Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maybe its me. Maybe its not. This may be my 3rd post, but I have been following this sight for a LONG time. I really wish those of you that don't know whats going on would just stop. Stop giving out false hope. Stop saying "its gong to happen tomorrow," or the next day, or the next day. Just let it happen. Not only are you making yourself look dumb, but you are aggravating the crap out of some of us. I know for a fact that I am not the only one.

For those that took the time to read this, thanx for letting me vent to you.

That is all.

If you've been following this site for a long time then you know you just wasted a post.....nothing is going to change here!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Maybe its me. Maybe its not. This may be my 3rd post, but I have been following this sight for a LONG time. I really wish those of you that don't know whats going on would just stop. Stop giving out false hope. Stop saying "its gong to happen tomorrow," or the next day, or the next day. Just let it happen. Not only are you making yourself look dumb, but you are aggravating the crap out of some of us. I know for a fact that I am not the only one.

That is all.

SLIMM, YOU ROCK! Thanks a million for pointing this out. This site is becoming to be a sass pool of falsehood and it needs to end NOW! :angry::mad:

Tainted, I cannot help but laugh every time I see your avatar. That shite is just way too funny! The video was hilarious! And Slimm, thanks for the post, takes some guts for a new DV to speak their mind to the masses as you have. Much respect. Just remember where you are though, "You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the DV RUMOR ZONE!"

• Upvote 4

Not only are you making yourself look dumb,

End Quote

This reaction holds valid only for some of us... Others instead do worship these false prophets.

If you've been following this site for a long time then you know you just wasted a post.....nothing is going to change here!

But DV is still the best setting when it comes to Forums.......At least here many work hard to counter-balance the BS and bring back flashes of Reason...Unlike most Dinar Forums where you only hear the Pumpers' voices and you simply can't debate.

• Upvote 5

That is all.

Go ahead and bash if you will,

but what "INFO" did you provide

here in the "RUMORS" section?

We have all heard over and over

the pumping that your whining about. <_<

And we all have heard the moaning

over and over of those tired of the "RUMORS." <_<

Here's a fact check for you, RUMOR does not equal FACT.

And here's another tip. :huh:

If your so aggravated reading the rumors, then STOP reading them!! :blink:

Maybe that'll lower your stress.

You titling a post with "INFO" and providing none is aggrevating in it self.

• Upvote 8

It would be nice if the gurus could have their own forum/discussions to compile their intel into a single, unified message to present to the masses. Credibility would go up, confusion down, be a more streamlined approach. Just my unsolicited two cents (pre-taxed, of course).

This is an excellent idea.. who could this be presented to? I am new here, only a few months and I stay confused..Trying to learn what's really going on and at the same time trying to sift through the "junk"....angry.gif

lol. youre right. but i had to get it off my chest.

Go ahead and bash if you will,

but what "INFO" did you provide

here in the "RUMORS" section?

We have all heard over and over

the pumping that your whining about. <_<

And we all have heard the moaning

over and over of those tired of the "RUMORS." <_<

Here's a fact check for you, RUMOR does not equal FACT.

And here's another tip. :huh:

If your so aggravated reading the rumors, then STOP reading them!! :blink:

Maybe that'll lower your stress.

You titling a post with "INFO" and providing none is aggrevating in it self.

wow. did i hit a nerve? are you one of the ones spreading crap? tell you what. when i get home, i will surely post FACTS that i find regarding the dinar and the dinar revalue. i WILL NOT post anything i assume, feel, or guess will happen. and for future reference, don't jump down my throat for venting. it needed to be said.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Slimm is correct, and it seems, at least, that more people are finally beginning to realize it. Those who continuously bring the "crap" over from other sites are well aware by now that it's 100% crap, yet continue to do it anyway, knowing very well that they'll be applauded by the many planted supporters of the various pumpers and gurus. Many are desperate to hear ANYTHING which supports their hopes and beliefs, even when subconsciously, they know it to be untrue. Far too many classify it as "entertainment," when to countless others it's been costly misinformation directed at the uninformed and inexperienced.

Unfortunately, there can't be a single site (as suggested by one writer) where the pumpers/gurus can present a "unified" version of their so-called intel, due to the obvious fact that it's all pure fabrication. They create it on a daily basis in an effort to make it fit the current news in some fashion in order to make it sound more credible. After more than 7 years of this nonsense, it should be obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that it's ALL nonsense - always has been, and always will be. The error which is made by far too many is that their "lies" are considered to be "rumors," and by definition, there is a big difference between the two. As long as there continues to be a huge market for their lies, there is no incentive for them to stop doing it. Unfortunately, it's as simple as that. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the post Slimm. i dont usually read the rumors section, i just scan it and what i do read there i take with a bag of salt. Sometimes the posts there can be entertaining, especially the replies, lol. I am also a "newbie" to the site but have been reading posts here for quite a while. I tend to read but rarely post (i think a whopping 3 times?), mostly because what i do find just causes my brain to hurt from trying to understand it. I live in hope that one day the lightbulb will come on in a "A HA" moment.... but i doubt that will happen. I imagine if/when this does RV (or whatever) i will no doubt still not understatnd the logic of how we got there ;)

posted by easyrider in another thread on this forum.

"HEARING WELLS FARGO HAS REMOVED THEIR VOICE MESSAGE THAT USED TO SAY "WELLS FARGO DOES NOT DEAL IN IRAQI DINAR NOR PLANS TO DO SO" THIS WAS PLAYED AT THE ONSET WHEN YOU CALLED THEIR FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPT - ITS' NOW REMOVED -THIS HAD BEEN UP NOW FOR ABOUT 9 MONTHS NOW ITS GONE....THATS GIGANTIC!!!"

Actual FACT. Call it yourself. If you've never called them before, then you wouldn't know if it was true or not. I called them b/c my mom banks there and she insisted I use them. I have called this number once weekly for about a month and a half and always got the recording that they were not trading dinar AT ALL. Now, the recordingg is gone.

Wells Fargo Goreign Currency Exchange

Not only are you making yourself look dumb,

End Quote

This reaction holds valid only for some of us... Others instead do worship these false prophets.

But DV is still the best setting when it comes to Forums.......At least here many work hard to counter-balance the BS and bring back flashes of Reason...Unlike most Dinar Forums where you only hear the Pumpers' voices and you simply can't debate.

That is so true. That is what is great about this sight.

lol. youre right. but i had to get it off my chest.

wow. did i hit a nerve? are you one of the ones spreading crap? tell you what. when i get home, i will surely post FACTS that i find regarding the dinar and the dinar revalue. i WILL NOT post anything i assume, feel, or guess will happen. and for future reference, don't jump down my throat for venting. it needed to be said.

Sounds like your on your last nerve dude.

It didn't need to be said, as you just regurgitated what many others have already "vented."

It's rather insane to keep reading the rumors, if it bothers you so much.

All my topics are properly titled, unlike yours.

And all topics that I posted have a link.

And all are in the proper section, ie "off topic," etc...

If you want to 'Vent," why not use the "opinion" section and properly title it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds like your on your last nerve dude.

It didn't need to be said, as you just regurgitated what many others have already "vented."

It's rather insane to keep reading the rumors, if it bothers you so much.

All my topics are properly titled, unlike yours.

And all topics that I posted have a link.

And all are in the proper section, ie "off topic," etc...

If you want to 'Vent," why not use the "opinion" section and properly title it?

stop whining. aparently someone agrees with me. go back and read the posts on the first page. ive said what i had to say and now im done with it. get a life.

my first thread and ive already made an enemy. YAY FOR ME!!!

and just to clear up any mis info about wells fargo...i just called them back to get some info from them and the recording is back up and running.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I agree , if our own members dont bring this supposed info here , we wouldnt have to deal with it, also you are not obligated to read the stuff that is brougt over . Truthfully your post doesnt belong in the rumor section , but actualy theirs does because that is all it is , rumors

• Upvote 2

It would be nice if the gurus could have their own forum/discussions to compile their intel into a single, unified message to present to the masses. Credibility would go up, confusion down, be a more streamlined approach. Just my unsolicited two cents (pre-taxed, of course).

By that you imply that they have valuable intel to share. Not just fabrication.

For those who have real intel I think the problems lies into the interpretation of the intel.

You migth be a kid that wishes for a toy but its not because daddy went to the bank that you will have the toy you wish for the same weekend.

I think their are a lot of wishfull thinking in all the interpretations we see.

Like I already said, Middle eastern people do not think like westerners do.

Therefore you cannopt interpret the event using your westerner mind.

You need to put yourself in their shoes to interpret the intel

stop whining. aparently someone agrees with me. go back and read the posts on the first page. ive said what i had to say and now im done with it. get a life.

my first thread and ive already made an enemy. YAY FOR ME!!!

and just to clear up any mis info about wells fargo...i just called them back to get some info from them and the recording is back up and running.

The "whiner" demanding one to stop whining. :blink:

Re-read your initial post here in this thread, and tell me you weren't whining. <_<

And I'm not your enemy.

Sounds like you need a time-out if you can't take criticism

as well as the un-documented statements posted in "rumors."

Or switch to de-caf.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That is all.

You or correct in fact some will go to court for what they have been saying.