoples post then have them believe everything they see on other sites!!

You might not always see the good in things we all do here at DV but if we are able to help 1 person from spending money that they don't have due to these guys saying it is RVing everyday then I think it is worth a little headache of debunking these outside post!

Keep your chins up and stay positive!! tip_hat.gif

Bump

• Upvote 4

Slimm is correct, and it seems, at least, that more people are finally beginning to realize it. Those who continuously bring the "crap" over from other sites are well aware by now that it's 100% crap, yet continue to do it anyway, knowing very well that they'll be applauded by the many planted supporters of the various pumpers and gurus. Many are desperate to hear ANYTHING which supports their hopes and beliefs, even when subconsciously, they know it to be untrue. Far too many classify it as "entertainment," when to countless others it's been costly misinformation directed at the uninformed and inexperienced.

Unfortunately, there can't be a single site (as suggested by one writer) where the pumpers/gurus can present a "unified" version of their so-called intel, due to the obvious fact that it's all pure fabrication. They create it on a daily basis in an effort to make it fit the current news in some fashion in order to make it sound more credible. After more than 7 years of this nonsense, it should be obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that it's ALL nonsense - always has been, and always will be. The error which is made by far too many is that their "lies" are considered to be "rumors," and by definition, there is a big difference between the two. As long as there continues to be a huge market for their lies, there is no incentive for them to stop doing it. Unfortunately, it's as simple as that. :rolleyes:

76 +'s to you, Legolas!!! RIGHT-ON-THE-MONEY!

• Upvote 1