Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama cant wait to let the cat out of the bag!

This is a quote from the blaze.com regarding his speech given today.

A segment from the article......

Obama did not venture an estimate as to how many jobs his plan would create. He promised repeatedly that his plan would be paid for, but never said how, pledging to release those details soon.

Link: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-proposes-447-billion-jobs-act/

Bush says the war will pay for itself and now a lefty say this? Wow someones going to get paid soon:D . I wonder from who?B) woooooo hooooo!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

Ouch, thanks for the -1

Just reporting to our friendly clan from a respected news media. This is good news when it is stated like that! Also spend a few bucks on VIP and learn how to protect your $. Maybe you wouldnt be so angry:D Good Luck!

I'll even it back out, it's just news man. No need to get all bunched up.

Go Iraq Go Rv

I have been saying this all along, people want him to tax the rich. That could be us!

Yes RedWizard..... hes been saying it since he realized he spent all of our money and he needed more. I get it. However, according to this articlel, he has acknowledged that he will get back to us on how it will be paid for. Its not hard science to figure out that republicans will not let obama tax the rich or corps. If it was so easy, it would be written into law right now. It is his dilusional wet dream. Taxing companies in a recession will stop it all together. Everyone just seems to be getting by right now am I wrong with that assumption?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

OK, I wouldn't ever wish anyone harm...however, if by complete freak circumstance a wild tiger accidentally got into the room with all those politicians tonight...well, chalk it up to Circle of Life!

Right there with ya girl!! (I don't really wish harm either)

I'll even it back out, it's just news man. No need to get all bunched up.

Go Iraq Go Rv

I was done getting upset about all this a year ago:D . Iraqis are just as slow as the camels they still use. Now I just like to surf it out for our members looking for good clues and tidbits. I have my plan, and I believe in this more everyday. Thanks for the plus;)

A problem with raising taxes on the rich is the fact that the rich would have otherwise have used the money to either buy stuff or invest with.

In the buying stuff they support manufacturing, jobs, and stores and jobs occurring in stores, and the trucking industry, too. If the government gets the money it is removed from helping the country whatsoever. The country becomes in a far worse way. So the whole idea of excessively taxing the rich could not be more stupid.

Couldnt agree more! Thank you for opening my point up on this article:D :D :D

• Upvote 1

Ouch, thanks for the -1

Just reporting to our friendly clan from a respected news media. This is good news when it is stated like that! Also spend a few bucks on VIP and learn how to protect your $. Maybe you wouldnt be so angry:D Good Luck!

not sure who or whom you are speaking to, but I've been VIP since dec. of last yr........altho Obama presented some positives, he again spoke of taxing the rich and corporations to bail the economy out. again, that could be you or other dinar holders that DO NOT deserve to be penalized just because they don't go off shore

Hate to say that Obama did say how he would pay for jobs and did not say one word about dinar ,,, As i say,,, follow the news !!!!! This is what Adam does and you all should do the same and quit making statements that makes out to become rumors,, Dont we have enough of that already !!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

A problem with raising taxes on the rich is the fact that the rich would have otherwise have used the money to either buy stuff or invest with.

In the buying stuff they support manufacturing, jobs, and stores and jobs occurring in stores, and the trucking industry, too. If the government gets the money it is removed from helping the country whatsoever. The country becomes in a far worse way. So the whole idea of excessively taxing the rich could not be more stupid.

thank you estewart...this is exactly the way I feel

I have been saying this all along, people want him to tax the rich. That could be us!

Under Barrys proposed tax plan anybody making over 250 thousand a year will fall under his new tax laws. Problem is any sucessful business makes that much ( gross) profit and alot are hurting to stay afloat with a bad economy. We have more than enough money coming in to pay are bills "its just barry wants to spending more than whats coming in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

that not you unless you cash out in the year the tax increase is activated....if passed this year it won't be active until 2012

If it was passed this year and became law starting next year, i would not put it past this government to try hold off this r.v till the first of next year.You don't talk about creating jobs in the middle of a recession by taxing people. He has tried numerous times all year to get this done (taxs) before the r.v. This guy has no clue a failed stimilus plan causing trillions of tax payers dollars, a failed takeover of chrysler costing billions more. Threw money at the banks and now there is rumors of possible banks going under starting with B.O.A ,and he was going to creat green jobs went to their factorys promised millions for research and development . Guess what they went belly up and we're stuck with that bill too. And now he's gonna fix the unemployment problem with taxing the rich!!! U can't fix stupid but u can vote it out.

• Upvote 4

not sure who or whom you are speaking to, but I've been VIP since dec. of last yr........altho Obama presented some positives, he again spoke of taxing the rich and corporations to bail the economy out. again, that could be you or other dinar holders that DO NOT deserve to be penalized just because they don't go off shore

Yes, But I think you missed the point of this article..... Republicans will never let obama tax corps or raise taxes. We know this to be true because of the debt ceiling debate that went to the 12th hour. So it is all overblown conjecture to appease party lines. Yes, they may tax the foriegn currency holders more, and that we will have to accept. Hopefully, it will be fair. We will not know that until it happens.

But let me ask you this....... is it fair that not every person knows about this investment? Thats a pretty liberal view to have. Your saying that we must all be equal as investors? that we must all take dinar investment courses, so we all make, lose, or have to pay in the same amount? no no no.:blink:

If you do not try to protect your assests...... you get what you deserve. I mean, why dont you just give it all to Obama then just to help out his spending habits? Dont get me wrong, I want to be in control of my own finances to give it out to whom I see fit when I see fit. Not to that joker;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yes RedWizard..... hes been saying it since he realized he spent all of our money and he needed more. I get it. However, according to this articlel, he has acknowledged that he will get back to us on how it will be paid for. Its not hard science to figure out that republicans will not let obama tax the rich or corps. If it was so easy, it would be written into law right now. It is his dilusional wet dream. Taxing companies in a recession will stop it all together. Everyone just seems to be getting by right now am I wrong with that assumption?

I have to agree. Most companies have been sucking wind since 2009. 2008 was a record year for most compaines. I look at it like this: Lets say the gov gives a small business ( which I own) a tax break, I may be able to grow some and hire lets say 10 more employees. Now the gov gives a large business, lets say Exxon, a tax break, they are likely to hire 1000 more people. Even though I dont like it, the large companies need the tax breaks to help the American people. Sure they make "Billions" but they spend "Billions" and employee 1000's.

If you take from the rich, everyone will be poor!

• Upvote 3

Hate to say that Obama did say how he would pay for jobs and did not say one word about dinar ,,, As i say,,, follow the news !!!!! This is what Adam does and you all should do the same and quit making statements that makes out to become rumors,, Dont we have enough of that already !!!!

Been following the news my friend for 15 years, how do you think this came to you? He stated that to appease party lines. If it were true my freind, it would have been enacted law on the debt ceiling issue which was much more important from a default stand point than invigorating jobs. Corps and the rich are an easy target for obvious reasons, but rest assured the folks who know how to balance a checkbook on the right side of the isle will never let it happen.

Keep up the good work though. Someday you can join the ranks on decyphering articles past what is written.:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I see most of you guys may have watched the speech but didn’t hear it. Perhaps too busy criticizing every word.

Watch and listen to Boehner and Cantor over the next few days. Don’t listen to the spins of Fox or any other media.

In short: How would it be paid for:

1.) Obama stated that the American Jobs Act would inspire the private sector; meaning private small business owners (people with money) by giving them tax advantages to create jobs. That’s not raising taxes!

2.) They’ve already agreed on over 1 Trillion dollars in cuts from the Debt Ceiling Agreement. He’s asking congress and team of 12 to cut another 447B and apply to the American Jobs Act! Therefore, it will be paid for with money that’s already being spent.

We've got to be smarter.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have to agree. Most companies have been sucking wind since 2009. 2008 was a record year for most compaines. I look at it like this: Lets say the gov gives a small business ( which I own) a tax break, I may be able to grow some and hire lets say 10 more employees. Now the gov gives a large business, lets say Exxon, a tax break, they are likely to hire 1000 more people. Even though I dont like it, the large companies need the tax breaks to help the American people. Sure they make "Billions" but they spend "Billions" and employee 1000's.

If you take from the rich, everyone will be poor!

I to am a business owner.... desimated by the slowdown, no more homes to build. What you have stated is right on!:D

• Upvote 1

Yes, But I think you missed the point of this article..... Republicans will never let obama tax corps or raise taxes. We know this to be true because of the debt ceiling debate that went to the 12th hour. So it is all overblown conjecture to appease party lines. Yes, they may tax the foriegn currency holders more, and that we will have to accept. Hopefully, it will be fair. We will not know that until it happens.

But let me ask you this....... is it fair that not every person knows about this investment? Thats a pretty liberal view to have. Your saying that we must all be equal as investors? that we must all take dinar investment courses, so we all make, lose, or have to pay in the same amount? no no no.:blink:

If you do not try to protect your assests...... you get what you deserve. I mean, why dont you just give it all to Obama then just to help out his spending habits? Dont get me wrong, I want to be in control of my own finances to give it out to whom I see fit when I see fit. Not to that joker;)

So true D, the SHARKS are CIRCLING and they will have a FEEDING FRENZIE.

I see most of you guys may have watched the speech but didn’t hear it. Perhaps too busy criticizing every word.

Watch and listen to Boehner and Cantor over the next few days. Don’t listen to the spins of Fox or any other media.

In short: How would it be paid for:

1.) Obama stated that the American Jobs Act would inspire the private sector; meaning private small business owners (people with money) by giving them tax advantages to create jobs. That’s not raising taxes!

2.) They’ve already agreed on over 1 Trillion dollars in cuts from the Debt Ceiling Agreement. He’s asking congress and team of 12 to cut another 447B and apply to the American Jobs Act! Therefore, it will be paid for with money that’s already being spent.

We've got to be smarter.

Mojack! You changed your avatar? Yes, much smarter, the next president needs to know how to at least balance a checkbook.:D And understand that being in the RED means very bad!